The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2005, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of
Re: I LOST MY MOJO!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
dun worry lah ... tomolo I ask 'my kakis' to up you 5 points
tell me who lah.. so i can 'up' him now....

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 20-04-2005, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 22
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
who ask u to go away so 'long'... haizz... u and DNAT... huh.. one by one.. holiday lah.. MC lah.. now i oso must keng like u all liao...
U are one phone call away from those budgeted airlines.

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 20-04-2005, 05:48 PM
Samster

mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime
U are one phone call away from those budgeted airlines.
i tot must book thru internet leh????

wat's the phone no???

THIS IS ANFIELD

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 20-04-2005, 05:48 PM
Samster

waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
walao.. one word 'blanjah' make u scare until lidat.. i din say blanjah DC hor....
Then got anyone blanjah DC recently? I dont mind leh.

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 20-04-2005, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Then got anyone blanjah DC recently? I dont mind leh.
got.. Uncle Robert....

THIS IS ANFIELD

Old 20-04-2005, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
i tot must book thru internet leh????

wat's the phone no???
Trust me. Sometimes, internet bookings will give u whole lot of trouble like 'server connection problem' or 'unable to process'.

Old 20-04-2005, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 22
ryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Chao Keng personnel! Please fall in.
Errr..........anybody call??????

如果留下多一秒鐘 可以減少明天想你的痛
我會願意放下所有 交換任何一絲絲可能的佔有
Old 20-04-2005, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Trust me. Sometimes, internet bookings will give u whole lot of trouble like 'server connection problem' or 'unable to process'.
tat's wat i came across... but i dun hv the phone no.. dun mind pass me the no...

THIS IS ANFIELD

Old 20-04-2005, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanlim
Errr..........anybody call??????

u admit urself ah?? heyy... saw ur car at the CP again when i come back.. today u never go out huh???

THIS IS ANFIELD

Old 20-04-2005, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2074 / Power: 21
shadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond repute

One bro has left a msg, "keep your comments to yourself pls", in User CP and took away 1 point.

To the bro who left this msg, everybody can express their views freely in this forum, as long as it does not involve in religion or politics. You are entitled to exercise your rights in disapprove and I'm entitled to freedom of speech here. Did I offended you? I don't think I have because vulgar language is not used. Maybe, to your point of view, you cannot accept what I posted, then move on to the next posting. Are you going to go round zapping ppl with all those comments which you disapproved? Get real, bro. You're living in a world of ppl with different views, and maybe half of it will have views opposing to yours. What you gonna do?

I wished you left your nick with the msg so that I can PM you this posting. For your info, when I take away points from other bros, I will leave my nick. There's not point being anonymous because you are not doing donation and I don't go round zapping ppl for avenge. You are welcome to PM me if you disagree about my comments here. Like I said, I welcome good and bad comments but, at least, I have know who is it from.
Just be yourself, stay cool and stay true.
Old 20-04-2005, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

Bro.... Take it easy... it happens all the time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowlunar04
One bro has left a msg, "keep your comments to yourself pls", in User CP and took away 1 point.

BKK-Late May 2010
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1