The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 759 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Teachers: story

You make me wish I can meet my secondary school physics teacher and do her hard.

Up you bro!
Old 30-08-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
alan928 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
You make me wish I can meet my secondary school physics teacher and do her hard.

Up you bro!
Used to have fantasies of my secondary school teachers too!
Old 30-08-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

An early update, might be too busy to post tomorrow.

That was roughly 2 weeks after our Saturday at Sentosa, as I mention early, sexcapades like such was dwindling down as towards the end of the relationship, in my mind at least, we were behaving more like a couple than F.B. I didn’t know if Mandy thought the same thing or was it on me only.

It was a typical Friday, I was already home waiting for Mandy to come over, I had dinner ready to go and was sitting on the sofa enjoying a Gin&Coke, usually Mandy will reach my place slightly after 7.30pm, so I wasn’t worry when the clock showed 7.45pm, 8pm came and still no sign of Mandy, I dropped her a text over whatsapp and waited.

8.30pm…

My lift ding, letting me know that Mandy had arrived. I got up and walked towards the lift to welcome her, the sign of a Mandy in a deeply emotional state was a strange sight, seeing that the last time she was like this was that drunken night 8 months ago.

Daniel: You alright Mandy? (As I took her hand)

Mandy just shook her head, like she was holding back her emotions,

Mandy: Can I have some wine?

Daniel: Sure.

I headed for the kitchen while Mandy took a sit on the sofa, I came back with a bottle of red, poured her a glass, handed her the glass and place the bottle down on the coffee table. I took a seat beside her, placing an arm around her as she tried to control what ever emotions that she was feeling now. Before I could speak, Mandy buried her head in my chest, she was sobbing quietly as I tried my best to comfort her. I didn’t think asking her what was wrong now will have any results.

It took a while for Mandy to compose herself enough to talk, it seems that before she left her place to come over to mine, her husband had a talk with her. The first thought in my head was, is the husband finally going to grant Mandy that divorce, is his mistress finally wanting more? All my questions were answered by Mandy,

Mandy: My husband told me that he ended his affair last week….

I had to admit, this was a curve ball that I didn’t see coming. Why won’t the husband suddenly ended a multi year affair? I really didn’t know what to say, all I could mustered was “ok”

Mandy looked at me, her face was a mix of confusion, pain, sadness and maybe a slight dash of happiness. She looked like she wanted to say something but was unable or unwilling to say it.

Daniel: it’s ok, you can tell me(I gently patted her hand)

Mandy: he wants…..

Those words, whatever those words were causing Mandy a hard time to speak out.

Mandy: he wants to give this marriage another chance….

I honestly had no idea what respond was appropriate at that moment. I was also feeling a mix bag of emotions, on one hand I was happy that Ms Lee could maybe save her marriage and be husband and wife instead of acting like one, on the other hand, I suspected I was developing feeling for her. She was beautiful, funny, witty, had a sense of humour, an adventurous spirit and sexy as hell. I loved how she could act coy yet dominate in bed as well. I mean the age gap between us might cause a problem with my parents but I believe they will come around after knowing her… but all this was playing out in my head, I knew in my heart that despite what we had this past 8 months, Mandy will never see me as her ideal husband material, no matter how kinky she was with me or how much of a slut she behaves when we had sex, she was and still is a traditional asian lady bought up in a traditional Chinese family, No way she could accept a much younger man as her ideal partner.

Daniel: … I’m ….

Mandy looked up at me, placing one finger over my lips and shaking her head,

Mandy: please don’t say it….. can you just hold me?

I wrapped my arms around Mandy as she curl up in my arms, whatever mood for dinner had long been lost. I didn’t know how long we stayed in that position but all this time, I was a mix bag of emotions, I told myself that I could not let Mandy see any of it, it will just make something complicated all the more worse for her. I gently kissed the top of her head,

Daniel: Mandy, you hungry?

She shook her head.

Daniel: you still have to eat a little. I made your favourite beef stew…

Mandy didn’t answer.

Daniel: Maybe a warm shower will help you?

Mandy slightly lifted her head, I looked into her eyes... Mandy’s words that first Saturday came back to me “ your eyes are so soulful” I finally realise what soulful eyes looked like, as I lost myself in her eyes. I could feel everything that she was feeling, all the years of pain, hurt, sorrow and despite all that, the hope that maybe, just maybe things will be better… and now that things are better, it was like destiny had decided to once again mess it all up… like it was nothing more than just a sick practical joke…. I’m not a emotionally deep person, in fact my wife will say I have trouble expressing a lot of my emotions in words or even willingly share my feelings, I am more of a man that will shoulder the burden of life and keep all the trouble to himself. But for that 3 minutes as I looked into Mandy’s eyes, I felt all of this, like a tsunami washing over me. I was honestly struggling to fight back tears, I kept telling myself, “don’t make things harder for Mandy than it already is, whatever you do, don’t break it weekend”

I gently kissed the her forehead,

Daniel: go take a shower, I get the food heated. We can talked about this if you want after you feel better alright?

I forced out a smile, trying to assurance Mandy that everything was alright. I release Mandy and got up to head for the kitchen, maybe I could use this 15-20 minutes to brace myself for this weekend.

Mandy: Daniel…

Daniel: Yes?

Mandy: Can you take a shower with me?

Daniel: sure, you know how much I like shower with you.

As the warm water rain down on us, I held Mandy in my arms, our lips locked as the kisses were slow and passionated, I kept my hands around her waist not wandering over her body as she wrapped her hands around my neck, Mandy broken our kiss and started to sink to her knees, I stopped her immediately and pulled her up, she had that innocence look as the water stream down her face.

Daniel: I don’t want you to please me tonight, I just want you to know I’m here for you Mandy.

Mandy pulled me in, hugging me in a tight embraced. Somehow we manage to finish our shower, as we stood in front of the mirror, I helped Mandy towel dry her hair, she took one of my shirts to wear as she left her home in a confuse state and didn’t take her overnight bag.

We then enjoyed a quiet dinner, we ate in silences, I was holding her hand across the table as Mandy picked at her food, I had to encourage her to eat a bit more. We retired back to the sofa after dinner, she with her wine, me with my Gin&Coke, she rested her head on my shoulder as we looked out the full height window, admiring the night sky. We held hands just enjoying the company of one another, time at that point was of no importances to the both of us. I honestly didn’t know how long we sat there, all I could remember was Mandy getting up, taking my glass, placing both glasses on the coffee table, she turned to face me, her hands on my shoulders as she straddled me. Her hands now unbuttoning the shirt that she wore, exposing her breasts and flat stomach, I still can’t over the sight of Mandy’s body even after so long. Our lips touching, our tongues teasing each other, as we looked into each other’s eyes.

Mandy: Daniel, I want to make love to you…(exhaling a short hot breadth)

I cupped her head in my hands, finally the teasing got to hot of us to resist as we locking lips, she sweeping her hair back as I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, pacing her gently down on the bed as I got over her, one hand cupping her breast as she pulled me down for a kiss, time seemingly slowed down as everything else but us two faded into the distance. I shifted her higher on to the bed, her legs open slightly more, allowing me to come higher up, I went for her neck, her head tilted to one side, giving me access, as I message her breast, soft moans escape her lips, Mandy pulled my top off, her hands running down my chests to my abs, stopping at the top of my shorts, I went down, kissing her collar bone as I made my way down to her bosoms, flickering at her nipples with my tongue as Mandy held on to my head, our breathing getting heavily and heavily, it was like the first time we were exploring each other’s body. I took her nipple in my mouth, sucking gently on them as Mandy’s moaning got louder, her hands ruffling my hair as I took in her womanly charms. Making my way further south till I reached the top of her panties, I gently bite down on the top, pulling her panties down with my teeth. Mandy bend her knees, feet planted on the bed as I went for her pussy. Licking it with one long stoke of the tongue, teasing her clitoris as Mandy got louder and louder. Her breathing now short and fast as she enjoyed the attention I was giving her pussy.

Mandy: Arghh… Daniel….Arghh….

I tease her pussy more, inserted two fingers into Mandy, as I fingered her and sucked on her clitoris. Mandy was grabbing at the sheets pulling at them, her back arched as she experiences her first that night, I kept at it as another one followed the first, I was now fingering her and licking her pussy. This bought another wave as she pulled harder at the sheets, I could feel the sheets straining from my body weight as well as Mandy pulling at them.

Mandy: Daniel…….Argh!!!!

Even though I was rock hard and releasing pre cum, I wanted to please Mandy more, I replace my fingers with my tongue, sticking my tongue into her and my fingers rubbing her clitoris which was swollen by now, Mandy groan out,

Mandy: Don’t stop.. Don’t stop…

As another wave of ecstasy crash her body, her legs now over my shoulders, her thighs squeezing my head, both hands pulling on my hairs, it was like she was trying to pull me closer to her pussy.

Mandy: Daniel… Fuck… argh!!!!

I must have gave Mandy 5 to 7 orgasms before I stopped, I had Mandy’s juices all over my face by the time i was done, Mandy was panting, I love watching her chest fluctuate, hair all messy and her eyes close. I got close to her ears, whispering

Daniel: you like that baby?

Before She could reply, I got on her nipples, gently sucking them as I did earlier. Soft moans once again escape her lips.

Mandy: Not fair Daniel.

As she tried to push me off her.

Mandy: it’s my turn to please you now…Argh!

We switch position as Mandy got in between my legs, her kneel as she took my cock in one hand and started cleaning the pre cum that was oozing out cleaning. Her other hand playing her my balls while her tongue continued licking my cock clean. I was watching her every move, Mandy must had notice I was watching her as she locked eyes with me, slowly opening her mouth engulfing my cock as her thick lips wrapped itself around the shaft. She maintain eye contact as she lower herself down, taking more of my cock into her warm mouth.

I grunted out as my cock hit the back of Mandy’s throat, my entire cock now gone from sight, completely devoured by Mandy, her hands non stop messaging of my balls, she stayed in that position, I could tears started to flow down her cheeky as she gagged herself.

Daniel: Mandy…

She shook her head stopping me from speaking further. As she slowly ease herself up, saliva flowing freely down my cock,

Mandy: I know you like that, Daniel. I want to please you.

She manage to speak in between catching her breath. I watch as Mandy spend the next 15 or so minutes making love to my cock, she put her whole skill set to use. She sucked on my balls while stroking my cock, sucking on the head of my cock, letting her saliva flow down coating my cock as her hands got to work polishing the shaft before she sucked each part of the saliva coated cock dry.

Just as I made her pulled on the sheets, she was making me pulled on the sheets now.

Daniel: Mandy…Mandy…Mandy…

Daniel: Argh!!!

Her lips sealing my cock in her mouth as her tongue circled my head, the teasing was too much, I was barely able to focus,

Mandy: hmm…( as she took more of me into her)

I could feel her throat’s muscle clamping around my cock, like trying to prevent me from going any further, that tightening squeeze on an already well simulated cock was too much too bare. I barely got out the words ”cumming” before I shot my load own her throat, Mandy gqgged a little but she was unfazed as she continued sucking as my cock jerked out loads, depositing them down her throat.

Daniel: Urgh! Mandy….

Her tongue flicking against my pee hole as she sucked down on it, getting every last drop out of me. Popping my cock out of her mouth, she crawled on all fours towards me,

Mandy: you like that?

I didn’t see a need to answer as I pulled her in, my lips touching hers as she open her mouth, allowing my tongue inside. Her body dropping on to mine, my hands cupping her butt as she ran her hands through my hair. My hands wrapping already her waist and flipping her over, I went straight for her breasts. Teasing her nipples as Mandy arched her back slightly from the teasing, her nails digging into my back as I suckle on her nipple, squeezing her other breast with my hands.

Mandy; Urgh!!!

She was trying to control her breathing, I was busy with her breasts, alternating between both, not wanting either one to feel left out. Mandy sure was enjoying the attention I was giving her bosoms, she had her eyes close, enjoying my mouth on her nipples as I toyed with them.

Mandy: Daniel… I think your ready…

She must have felt my erection pressing against her thigh, but I want to play with her breasts some more,

Mandy: Daniel… please… I need you inside of me….

Daniel: ok…

I got into a kneeling position, Mandy spread her legs wider, placing the tip at the entrance of her love tunnel, I ease myself in without an resistances from her, she was really wet from all the foreplay. I had no trouble sliding myself completely into her. I places my arms under her legs, picking them up, sliding till her the back of her knees were resting on the joints of my elbows, I lean forward, pressing my body weight down on her.

Mandy: Urghh… your so deep inside,

I never thought I could get any deeper inside her, considering my balls was pressed up against her butt. Mandy pulled me in for a kiss, our tongues finding each other as I slowly rock my hips, pumping my cock in and out of Mandy’s pussy. I absolutely loved it when Mandy moaned into my mouth, allowing me to stick my tongue further into her mouth. We made love in this position, for a couple of minutes before Mandy wanted to ride me, I laid down on the bed and Mandy mounted me, both my hands on her breast, playing with them as Mandy rocked back and forth, one hand on my chest for support, the other hand sweeping her hair back, holding on to it as she rode me. Mandy had her eyes close as she rode me, groaning out loudly as she got faster, I think she rode me to a climax, by that time I had my hands on her hips, watching her breast bounce with the motion, her body dropped onto me as she hit her climax, I wrapped on hand around her waist as the other stroking her hair, I bend my knees pushing her slightly upwards, Mandy knew what I was doing, she whispered softly into my ears,

Mandy: Be gentle baby, I’m still sensitive.

I began thrusting my hips. My cock sliding in and out of her pussy, as Mandy resume moaning beside me ears, within a few thrust

Mandy: Daniel… again….

Mandy: Hmmm….

As she bitten down on her lips, her eyes tightly shut, her body going limped as she had another orgasm shortly after the one she just had.

Mandy: I love you Daniel….

As I continued thrusting into her, i wanted to give her multiple orgasm before we switch position.

We ended the night in the flatiron position, Mandy groaning out loudly as I entered her, her pussy was so tight in that position as she turn to looked at me easing myself into her.

Mandy: Daniel… your stretching me out…

Her face was a mixture of pain and pleasure as I entered her fully. Her pussy squeezing my cock, I was unable to control myself partly as I wanted to come so badly as well.

Daniel: Mandy… can I…..

Mandy: urgh!!! …Cum please….. I can’t.. take …arghh!! you in this… for long…

I grunted out loudly as I cum inside Mandy, Mandy buried her head into my pillow to muffled her moans of pleasure as my cock unloaded into her.

I finally felt I had empty myself into her, I pulled out of her as fell to the bed beside her, Mandy turn to look at me as she ease herself towards me, I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her as we drifted off to sleep.
Old 30-08-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
JiChengBan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support excellent story and thread!
Old 31-08-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all

TS account with Ms Lee really reminded me of my secondary school art teacher....
Really appreciate the sharing...
Old 31-08-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Ogatoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share, thanks TS
Old 01-09-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

awesome updates TS!!

IF only we can all meet that ONE teacher we ever fantasized about during our schooling days and actually have sex!!
Old 01-09-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
bellcook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnykhan View Post
awesome updates TS!!

IF only we can all meet that ONE teacher we ever fantasized about during our schooling days and actually have sex!!
Not only teacher, could be classmates too, or the school "flower"
Old 01-09-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

Saturday Morning.

I stirred as I stretch my arms across the bed, Mandy was not laying beside me, the curtains were drawn, didn’t remember closing them last night. I felt something warm and moist around my cock as I got more in time with my surroundings. I looked down to see Mandy sucking on my cock, I reach for her, stroking her head as she engulfed my cock, she felt my touch on her, taking my cock out of her mouth and rubbing it on her cheeks, she purred “ Good Morning, hope you don’t mind being waken up like this” before my cock disappear into her mouth once again.

I laid there, enjoying Mandy’s blowjob. The room was still relatively dark, a little sun light was creeping in from the opening between blinds, I ease back into the pillow as Mandy kept my cock warm and moist, she stopped after a while, I lifted my head to have a look when Mandy straddled me, easing my cock into her moist pussy, she moan as I entered her slowly, placing both her hands on my chest, she began lightly bouncing herself up and down on my cock, her breast jiggling with the motion, she reaches for one of my hands, placing it on her breast as she carried on bouncing on my cock. I push myself up using my hands,

Daniel: Mandy..

She open her eyes and looked at me, I caress her head as our face got closer, we started kissing as she continued with her bouncing, it made kissing her a bit more troublesome than usual, Mandy sunk down on my cock as she grind herself on my cock, she wrapped her arms around my neck as we kissed passionately, she rode/grind me to completion that morning as we made out, we didn’t’t stop kissing even after I cum inside her, we just continued kissing. It must have been a good 5-10 minutes after which did we broken our kiss. She looked at me and smiled, I caress her face, brushing loose hair of her face, as the room got remarkably brighter than before.

Mandy: Morning….

Daniel: Morning….

We just stared into each other’s eye for a couple of moments, Mandy broken the silent.

Mandy: I’m hungry… is there any food?

Daniel: Sure, what do you want?

Mandy: eggs, bacon, bread?

Daniel: alright, I’ll go make you breakfast.

Mandy got off me, allowing me to get off the bed, she rolled back on to my spot as I grab my boxer off the floor and exited the room. When I was almost done, I walked towards the room, planning to carry her out for breakfast.

The room door was slightly ajar, I looked inside to see her on her phone talking. I couldn’t make out what was said, but I knew to wait till she was done before coming into the room, Mandy wasn’t the less bit surprise as she hung up her phone.

Mandy: Breakfast is done?

Daniel: Yap, as I bend down to carry her.

Mandy: what you doing Daniel?

Daniel: Carrying you to breakfast.

We settled down to breakfast, Mandy must be starving as she finish her plate before me, usually I was done way before her.

Daniel: you still hungry? I got cereal.

Mandy: hmmm.. I’ll help myself, you just stay and eat your food.

Mandy came back with a huge bowl of cereal, which she finish slightly after I was done with my portion. As we sat at the dining table, stirring our coffee.

Mandy: Daniel, can we talk?

Daniel: sure…

Mandy: I was on the phone with my husband just now….

Daniel: ok…

Mandy: I think…. I want to give my marriage another chance….

Daniel: … … I’m happy for you… wish you all the best….

I was truly happy for her, happy that she now had a chance to get back that feeling of love from her husband, but part of me was still sad… knowing that this between us was over.

Mandy: But I told him, I wanted this weekend to be with my lover…

Daniel: lover???

Mandy: you Daniel, I want to be with you this weekend. I owe you this much at least.

Daniel: but you don’t owe me anything Mandy… I entered this relationship with you willingly.

Mandy; No… I feel bad… that this between us will be over after this weekend… I can’t repair my marriage if I’m still letting you fuck me.

Daniel: … … …

I must had look like a goldfish, with my mouth open but no words coming out, truth be told, I had no idea what to say to her. I mean what she said was right. She can’t repair her marriage and still be sleeping with me.

Mandy: Please Daniel…

Daniel: Mandy… I don’t know what to tell you but, I just want you to know, I enjoyed every moment spend with you. I don’t regret anything that happen between us. And I honestly wish you the best going forward.

Mandy: Daniel… I’m sorry…. (Tears started falling for her eyes, rolling down her cheeks and hitting the table)

(The actual conversation was a lot harder and longer than this. I just can’t really bring myself to type it out for fear of drawing out emotions)

She came out to my side of the table, kneeling down on the floor beside my chair, she place both hands on my lap as tears still flowed down her face, i tilted her head up, wiping her tears from both eyes with my thumbs as my hands cupped her face. I smiled her her,

Daniel: I meant was I say…. If….it doesn’t work out, you can come back to me…. I’ll take you back….

I gently planted a kiss on her lips.

Daniel: I mean it.

Mandy: I’m so sorry Daniel… I’m sorry for all this… I shouldn’t have….

I stopped her.

Daniel: Don’t blame yourself, I’m an adult, I knowingly got involved with you. If anything, it was my fault… I tempted you into this relationship.

Mandy shook her head hard at that….

Mandy: No…No…Daniel… No… you saved me, I got back so much from you. I was in a horrible place and you carried me out of it. I just feel liked I made used of you to ....

Mandy suddenly made a reach for my boxers, grabbing at it, trying to pull it off.

Daniel: what are you trying to do, Mandy?

As I fought her, trying to to stop her.

Mandy: Please… I rather you get angry with me for this mess. I rather you abuse my body for your own satisfaction, do anything you want, just stop being so nice to me, Daniel.

Mandy: I don’t deserve a guy like you. I’m used goods. You can do so much better… … please stop being so nice to me.

I knew at this moment, Mandy was feeling a tremendous amount of guilt towards me. I knew if I didn’t “play along” she will carry this guilt with her back into her marriage and knowingly or unknowingly sabotaged what she was trying to save. That had its own set of implications towards my feelings. At that moment, I really wanted to be with her forever, on the other hand I knew that was wishful thinking, too many factors at play, we could never be officially together. This was the best it will get for us together…

My hands stopped fighting Mandy, as she quickly pulled my boxers off me and engulfed my cock, sucking on it hard, trying her best to get me erected. ( I decided, if I had to be the bastard for her to feel better about this whole situation, then so be it. I’ll become the bastard) I felt my cock growing bigger in her mouth, placing one hand on the back of Mandy’s head, I push her down till her nose was pressed up against my nether region, she began to gag as my cock grew bigger inside her throat, lodging itself in there. In the past I would have release and check on her, but not this time, not for me but for her, I looked down at Mandy… despite gagging so badly, she still resisted the urge to fight me, to push me away, her hands were clasped into a fist by the side of her body, she was in other words, taking her “punishment” I cum down her throat, causing her to gag badly, her gag reflexes kicking in, it felt like she want to puke my cock, my cum out of her body.

As I pulled out of Mandy’s mouth, her body hunched over, her face red, her eyes teary as she coughed badly, I reach over and patted her back,

Daniel: Mandy….. you don’t have to do this, you really don’t have too…

Mandy: I… I…

Daniel: If you are trying to get me to hate you or to release some anger in me by letting me abuse you…. I don’t think I can…

Mandy: but…

I stopped her, before she could finish her sentences.

Daniel: I rather make sweet love to you and have you remember fondly on our relationship. I know you want to try to save your marriage but it’s doesn’t have end like this between us, Mandy.

Mandy: Daniel… I really feel like I owe you a lot…

Daniel: We started willingly and now we are ending willingly. Neither you or me owe the other party anything more.

I think I manage to get through to Mandy, as I helped her up and pulled her to me, She straddled me, as I gently caress her head, Mandy lean down as I looked into her eyes.

Mandy: I love you… Daniel….

She place her lips over mine as her tongue entered my mouth, I guess that was Mandy’s way of telling me that she didn’t need an answer to that. Maybe my answer to her was long given before anything.

We ended up making sweet love all over my home that Saturday and Sunday, she didn’t leave for home as she usually does on Saturday night. Instead, she was cuddling up next to me on the sofa, watching T.V. I loss count of how many times I cum that weekend with Mandy, what I do remember was, I filled all her holes.

Sunday Night, 10p.m.

We step out of the shower, as I just made love to her in shower, I was already dry, sitting on the bed, watching Mandy dry her hair, We were both quiet as I watch her get dress, I know this was the last time I will have the chance to see Mandy get dress.

Daniel: You really look very pretty.

Mandy turn to look at me, “Thank you, Daniel”

She walked towards me, I hugged her as she stroke my head.

Daniel: I’m sorry for making this harder than it is.

Mandy: if you didn’t… I will have doubted our relationship this past few months.

Mandy planned a kiss on my forehead,

Mandy: walk me to the lift, Daniel?

We held hands as we made our way to the lift. We both stood steps away from the lift, neither one of us willingly to press the button to call for the lift, knowing that once Mandy gets into the lift, the door closing will be the end of whatever that we had.

Mandy turn to me, “one last time, Daniel?”

(To be honest, I was sore from all the love making over the weekend, but I so wanted Mandy to stay beside me)

Daniel: I don’t think I can get hard that soon.

Mandy: it’s ok, I got time…I just want to please you one more time, Daniel.

Daniel: One last time….

I look at Mandy getting on her knees, her soft hands enclosing around my cock and cupping my balls. Her tongue flicking out at my cock, she softly lick my cock, trying to bring it back to life. She was stroking my cock as she took my balls into her mouth, tenderly sucking on them,

Daniel: Urghh… Mandy….

Mandy smiled as she continue sucking on my balls, I could feel my cock getting hard slowly but surely in her hands. She picked up speed slightly while she applied more pressure in sucking my balls. I had her head in my heads, watching her getting my cock hard, as my cock got bigger, it was resting on her face. I could see the glitter in her eyes as she got me hard. She release my balls and took my cock into her mouth, she sucked delicately on the head as her hand was stroking me in a circular motion. I could feel her tongue pressed up the underside of my cock, my breathing got heavily as she took more of me into her mouth. I watch as Mandy slowly devoured my cock till I was fully inside her mouth, her fingers tickling my balls as she held me inside her.

She came up slowly, letting her saliva drip down my cock, she knows I liked it when she does that, using her saliva as a form of lubricant she resume jacking my cock as she kept sucking on the head, it was slightly painful from being sore, at the same time it was heavenly to feel the warmth of her mouth engulfing my swollen head.

Mandy: Yes Daniel?

Daniel: I don’t think I can make it.

Mandy smiled at me,

Mandy: it’s ok Daniel, take your time.

Her tongue circling the head before she lifted it and lick from the base of my cock to the tip, circling it a few rounds before she lick down to my balls, taking them into her mouth and sucking on it.

I got to admit, Mandy was doing her best to please me, I’m guessing it probably took her 20-25 minutes before I cum inside her mouth and she swallowed it all. I could still remember she took me completely into her mouth when I was cumming, she held me inside of her till I got soft, she gave it one last kiss before she stood up.

Mandy: Thank you for the wonderful time this past few months.

Mandy: I’ll miss you for sure, Daniel….

Daniel: Remember….

She place one finger over my lips, shaking her head.

Mandy: I know..

I could her eyes were teary. We hugged for a long time, not wanting to let each other go but eventually we did. She press the lift button, as the lift made it slow climb up to my apartment, I lean down for one final kiss, our last kiss was felt with all the emotions that we both had experiences this last 8 months, sadness, happy, joy, warmth of being love, good or bad. It was all coming while our lips were connected. The ding of the life bought used back to reality. Mandy slowly broken away, I looked into her eyes as they slowly open up. I planted one final kiss one her forehead.

Daniel: I wish you all the best.

Mandy: thank you, Daniel.

I watch as Mandy walked into the lift for the final time, she turn to wave good bye as the doors closed.

For the next few months or so, I can’t help but look at my phone laying on my desk during Wednesday, hoping to receive a text from Mandy. Even if it was to tell me that her marriage was back on track. But no such messages came. Fridays were spend alone in my apartment, I find myself looking at the lift, willing it to ding, But I know that will never happen. I found the access card I gave her in my mailbox, she must have dropped it off before leaving on Sunday.

Brothers might be wondering what prompted this story suddenly, if you looked at the start day of this story. You will see that it was Sunday, Just so happen, I bump into her going into crystal jade at paragon. She was with her husband and she had a little boy, who looks about 6 years old. we saw each other, despite the mask, I could still recognise her. That fleeing moment in the walkway of crystal jade bought back the wave of memories.

I am happy that her marriage worked out…. Some nights I wonder if I told her how I really feel, will I have become father to that little boy?
Old 01-09-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

I hope those that followed my story had a good read as much as I got writing it out. I will be posted 2 more story in the same thread, the next one is on my tutor.
Old 01-09-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

I really took a while finding a picture of a chubby ah lian which was my tutor. Maybe she wasn't that chubby. but you get the picture
Old 02-09-2020, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all

TS, is the picture just being a close example of the tutor?
Old 02-09-2020, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx_OrOcO_xxx View Post
TS, is the picture just being a close example of the tutor?
I didn’t phase it properly, the lady in the picture has a close resemblance in body shape to my ex tutor. But my ex tutor had a more ah lian vibe to her
Old 02-09-2020, 08:04 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold

camping here for more...
Old 02-09-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 19
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Tks TS, we will be here patiently waiting for ur next story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1