The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2011, 04:54 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Filza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What is the most stupid and regretable sex shit you done?

Pick up PRCs at the middle of the street.
Old 18-08-2011, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
i think she angry with you for NOT doing anything to her tat nite....

agree agree
Old 18-08-2011, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
bastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Forgot to add one more regret sex shit....fucking my own maid.

This maid of mine was with my family from NS day till i got married and had a child. Last time teen hormones raging...everytime come back after in-camp...feel damn horny. When watching TV, see my maid sweep and mop floor...dun noe why, her butt likes to face me when sweep and mopping. Sometimes when cleaning items, would bend down on all fours and I can see her nice cleavage she was just 20 years old at that time (before the minimium age legislation for maid kicks in). Nice firm body, B cupper...got a fucking good arse. One day I cannot tahan, purposely walk pass her and talk to her..my crotch rubbed against her arse...no reaction except a smile from her...one thing leads to another...ended up fucking her on my sofa and she became my FB after book-out from army. She left us eventually for 5 years to get married and give birth and care for child...and she returned to our family as my mum and grandma liked her. At that time, I was already attached so didn't do anything. Her boobs became bigger, think was C cup after giving birth and breastfeeding...I was a good boy for a couple of years even after I got married and had children...until one day when my wife overseas on business trip for one month...once again she mopping floor with her arse facing me when I watched tv...I see her arse move left and right, up and down...my cock cannot tahan and stand up again...she know that I am horny and I also know that she is horny...her wicked smile appeared again and the next thing we were banging hard on my matrimonial bed...

Totally regret cux aft that incident, she behaved differently and was bitching me around. Not sure what's with her mood swing...she was like holding me hostage cux she can tell my wife abt wat I did...so she talked to me sometimes rudely, perhaps she is jealous whenever she see me hugging my wife. Long story short, I had to sent her back when she was caught on my hidden CCTV slapping my child. Good riddance, I should have controlled my cock head cux she could have easily exposed my bonking session to my wife.

Bros out there think twice before u bonk ur maid...especially if u are married w/without children
Old 18-08-2011, 08:56 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Filza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Omg, this sounds very adventurous and dangerous. To have such a sexy maid is a fortune after all.
Old 23-08-2011, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1708 / Power: 14
Syrus has a brilliant futureSyrus has a brilliant futureSyrus has a brilliant futureSyrus has a brilliant futureSyrus has a brilliant futureSyrus has a brilliant futureSyrus has a brilliant futureSyrus has a brilliant futureSyrus has a brilliant futureSyrus has a brilliant futureSyrus has a brilliant future

nice one all~
Old 23-08-2011, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
bigfat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when i was 17 regret when my gf was 12 she pregnant den go abort... fuck up feeling!!!
Old 23-08-2011, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sorrowseed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

giving my 1st time to a known virgin eater cousin of mine (i'm 15, she's 22)
giving my 2nd time to a playgirl friend of that cousin of mine
banging my friend's gf out of jealousy and anger of my gf and got her pregnant (might wanna write a story about this)
not marrying her after all she did for me (abortion, taking care of me when i'm hospitalized, being my banging hole when i'm down)
not accepting a threesome offer from a twin customer of mine, and to know that my workmate bang one of them a few day after
Old 24-08-2011, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
overmars is Cool - loads of Potential

1. Not banging my first girlfriend. She was 18, I was 22. She was damn hot, looked like Natalie Portman, some more that time was Queen Amidala time. And I was, am, a huge Star Wars fan. Anyway, thought she was 18, I being the older and 'mature' guy, have to jaga her lah. Only got HJ and BJ. But, thinking back, if I pushed a bit more, probably would have bonked her.

2. Went to Europe with some friends, then we split up cos some people wanted to go Scandanavia, some to Italy, etc. So, I ended up with my friend (female) touring East Europe. Shared rooms. Got quite close because some hotels only had Queen sized beds despite us asking for two separate beds (yes yes very innocent last time). Should have bonked that time because after 10 days together, sure got connection. Well, at least could see some nipples under her white t-shirt when it was bed time.
Old 24-08-2011, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

regret not having a 3some with my scandal despite of her wanting it......... I thot it was a trap but she have a history never thot of that. Now regret not banging her hard with another guy
Old 29-08-2011, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Shit happens!
Regret posting too much detailed experiences to share in this forum and kena found out by gf and bro. Had to abandon high points account and start all over again.
Old 30-08-2011, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 17
Erasure is one of the Best!Erasure is one of the Best!Erasure is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfat View Post
when i was 17 regret when my gf was 12 she pregnant den go abort... fuck up feeling!!!
wahahaha...u power...12 years old u also dare to f**k

RESPECT!

Soul, I hear you calling,
Oh baby please,
Give a little respect,
To me....
Old 31-08-2011, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erasure View Post
wahahaha...u power...12 years old u also dare to f**k

RESPECT!
haha... plus alot of gifts from the goverment too if caught.....
too high a risk to take!
Old 31-08-2011, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chris777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quite a few...

But this one the most stupid cos still young and scared this and that..

Went clubbing, at dance floor was bua-ing with this meimei... small boobs cute face and was frenching before we knew it... than i decided to try smth and took her smooth silky hand into my jeans... she immediately give hj at the dance floor

but fucking stupid after that dint dare to ask her whether want go back tgt and ended up going back to wank instead...lol
Old 31-08-2011, 05:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Alf1977 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Me regretted fucking the lowest grade of animals- korat sluts like Fon n other Thai girls in the past few years during my detachments. They are the dirtiest sluts ever, like free public toilets. I should have higher standard than to fuck public free holes.
Old 31-08-2011, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
blackysheep666 is Cool - loads of Potential

Some time ago jio fl become my gf. At first just want to have fun and free fucks but in the end when the relationship din work out she kept pestering me and threaten me with her life. Damn scary gal.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1