The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2024, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
aph22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My sassy sultry new dentist

Episode 10

I sprinted across the front lawn without bothering to shut my car. I was solely focused on reaching the front door when I sensed something to my left. I reacted sluggishly and tardily (definitely out of practice).

‘THWAACCKK!!’

My world blackened and my vision closed down.

‘Oouucchh!!’

I had crashed to the ground crumpled on the lawn. My consciousness returned quickly when I noticed lots of limbs entwined together. Two arms were mine and they were both working. My legs were here too but who do these other arms & legs belong too?

‘Watch where you’re going you big fuck!’

I turned and noticed a delicate beauty in my arms sobbing, ‘First my Dad and now my Mum!’

I held her close and tried to soothe & protect this erstwhile ice queen now vulnerable teenager. It will be ok. Your Dad’s in ICU and is stable. I’m just about to check on your Mum and am sure she’s ok (I lied of course. I had no way of knowing if the Triads had gotten to her too.).

We hugged tightly for an eternity before we got up slowly together. We walked towards the front door while bracing ourselves for the truth.

As we walked through the front door, we saw lots of activity. Uniformed and undercover police were combing through all the rooms.

I approached a tall well built man in plain clothes who looked to be in charge.

‘Hello Officer. I’m a friend of the family and this is Selina who lives here. What’s happened?’

The detective looked up at us.

‘Hello Selina’

‘Your mum’s gone missing. We’re looking for clues at the moment.’

Selina broke down again and folded into my arms. I consoled her and told her,

‘Everything will be ok’.

‘Yes, that’s right. We have the best detectives on the case. They’ll sort it out before you know it. You needn’t worry at all.’ the detective echoed.

‘Sir, did you find any leads? Was she taken from here? Who’s involved?’

‘Well, it’s early days. There’s broken furniture upstairs so she was probably taken from here. No ransom has been asked for yet.’

‘The Red Dragons never ask for a ransom. And the first 24 hours are the most crucial’ I explained.

‘How do you know it’s the Red Dragons? They’ve been quiet for a long time. Ever since that Choy Lee Fat club put them in their place years ago. It could be anyone.’

‘The attack in my building on the dentist has all their hallmarks. You must have some leads on that by now?’

‘I don’t see the connection. Dr So isn’t married to Dr Iain Lee.’ said the detective.

‘Well they may not be married but their daughter is right in front of you now!’ I interjected.

‘Oh that’s an interesting lead. Mind if we ask you some questions Miss?’

Just then, Selina broke from my hold and raced up the stairs. I followed closely and caught up to her as she entered her mother’s bedroom. She barrelled into the large walk-in wardrobe and pressed a button behind the full length mirror. It opened up only to reveal a safe that had been ransacked and left empty.

She slid to the floor in horror.

‘There’s no money left even if they did ask for a ransom!’ she exclaimed.

‘What’s going on? Were you expecting them? Do you know them?’ I implored her.

I was confused. Had the Red Dragons been here before? Looking for money? As a warning maybe? Get yourself together. Think. Think rationally. What’s the next step.

‘Where’s your phone?’ I yelled at Selina.

I grabbed it and checked Google Maps.

‘Gotcha!’ I whispered.

I jumped down the stairs, passed the officers, out of the house and into my still open car.

The engine revved & I was about to speed off when the passenger door opened and closed with a bang.

‘You can’t come with me. It’s too dangerous. Get out now!’ I yelled.

‘I’m coming with you. Don’t waste time! Just drive already!’ Selina shouted back at me.

Oh God, time is of the essence and I may actually need her.

‘All right, but you have to do what I say. Exactly what I say. Ok?’

Selina glared at me without saying a word.

I sped off down the road. Thankfully Selina’s phone could track her mum’s whereabouts. I knew the exact place. It was one of Red Dragon’s nightclubs. I’d have to go in from the back. I would need Selina to distract them. It was going to be a bit dicey, especially as I was way out of practice and way out of my depth.

‘Don’t you think we should tell the police?’ Selina queried.

‘Well, if they couldn’t work out that Iain and Teresa are your parents and both are in danger by the same gang, then I’m not sure how much help they’ll be. Plus the Triads have infiltrated the police at all levels.’

I was surprised when she didn’t keep questioning those facts. Instead she added,

‘Yeah, you’re right. The police are scared of them & even take orders from them. I remember my friend’s dad leased a building to the cops in Chinatown. The cops were scared that their front windows would get smashed in by them if they didn’t pay them protection money.’

‘So what did they do?’ I asked.

‘My friend’s dad told them to put lots of ‘Police’ signs everywhere on the building.’

‘Did it work?’

‘For a while. But the cops still got the ‘heeby-jeebies soon enough and moved out pretty shortly afterwards.’

‘Yeah, the cops are pretty impotent!’ I added.

Just then I felt a hand on my leg creeping its way quickly upwards.

‘But you’re not!’ murmured Selina squeezing my manhood.

What the hell? Here I am, trying to save her Mum from goodness knows what depravity Little Dragon and his band of Red Dragons are up to, and Selina is feeling me up!

It felt good truth be told but this was so wrong at so many levels. I’m sure she’s steely-wired and tough like her Mum but we’re about to risk our lives for someone who may be being tortured or worse, and here she is trying to get a reaction from my little APH.

I grabbed her hand and placed it back on her right leg. Before I could release it, she held onto it with both hands and pressed it into her upper thigh.

Well, I thought, she must be scared, clinging onto me like sheer death. Luckily I drive an automatic nowadays and don’t need to shift gears. I let her sandwich my hand between hers whilst she made stroking movements with my hand on her inner thigh.

‘So what’s the plan?’ Selina inquired.

‘Well, your Mum is at the Red Lantern. There’s a back entrance in the alley behind which will probably only have two guards. Your Mum will probably be in the ‘dungeon’ part with another guard.’

‘You want me to distract the guards?’

‘Yeah, just enough so that I can take them out.’

‘Can you take out three guards on your own? You were knocked out by little old me just now on my front lawn.’

‘Um, well, maybe. Especially if I have the element of surprise.’

‘But won’t there be a guard inside the back door and one outside? You won’t be able to surprise both of them.’

Wow, she really knew her stuff. She was also right. I could knock the outside guy out but then the inside guy wouldn’t be letting me in.

I rang my friend Brian for support.

‘Brrp brrp! Brrp brrp! Brrp brrp!…..’

‘Shit!’ It just rang out. I left a quick message.

We’ll just have to risk it alone. Time is crucial. There’s no way of knowing what perverted things 小龙 was doing to Teresa right now. Raping her? Gang rape? He often used the ‘dungeon’ for such purposes.

‘We’ll be fine! I know 小龙. I know what I’m doing.’ I reassured her smiling comfortingly at her.

‘I know. I know what you’re doing.’ Selina repeated while nodding slowly and confidently. At the same time she stared into my eyes whilst deftly guiding my fingers under her skirt, under her panties and into her moist cavern…

Last edited by aph22; 19-08-2024 at 07:32 PM.
Old 19-08-2024, 07:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
aph22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My sassy sultry new dentist

Selina can be seductive when she wants…
Old Yesterday, 08:51 PM
Samster