The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2012, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1886 / Power: 17
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future
Re: Bonking WeChat Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelshaft View Post
We can log with password but smart CO will "enforce" you o log in to let her see. If you deli teli a bit, it will create more suspicious mind.

Yes by deleting the Wehat and reinstall, you will be able to get back the contacts but all your previous conversation will be lost.

Hence it will be troublesome if you want to trace the conversation if you are multi sianning girls at a time, hence need to use up a lot of your brain memories
quite troublesome to download and del repeatedly. hmm 1 suggestion is to create a bogus account lor, then login the fake one show her the empty one. however, it is difficult for me as my gf uses wechat also and ya, i am in the list. she thought i do not use it. last resort is to del and reinstall in future.
Old 21-10-2012, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 18
michaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hey Bro, can anyone bro tell me is there an iphone application that can hide application? CO keep using my iphone to play games, really need to hide my WeChat
get another phone, local made phones are cheap in china
Old 21-10-2012, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 18
corsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud of

There is another option is to install Titanium Backup Pro to freeze the app. But this TB Pro cost about $8.49 bucks, in USD I think this TB Pro is for Android user only...still looking for a free version, anyone hv better idea pls share share ok....

既来之,则安之. 既上之,则爽之...善哉善哉.
Old 21-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
Steelshaft is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteelshaft is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsiar74 View Post
There is another option is to install Titanium Backup Pro to freeze the app. But this TB Pro cost about $8.49 bucks, in USD I think this TB Pro is for Android user only...still looking for a free version, anyone hv better idea pls share share ok....
If this app is able to do that, I don't mind spending that money for it!
Old 21-10-2012, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 20
Draculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story please continue.

+16 to bros who up me, kindly leave down your nick so I can reciprocate.

It will take a while for me to get to you, if I missed you please send a PM and accept my sincere apologies

My Recent Posts & FRs
Old 21-10-2012, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi Bro yes another SYT, where you bonk her? In SG? Good one indeed!
Bonked her in neighbouring country. Spa facilities plus girl action, total rm198.

This girl is surprisingly sweet.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 21-10-2012, 06:20 PM
Samster

shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hey Bro, can anyone bro tell me is there an iphone application that can hide application? CO keep using my iphone to play games, really need to hide my WeChat
Bro, in your Case, the best option is to hold a seperate phone. Maybe a cheap android phone. That's what i do. My main phone only got decent stuff. Cheong phone got contacts and other pics/details. Better not risk it. Cheong phone, never bring home too.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 21-10-2012, 07:26 PM
Samster

Steelshaft is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteelshaft is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
Bonked her in neighbouring country. Spa facilities plus girl action, total rm198.

This girl is surprisingly sweet.
So is at that neighbouring country, is it that nearest part to SG? If it is, wow the pricing is the same as ten years ago! Sometimes thing never change!
Old 21-10-2012, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, in your Case, the best option is to hold a seperate phone. Maybe a cheap android phone. That's what i do. My main phone only got decent stuff. Cheong phone got contacts and other pics/details. Better not risk it. Cheong phone, never bring home too.
Hi Bro,

Thanks for the idea but had though of it and it can't work here. In SG, I use to carry one and hide it in my car boot. Here got no car and sometime I need to travel to different places, unless I make it a point to go back office daily but that was very troublesome.

Thanks anyway!
Old 21-10-2012, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
So is at that neighbouring country, is it that nearest part to SG? If it is, wow the pricing is the same as ten years ago! Sometimes thing never change!
Not sure bro.

Pricing as follows:
Viet rm188
Prc rm198
Locals rm218-238 varies between each spa.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 21-10-2012, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro,

Thanks for the idea but had though of it and it can't work here. In SG, I use to carry one and hide it in my car boot. Here got no car and sometime I need to travel to different places, unless I make it a point to go back office daily but that was very troublesome.

Thanks anyway!
U got bag right? Just say it's company supplied phone. Confidential one.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 21-10-2012, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
U got bag right? Just say it's company supplied phone. Confidential one.
Well Brother, I can't rank myself as the most miserable samster onboard. She know a lot on my company. Maybe changing job is a better option!
Old 22-10-2012, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 16
howeas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: Bonking WeChat Lady

Quote:
Sorry bro, I had never thought of writing such post while I was with her previously. Furthermore I dont take any with them as my CO always browse my phone for unusual happening. All these lady photo was on their avatar in WeChat. But do standby as I had more photo for the third lady as I had taken photograph for her. So stay tuned.
No worries bro... In fact I enjoyed your story. Had become my bedtime story. Haha....thanks for the great story.
Old 22-10-2012, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
So is at that neighbouring country, is it that nearest part to SG? If it is, wow the pricing is the same years ago! Sometimes thing never change!
Just in case, yes, nearest point to sg. But it's not as near like jb town center. but thanks to the new coastal highway, it's now v accessible. When you're back in sg, look me up and I'll bring you there. U got my number.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 22-10-2012, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1886 / Power: 17
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Just in case, yes, nearest point to sg. But it's not as near like jb town center. but thanks to the new coastal highway, it's now v accessible. When you're back in sg, look me up and I'll bring you there. U got my number.
so steady. i invited anot?

so does anyone got more genius idea to hide the app?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1