The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-06-2014, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

i seldom post bad frs too.. but recently alot of girls dun put in any effort at all.... and many fake massuese. maybe time to go back fl1
Old 07-06-2014, 01:47 PM
Samster

massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
where the link to the bad egg?
must expose to save our bros hard earn $$$
i edited my original post

i think i shld go visit fiona to make up for my mistake!!
Old 07-06-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 17
EUROSGG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEUROSGG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
i edited my original post

i think i shld go visit fiona to make up for my mistake!!
Thanks for clarifying. Do visit her and try
Old 07-06-2014, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i seldom post bad frs too.. but recently alot of girls dun put in any effort at all.... and many fake massuese. maybe time to go back fl1
Totally agree with you bro!

Many FJ girls change to massage line. Just act like Beethoven awhile then touch touch your penis and then ask for FJ for SGD200.
Old 07-06-2014, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 17
EUROSGG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEUROSGG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope this thread can intro genuine good massage gals and all bros won't be wasting money on Beethoven
Old 07-06-2014, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
thks for sharing...
I hate lazy bitch charge so much but never do work...
we work to earn our $$ too

added u to my upz list will up ur point after I clear the bros in front of u
thanks man! for me its the attitude lah. nowadays they obviously not interested to even try massaging. just piano abit ask u wanna fj anot? dont want den flip over hj.
Old 07-06-2014, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Very Bad Service, Stay Away from This One!
○♥ QIU FANG ♥○ Tall Elegant Teacher Look-alike Warm & Gentle Rejuvenating Massage Services With Great Girlfriend Feelings
高挑端庄温柔老师型邻居 恢复雄风的美好按摩服务! HIGH到极点的女朋友感觉!
Bust Size: 38D Big & Bouncy, Natural
[Whole Body Hand Auto Roaming Allow] [全身双手漫游自由摸]

Name: QIU FANG 秋芳
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread....light=qiu+fang

Terrible Service from her. 70% of the time, using one hand to massage while on the phone. Total about 10 sms and 4 phone calls within 40 mins; So I stopped her finally cos it is wasting my time.
Also, she does not know how to massage properly and is bullshit pressing here and there. And her breast size is at most 32a and cannot autoroam whole body. A very painful waste of my S$100.00; Advise bros to be cautious of this one.
My humble FR to share. Thank you,.
Old 07-06-2014, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
thks for sharing...
I hate lazy bitch charge so much but never do work...
we work to earn our $$ too

added u to my upz list will up ur point after I clear the bros in front of u
They have earned too much, bro. If I could earn SGD200 per hour, today I would have become a billionaire now. LOL...

I've heard one ML who offers FJ to every costumer ended up earned SGD60K in one and half month... Well, it's more like we are the bitches now.

Old 07-06-2014, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naibunchan View Post
FR for Angel... The Third girl I try... just ended my session and cant wait to FR.

she was wearing this blouse today

Shower: 9/10
Authentic Massage: 10/10 Hard and Solid Massage. Experience in Massaging.
Tuina : 10/10
Boobs Massage: 8/10 a bit too short the process. but still feels good.
Sexy Massage: 9/10 and 蚂蚁上树 on ur inner thigh
HDLY: 9/10
Catbath : 10/10 lick ur nipples till steam
Autoroaming : 8/10
Juagen & HJ: [Very Sensual, within minutes you will feel like releasing your load.] very very true. please enjoy.
GFE: 10/10... Chatty... a lot of small talk. for me I prefer physical action experience more.
timing: 9.5/10 [Not A Time watcher] not once did she reply any msg or call.
Room: 8/10 [Big & Nice Cosy Room] but toilet not in room.

Overall Session: 9/10 great massage with amazing HJ but she dun do BJ. too bad.
RTF: definitely... but not so soon... trying other dishes first

1 links say BBBJ the other no BJ. pls take note of the name. hopefully there is a diff?! I chose angel -_-''
Nice FR, thanks bro for the recommendation, may try

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 07-06-2014, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naibunchan View Post
FR for Angel... The Third girl I try... just ended my session and cant wait to FR.

she was wearing this blouse today

Name: Angel 安琪
Look: 8/10 Beauty
Height: 160CM
Weight: 46kg
Boobs: 34C

First impression: 9

if u are looking for a great massage, please go... tried just now... super shiok... she said I am the first guest for the day coz she start her day 12pm roughly. I arrived 12.40pm

the whole process is like 5 mins shower wif u... naked except for panty... cleaning up ur didi...

back to room, u lie on bed face down and the massage begin... lasted about 45 mins of massage non stop. from head to toe. literally and really from head to toes... very thorough massage... but face down so not so much of eye candy on her slim body until she start to massage my leg then I turn my body slightly sideway.

once done with massage, she will ask u to turn over and u shall enjoy a clear view of her... then she will lie by ur side and start stroking ur didi for HJ and lick ur nipples with her boobs pressing on ur body... her skill in HJ is so good that within a min or two I am ready to cum... but tried to hold it back cause it will be such a waste to end so fast...

seeing that i didnt cum... she proceed to 'plan B'... which I decided not to elaborate... please go and enjoy it urself... too shiok to use words to describe...

after u cum, it doesn't end there, she will continue her massage again on ur inner thigh while to recuperate ur energy. totally enjoyed just lying there, eyes closed while she gently move her hand up and down.

last part just a typical shower. she sneezed twice coz not wearing anything except for the panty... perhaps catches a cold... awww...

Shower: 9/10
Authentic Massage: 10/10 Hard and Solid Massage. Experience in Massaging.
Tuina : 10/10
Boobs Massage: 8/10 a bit too short the process. but still feels good.
Sexy Massage: 9/10 and 蚂蚁上树 on ur inner thigh
HDLY: 9/10
Catbath : 10/10 lick ur nipples till steam
Autoroaming : 8/10
Juagen & HJ: [Very Sensual, within minutes you will feel like releasing your load.] very very true. please enjoy.
GFE: 10/10... Chatty... a lot of small talk. for me I prefer physical action experience more.
timing: 9.5/10 [Not A Time watcher] not once did she reply any msg or call.
Room: 8/10 [Big & Nice Cosy Room] but toilet not in room.

Overall Session: 9/10 great massage with amazing HJ but she dun do BJ. too bad.
RTF: definitely... but not so soon... trying other dishes first

1 links say BBBJ the other no BJ. pls take note of the name. hopefully there is a diff?! I chose angel -_-''
nice fr.. she allow painting? anyway how u choose? both same number leh
Old 07-06-2014, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

can someone explain to me what is 蚂蚁上树
Old 07-06-2014, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
can someone explain to me what is 蚂蚁上树
use finger tickle u i think
Old 08-06-2014, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
snakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
tried http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=451765

she has no idea how to massage.. piano abit den proceeded to hj no bbbj
whole session lasted abt 30mins inlc my own shower.
Thanks for the heads up....u juz save me $100 or maybe $200.
Old 08-06-2014, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 21
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=444640

Any bros try b4 ? Any feedbacks ?
Old 08-06-2014, 10:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
yaoyao1992 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing View Post
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=444640

Any bros try b4 ? Any feedbacks ?
skip her...she is a baby elephant. But if you like fat girl then ok.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1