The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 2
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light
Re: scumofsociety’s journey 笑傲芽笼

FYI readers, moving forward, I’ll try to post a new FR on a weekly basis. Anyways, back to the story, today it’s time for a stroll and new house viewing again, I’ve never been to WH / L16 yet, iirc I didn’t hear a lot about WH14 So YOLO. I saw 4-5(?) in the tank, okt said Thai house and recommended g4, I thought she looks quite ok for me (her room is on the third floor so warning for my ah Pek readers who have knee issues ), so here goes 22th SBF FR, WH14g4, FR titled (“飞 飞 飞”)

WL name: Fei Fei 飞飞, in sg for a year, from Bangkok Age: 30, IMO vibes and looks more late 20s la ymmv.

Looks & body: skin: fair smooth skin face: face abit “squarish 方” at the jaws area but really not obvious when her hair is down. eyes quite nice imo, single eyelids but looks abit double. hair: Long blonde hair; build: slim body: loose skin at the abdomen and thigh area, but iirc I didn’t see big stretch marks. Looked nice in her red tight dress. Ass is fine, not the “no meat” kind, slapped her during FJ while she rode . Height: ~1.6m Tits: A cup, natural. nipples: pink ; size: normal, ok to attack. Basically, with her hair down, imo she gives off the 妖艳 Malaysian ah lian vibes (she mentioned some bros also said the same but ymmv ya).

Language / GFE: adequate Chinese, imo she has a slight Malaysian “nasal” accent, can understand each other

Pre shower routine: standard wash + light chatting and flirting (found out she’s same age as me so maybe helped to bridge the chemistry gap). Chinese pop music in the room haha, ambience felt less commercial. (the toilet is pretty spacious but not the luxurious hotel kind)

Shower & hygiene: professional, observed deep rinse post and prior with shower cream

Kissing / DFK: light pecks, no dfk, well at least for the first mins session, may be unlockable I feel (ymmv)

Cat bath: nips, neck and body

AR: NA, don’t care also not an AR guy

BJ: cbj, standard nothing in particular. Fondled each other concurrently

FJ: tightness: like most WLs(?), not tight la but enough for me, as long as can cum right, shaven. 3 Positions: caps on, cowgirl (effort, about 2-3 mins here by her), playfully Licks your neck and ears as well (I like this, like kissing, adds onto the passion imo), attacked her nips. I tried to kiss but only light pecks. Next, to missionary from me, pound for about 10mins here, she tries to be active by pinching your nips, before she 撒娇 装可怜said she pain, reached out for more KY and wanted control back. Changed to reverse cowgirl (飞飞 飞起来 ), she rode and there was a mirror in front , just nice front view for this position, I grabbed her double A tits tightly, then pulled her hands backwards and pumped her hard from below, fire at about 20th min. I heard a slight bone crack prolly from her arms . She said she came as well but everything women say, take it with a pinch of salt la hehe. Moaning: act pitiful, she asked if can half insert, dont fully insert ok 装可怜.(I didn’t care and purposely go insert all in one go , uses fingers to grab onto you for that “I’m in pain” feels), plus points for good natural response (acting). she’s slightly loud, gives the “I’m in pain, pls stop” nasal moan and hugs you tightly during missionary. For a first 25 mins visit, she’s quite playful and passionate I feel.

Attitude: pretty good and got chemistry imo. observant: she spotted me with some scratches in the shower (flirt again) and using the Thai inhaler, and joked I’m Thai too. She’s pretty flirty: dick size jokes; post shot attitude: gfe: laid beside me, flirted about the FJ and cuddled until buzzer went off at 23min. Next In the shower, we continued to flirt (got gf anot (?), 老公老婆 talk) and slight hugs initiated by me. Continued with flirting convos and ended with a grab on my ass on the way out (Girl knows how to listerine away that commercial aftertaste ). Considerate: And also asked if I wanted water on my way out (I didn’t ask), pretty sweet, not many WLs do that. Session felt nicely paced and fun.

YMMV: Not sure if it was because I was apparently the first of the day (according to her) in the freaking evening even though house opens at 12. But imo she felt fresh and fun. On busier days (she avg 7-8(?)) idk liao.

Summary score: 7.5/10, cause I like dirtier services and curvier sluttier kinds. RTF: if her looks work for you (imo looks quite ok, arguably B+ with her hair down, B with hair up showing the jawline, but CAT60 don’t expect perfect la Dey), I’d RTF if I’d was looking for a fairer Thai, clean cbj, GFE, good playful attitude, can take long active FJ with a pseudo “Malaysian” vibes (IMO ymmv). As far as cbj and limited kissing sessions go, this was a pretty fun and abv avg one imo.

I didn’t see anyone that blew me away but For the specky hunters, iirc I saw a g9(?) specky here. I’m specky myself so not for me la but fyi.

PS: on the score, for my other cbj reviews, I generally don’t give above above an overall 8 for cbj and houses with safer approaches (e.g. no CIM, bbbj etc).

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 20-08-2023 at 12:14 AM.
Old 19-08-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice, so far my WH forays were all landmines. Both legs kena blown off already. Barely managed to crawl away.
Old 19-08-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Nice, so far my WH forays were all landmines. Both legs kena blown off already. Barely managed to crawl away.
HAHAHAH landmines part of the journey bro, legs blown off still have to crawl to 100! Slowly la slowly, I 慢慢 clear
Old 20-08-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

WH houses on my ban list already, land mines more than the Russian defensive lines in Ukraine.

Need SOS bro to help clear some for fellow bros.
Old 20-08-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
WH houses on my ban list already, land mines more than the Russian defensive lines in Ukraine.

Need SOS bro to help clear some for fellow bros.
Hehehe dark humour my style , if more people shared FRs then no need commando 拆弹专家, discovering gems / landmines part of the fun, weekly maybe 1 new FR la cause I also wanna invest time into my regular and try the well known AP ones like 2038g20 hahaha.
Old 20-08-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
KatySex is Cool - loads of Potential

can upz scumofsociety reviews… close to mileage, truly ymmv where it fits, everything is accurate

had a good time with L20H38G33, service rly A, the appearance rly similar, understand what he mean by B+ but for me is A… all acts accurate and GFE present, rly is an RTF girl

will try more of his reviewed girls soon
Old 20-08-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster (M)

can upz scumofsociety reviews… tried L20H38G33. rly accurate, appearance was legit and while ymmv girl was at least B+ if not A

wld recc, wld go for it again
Old 20-08-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster (M)

can upz scumofsociety reviews… tried L20H38G33. rly accurate, appearance was legit and while ymmv girl was at least B+ if not A

wld recc, wld rtf
Old 20-08-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

wld recc, wld go for it again
Old 21-08-2023, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatySex View Post
can upz scumofsociety reviews… close to mileage, truly ymmv where it fits, everything is accurate

had a good time with L20H38G33, service rly A, the appearance rly similar, understand what he mean by B+ but for me is A… all acts accurate and GFE present, rly is an RTF girl

will try more of his reviewed girls soon
Thanks bro, yes indeed looks are ymmv, I suspect you are using SBF in mobile version that’s why you don’t see your posts immediately and led to multiple posts, go to top left of screen and select “full juicy version” that will allow you to use SBF in the full version and avoid multiple posts, cheers and have fun!
Old 22-08-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

My regulars were not working and I strolled to L18 to take a look at a house which a reader suggested, unfortunately they were having dinner so my eyes drifted to the illuminating sign “Paradise”, heard little about this ulu Viet house and wanted more options anyways, so it’s time for another house viewing, here goes my 23th SBF FR, L18H34 (Vietnam Paradise) g15, FR titled (“pound, math , cum”)

WL name: Ling , in sg for 4 days Age: 23

Looks & body: imo SYT, one of those girls u c on insta. skin: fair smooth skin, face: V shaped face w sharp jawline and sharp nose, abit too sharp, v likely enhanced. Would look better if the nose not that sharp. Eyes were pretty attractive, with abit of fat beneath her eyes aka “aegyo sal”. hair: long black hair; build: slim, skin was slightly loose but no stretch marks / preggo level excess skin observed. Ass has not much meat, not exactly the curvy kind. Height: 1.55-1.6m Tits: B-C cup, enhanced, nipples: pink; size: normal Special features: Thai tattoos at neck and upper back

Language / GFE: minimal Chinese, occasional reflexive viet

Pre shower routine: standard wash

Shower & hygiene: ok, deep rinse post and prior observed

Kissing / DFK: tried to but nope, not on the menu!

Cat bath: nips

BJ: standard cbj (asked but no bbbj), nothing in particular. blew for like 1-2 mins then say too big, come, fuck me alr!

FJ: natural trimmed Amazon. tightness:; like any other WL(?) positions: missionary, she does try to touch your chest and pinch your nips. Since kissing was not on the menu, I attacked the nips instead but she wanted me to continue ramming and finish the job. It was at this point I started to do math in my head, “what’s 4+3? +4 again? Etc.” cause I wanted to prolong the pounding and her suffering haha, pounded her for another 10 mins before my phone started to ring (fking do ur force prep guys! ), decided to end my math session and shot to end the ringing. moaning: the soft and mechanical kind.

Attitude: smiled abit at the start but overall SOP, “just cum already”, thank u v much. No convo, unless I initiate. Post shot attitude: session ended with time to spare (first buzzer off when I started to dress up), it was straight to shower and scrubbing the shower tiles to wipe my existence off (?). overall SOP & a commercial session, absolutely nothing wrong tbh esp CAT60, but let’s say there are more fun places out there, went someplace else for second shot to scrub off that commercial aftertaste.

Summary score: 6/10, only because she looks kinda enhanced nice 人工花瓶, service was really mehhh. RTF: no, only IF her looks work for you, that’s it. Bye.

PS: as stated in my first post, for my other cbj reviews, I generally don’t give above above an overall 8 / B+ for cbj and houses with safer approaches (e.g. no CIM, bbbj etc).

I think I saw quite a few pretty faces here in this house, but I emphasise on service, not just a SYT. If this is “Paradise”, then I guess I’d rather rot in hell then . On this note, the room and shower was pretty sleek, not as big as “Sawadee” but the floor tiles were nice (?) and well scrubbed during the session(?) I’d hire her if I had a hotel

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 22-08-2023 at 09:42 PM.
Old 22-08-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
My regulars were not working and I strolled to L18 to take a look at a house which a reader suggested, unfortunately they were having dinner so my eyes drifted to the illuminating sign “Paradise”, heard little about this ulu Viet house and wanted more options anyways, so it’s time for another house viewing, here goes my 23th SBF FR, L18H34 (Vietnam Paradise) g15, FR titled (“pound, math , cum”)

WL name: Ling , in sg for 4 days Age: 23

Looks & body: imo SYT, one of those girls u c on insta. skin: fair smooth skin, face: V shaped face w sharp jawline and sharp nose, abit too sharp, v likely enhanced. Would look better if the nose not that sharp. Eyes were pretty attractive, with abit of fat beneath her eyes aka “aegyo sal”. hair: long black hair; build: slim, skin was slightly loose but no stretch marks / preggo level excess skin observed. Ass has not much meat, not exactly the curvy kind. Height: 1.55-1.6m Tits: B-C cup, enhanced, nipples: pink; size: normal Special features: Thai tattoos at neck and upper back

Language / GFE: minimal Chinese, occasional reflexive viet

Pre shower routine: standard wash

Shower & hygiene: ok, deep rinse post and prior observed

Kissing / DFK: tried to but nope, not on the menu!

Cat bath: nips

BJ: standard cbj (asked but no bbbj), nothing in particular. blew for like 1-2 mins then say too big, come, fuck me alr!

FJ: natural trimmed Amazon. tightness:; like any other WL(?) positions: missionary, she does try to touch your chest and pinch your nips. Since kissing was not on the menu, I attacked the nips instead but she wanted me to continue ramming and finish the job. It was at this point I started to do math in my head, “what’s 4+3? +4 again? Etc.” cause I wanted to prolong the pounding and her suffering haha, pounded her for another 10 mins before my phone started to ring (fking do ur force prep guys! ), decided to end my math session and shot to end the ringing. moaning: the soft and mechanical kind.

Attitude: smiled abit at the start but overall SOP, “just cum already”, thank u v much. No convo, unless I initiate. Post shot attitude: session ended with time to spare (first buzzer off when I started to dress up), it was straight to shower and scrubbing the shower tiles to wipe my existence off (?). overall SOP & a commercial session, absolutely nothing wrong tbh esp CAT60, but let’s say there are more fun places out there, went someplace else for second shot to scrub off that commercial aftertaste.

Summary score: 6/10, only because she looks kinda enhanced nice 人工花瓶, service was really mehhh. RTF: no, only IF her looks work for you, that’s it. Bye.

PS: as stated in my first post, for my other cbj reviews, I generally don’t give above above an overall 8 / B+ for cbj and houses with safer approaches (e.g. no CIM, bbbj etc).

I think I saw quite a few pretty faces here in this house, but I emphasise on service, not just a SYT. If this is “Paradise”, then I guess I’d rather rot in hell then . On this note, the room and shower was pretty sleek, not as big as “Sawadee” but the floor tiles were nice (?) and well scrubbed during the session(?) I’d hire her if I had a hotel

Yeah this sounds like a typical GL experience. Wa still got reserve tank for second round ah 😂
Old 22-08-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah this sounds like a typical GL experience. Wa still got reserve tank for second round ah ��
Charlie mike bro , rest but don’t quit! Im done when I’m done! I’m live writing FR for 2038g20, everyone’s favourite Vanessa as we speak.
Old 22-08-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Charlie mike bro , rest but don’t quit! Im done when I’m done! I’m live writing FR for 2038g20, everyone’s favourite Vanessa as we speak.
Finally, the day has come. Really must go back 2038 for a good time.
Old 23-08-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Finally, the day has come. Really must go back 2038 for a good time.
Indeed the day has cum . Right so after “Paradise”, I thought I needed a reliable girl that I’ve yet to sample, to scrub off that bad aftertaste, so I can orh orh tonight in peace and sweet dreams (otherwise I’d be thinking about the bad bonk all day). So I went to my trusty “Viet Hell”, for a deal with the devil, a real魔鬼身材. Almost as if fated, she was sitting in the tank with like a slutty maid costume (?) . 命中注心我操你!so Here goes my 24th SBF FR, L20H38g20, FR titled (“deal with devil”)

WL name: Vanessa, in sg for 5 months Age: 22 gg 23 iirc

Looks & body: skin: healthy, slight tanned smooth skin, generally I prefer fairer skin. face / eyes / nose: face with slight acne. don’t think she puts on make up except for red lipstick. Single eyelids iirc(?). she wears glasses (a specky) and basically has a “傻大姐 gnd” look, the kind of girl you might see at a neighbourhood eatery. Looks wise, not my style and this is not her strength (no 天使脸孔, 上天是公平的!) but read on, her strength lies in the remaining parts. hair: long black hair; build: slim; in terms of just the body and figure - arguably best in house (and may be top few I’ve tried so far), especially if you are one of those who prefer natural curvy bodies, iirc I didn’t recall seeing loose skin / preggo stretch marks. She has a pretty meaty ass, nice to slap / doggie, if you’re into that (the ass lovers). Height: 1.65-1.7m, uncommon height but I prefer this to petite girls; Tits: C-D cup, soft and natural I think, the shape of the boobs are “tear drop” shaped and pretty firm, not saggy considering the size imo. Quite a view for (esp natural) boobs lovers. nipples: light brown; size: big appetising, she’s ok to attack

Language: pretty fluent Chinese, occasional reflexive viet

Pre shower routine: standard wash + light chatting about each other age, adds on GFE.

Shower & hygiene: professional w listerine prior and deep rinse observed post and prior

Kissing / DFK: yes, straight up passionate kissing initiated by her and dfk even before catbath, and also during FJ

Cat bath: pretty sensual, covers nips, pits, body, balls sucking (attentive and asks for feedback if in pain, plus points) while we fondled each other; flirting dick size jokes

AR: NA, don’t care also not an AR guy (I think she may have done this if we had more time but I’d prefer the bbbj)

BBBJ: technique wise, my experience: 28 is better with using her fingers at tickling ur itchy crotch areas with bbbj concurrently, 32 is patient and smiley w a slight tinge of PSE. I think Vanessa’s strength in bbbj lies in 1. Power suction, sucked (or rather vacuum) till my foreskin rolled back twice (first time for me) chill leh but shiokkk (again, asks for feedback if in pain, plus points) 2. Mukbang - she keeps close eyes contact with you, comfy (no teeth), eats it deliciously with affectionate slurps, coupled with lots of swallow rod DTs, her sensual moaning during bbbj does make you feel big and wanted. Truth be told, I’d be happy to let her blow for the rest of session and CIM but seemed like she wanted to try FJ cause it’s “more fun” lol…ok then be my guest.

FJ: tightness: like most WLs, can cum can Liao for me, cleanly shaven; positions: cowgirl: caps on, 2-3mins here with quite the view, with her melons bouncing and I couldn’t resist pressing them together and sucked both her huge nips like Kambing bone marrow . technique wise, pretty good and similar to 28 iirc, 2IC head can really feel the clench. Hardworking girl, think she would have continued to ride all the way if I didn’t want to control, effort!. missionary: passionate, pounded her hard about 10mins here(?), she seemed to like it and craved some concurrent dfk (or at least good acting ), also signalled to ram even harder, pretty passionate for first visit. moaning: sensual and sounded real, fun.

Attitude / GFE: I didn’t feel heavy GFE with her (ymmv). That said, overall still excellent - 1. Work ethics: She makes effort to change her costumes regularly & Shaven nicely & attentive to u, if u in pain etc 2. Consistency: Even after being an AP, able to maintain this level of service daily is really good. 3. Time watching: Deep into FJ, I was quite close to shooting but buzzer went off, she said don’t care just continue, not super strict with time. 4. Friendly, smiley, chatty and curious, comfy to talk to. She’s also a (overly) humble girl, for some reason thinks she pales in comparison to her peers but she has her strengths. Heard some bros prefer to do the deed in her costumes too, , sounds kinky and an accommodating girl. Overall, well paced, passionate, professional and fun, even for a first 25mins session.

Summary score: 8.5-9/10. RTF: yes, id RTF if I’m NOT the strictest with just the looks (tbh looks can only carry you so far), and my focus is on looking for a taller natural curvy body 魔鬼身材, excellent service attitude, passionate sex coupled with power and delicious slurpy bbbj, dfk and speaks pretty fluent Chinese. Also If you have a kink for specky girls and costumes, depending on timing, you may find her in a different costume that fits your kinks too lol.

FRs Done this house: 5, 7, 8, 20, 22, 28, 30, 32, 33, 36. To do’s: maybe 16 (if I’m bored)

Last edited by scumofsociety; 23-08-2023 at 09:20 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1