The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
Malay, Malaysia

Old 30-10-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 13
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: kinky colleague and our work adventure

Yea!!! Please continue to post. Thanks.
Old 31-10-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 16
gignteman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergignteman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergignteman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergignteman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice post bro.. can upload the video to mega?
Old 31-10-2014, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 11
Zackeroo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZackeroo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice one bro! Can't wait to see the video. She looks hot
Old 31-10-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 12
Villian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud ofVillian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertrose View Post
So I started talking about relationships.. love.. and sex.. and she just opened up straight away.

"It's been such a long time since I've done it anyway." she said innocently, looking at her cards while playing two person three deck daidee with me.

I paused for awhile, this was THE opening.. my chance. So I replied: "Ya I understand. For me too." I immediately regretted cause I didn't want to be too forward. Sexual harassment lawsuits nowadays fucking painful... but then she said..

"Maybe we could just get off on our own?"

That's it gents. There will be times when you need a game, a play, alcohol, money or even a witty line and then all the hard work after.

But sometimes.. god just drops one in your lap and says 'go on boy, tonight's your night. Go enjoy yourself'. THIS was my night.

I looked up to the heavens and said a short prayer of thanks before asking her with all the calmness I could gather.

"What do you mean ah?"

Then.. she did this.

She just stood up on the side of the bed while I was fiddling around with my phone and just pulled her black skirt down. I was too busy trying to keep my mouth closed to put my phone away in case she saw me snapping pics of her.. but thats the best fucking part. She saw and didnt care that I was.

Jack. Pot.

She started to rub herself and said: "Like this. Now your turn."

So I pulled myself out and started to massage my gear, already hard from spying on her. Maybe it's one of those sessions I heard about that has strangers or even friends just randomly pleasing themselves in each others company.. without sex. Maybe I've been reading too many fake erotica.

But no. The next thing that happened was bliss. She just grabbed and swallowed me and one smooth motion - over, and over again.

So I'm in her mouth looking down on my beautiful colleague's face thinking that this can't get any better.

Yes it's another expected plot twist. It does guys. Godamned it, it does.

I am still recovering from the shock of it all so pardon me for the lack of details here on.

Just a whole lot of fucking. Turns out, she's only had one person she slept with before me. Which translates into a FUCKINGTIGHTPUSSY. And that is also a virgin ass.

In any case, I came in her mouth and she left after wiping herself off.

We took different flights back to Singapore so there has been no communications since.

Pray I still have my job on Monday hor. These things get so fucking twisted sometimes.

On a more important note, pray I get more trips with her guys!
Wow bro, you look like you have a huge tool there. 6inches at least?!
Old 31-10-2014, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
hitodavis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still cant see the video le... anyone where can see?
Old 31-10-2014, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 20
foooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant future

Oh man missed the vid!
Old 31-10-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28501 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: kinky colleague and our work adventure

Thanks for sharing!

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 31-10-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of

Power thread!

Her butt is amazing.

But bro, you made love to her raw?
Old 31-10-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 13
dessertrose is a glorious beacon of lightdessertrose is a glorious beacon of lightdessertrose is a glorious beacon of lightdessertrose is a glorious beacon of lightdessertrose is a glorious beacon of lightdessertrose is a glorious beacon of light

1. Sorry to all the bros but il upload the vids to mega if xhamster fails in 24 hours
2. Yea bros RAW cause apparently she hasn't had a guy before. only lesbian relationships! But then again, we'll get ourselves checked anyway. Will try stay safe!

Anyway.. these are some pics she sent today to make up for it!

Our viber...

her beautiful round juicy ass (best ive EVER had)

the best view!

full frontal of my sexcretary!
Old 31-10-2014, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 15
megafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant future

looking forward to the video bro!
Old 01-11-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 18
sammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant future

Power.......
Old 01-11-2014, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
g3p2 is one of the Best!g3p2 is one of the Best!g3p2 is one of the Best!

Bro you sure hit jackpot !! try post on Mega pls
Old 01-11-2014, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

Wondering how old are you TS?
I'm envy of you, not even kidding.
And if it's possible why not go into a relationship with her if all works well?
Old 01-11-2014, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 13
dessertrose is a glorious beacon of lightdessertrose is a glorious beacon of lightdessertrose is a glorious beacon of lightdessertrose is a glorious beacon of lightdessertrose is a glorious beacon of lightdessertrose is a glorious beacon of light

::EDIT:: TO BROS who asked how she took - latest iphone use self timer apparently. Unless she had someone else take for her la. Which makes it hotter I think hehe

Thanks to all bros who've upped me! I will try my best to serve you all

On another note im thinking of showing her this thread.. I think she's quite open.. maybe then she can take requests eh?

Anyway...

Fresh off from whatsapp this morning!

Do you like her frontal pics

Or her back?

Last edited by dessertrose; 01-11-2014 at 11:32 AM.
Old 01-11-2014, 03:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mammamia2406 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=dessertrose;12057583]Fresh off from whatsapp this morning!

Do you like her frontal pics

BACK :]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1