The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 812 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
how much wrist injury can u get from shaking ur hand in a 5cm up down motion 10times a day for 1min each time?

thats got to be the cheapest 3000$/ hr equivalent rate
as good paying as a top tier footballer or an incompetent PAP minister
LOL .. didn't know people read so much into that. Just being sarcastic , that's all.

1 min only ??
Old 06-05-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many of you are RESOLUTE in $20 handjobs. I don't succumb to $50 handjobs

I got to hand it to TS for his principles - I know him from other threads

It's not just the money though but also the whole mood. Nego the money too much and it spoils what should be a thrilling and pleasurable outing. Time and experience are more precious than money imo.

I prefer to work my charm on value added services and GFE like roaming or kissing.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many of you are RESOLUTE in $20 handjobs. I don't succumb to $50 handjobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
LOL .. didn't know people read so much into that. Just being sarcastic , that's all.

1 min only ??
isnt that what they all do? treat u like a shake weight? lol
Old 06-05-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 812 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
isnt that what they all do? treat u like a shake weight? lol
Some of them can be coached how you want it done. I encounter one milf that even oil up her forearms to slide over and give different sensations. Get your tips' worth of fun ...
Old 08-05-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

U cant compare normal masssage time and hj massage time as equal. Tats apple and oranges. Illegal services of course going to be more expensive.
Old 08-05-2020, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!

I believe if one is able to find a solid masseuse who give a good full body massage and HJ, should keep her as a gem. Pricing wise I think $30 for HJ is affordable and easier to bargain with the ML then $20. If you are looking for BJ or FJ, probably the legal joints or FLs would be able to provide better service. From $40 for those budget conscious to $150 for those with more to spare. Of course some go to ML for the excitement, but once released, you will know that its all the same.
Old 08-05-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 8
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
U cant compare normal masssage time and hj massage time as equal. Tats apple and oranges. Illegal services of course going to be more expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
I believe if one is able to find a solid masseuse who give a good full body massage and HJ, should keep her as a gem. Pricing wise I think $30 for HJ is affordable and easier to bargain with the ML then $20. If you are looking for BJ or FJ, probably the legal joints or FLs would be able to provide better service. From $40 for those budget conscious to $150 for those with more to spare. Of course some go to ML for the excitement, but once released, you will know that its all the same.
The difference between both replies. One is a cheena who never serve ns and cannot be bothered to reply properly. Treat ppl like shit and can reap whatever benefits and comments from contributors here, just reap.

The other is a honest hardworking local worker.

Clap clap clap......
Old 08-05-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
This is an interesting thread, not the first of its kind but once in a while I do see these "movements" for customers to "band together" to "protest" against paying more than $XX amount for service XXX....

I wonder if TS ever considered, what actually drives the price of a HJ/BJ/FJ in the first place. During this CB period, all service providers in the nightlife industry (MLs, WLs, KTV gals, amongst others) are all suffering like hell. Most of them are literally squeezed between a rock and a hard place since Entertainment Outlets were closed down on midnight of Mar 26th, so this is looks like a really good time to drive a hard bargain, such a $20 HJ.

I have posted elsewhere in this forum before, that MLs/FLs/WL/KTV gals that work legally pay a "permit fee" each month ranging anywhere between $1800-$3000 to their "agent". This depends on how much the agent charges them, the type of permit they are under (Entertainer Pass, WP or S-pass) and how much the agent wants to profit each month for the girls they have under their company. I believe the going rate now is around $2000 - $2500 per month for a 6-month "Work Permit" for a "shop girl" that works 25-28 days per month. The agent cut, I believe is just under $1000.

On top of this monthly "permit fee", the ML/FL/WL needs anywhere between $1500 to $2000 a month for rent, and to sustain their daily needs (usually $500 for rent and $1000 for food and basic makeup). So that adds up to roughly $4000 per month, before a girl can get money to send home.

Say an ML works every day, with no break, 30 days a month (in reality they do get off days, a minimum of 2 days off a month), so they need to earn at least $130/day just to sustain themselves here. And the shop owner will want something too (hence that's why they charge entrance fees).

Given the above, how do you propose your $20 HJ is workable? I think you probably don't care - all you want is a cheap HJ but you don't ever want to be bothered if it is sustainable or even possible.

Perhaps what you're looking for is the equivalent of a unicorn, an ML who is already a PR/LTVP/SC (hence they no longer need to pay any kind of permit fee), who are somehow ugly or desperate enough to charge only $20 for a HJ

Not sure about you, but I prefer to face the facts and live in reality. If you find HJ too expensive, go to a neighboring country, where life is cheaper.

I think you will be happier there. Wanting to earn our current Singapore-level salary but insisting on a 1990s-era cost of living is pure fantasy.
I don't drink , hence don't go lsb or ktv.

Not concerned about ktv nonsense. But massage ladies do accept $20-30 jerk offs easily
Old 09-05-2020, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of

Only just saw this thread.

I always say $30 for hj. Just say only gave $20 or 30 in wallet. If they keep saying no, they want $50, I just say no, I'll just do the massage. Often they'll give in.
Old 09-05-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 0
juicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I never paid more than 30 for HJ with auto roam. Most of them will accept it
Old 10-05-2020, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicysperm View Post
I never paid more than 30 for HJ with auto roam. Most of them will accept it
Same for me. Just be firm about it. For me is take it or leave it. As i only visit those $50/hr type, the most i bring in my wallet is $90.
Old 11-05-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster (B)

juicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Same for me. Just be firm about it. For me is take it or leave it. As i only visit those $50/hr type, the most i bring in my wallet is $90.
You can bring more money but put some in your pocket before you go into the spa. Leave around 80+ in wallet. Even the ML agreed with 30, you must make sure auto roaming is included before you accept their offer
Old 17-05-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hawkeye88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if they ask for $50, you dun give. Normally they will bring the price down?
Old 17-05-2020, 08:40 PM
Samster (B)

Some of them agreed to accept 30 when left around 5-10 minutes. I will tell them my kukubird not interested anymore because not shiok
Old 18-05-2020, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
they got a way around this, lets say entrance 50, hj they quote 50 and u say u only have 40 left (total brought 90 right), they do for u at 40 say nvm next time u come again just pay back the 10 shortchange
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1