The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2009, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
poppmaster50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GURRANTEE Model Figure (SWEET, FAIR, TALL, SLIM & LONG LEGS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizandrew View Post
She does not allow painting or frenching with just any one, most have chemistry, therefore let's just respect if she say no to anything.

CODE RED started now. Confirmed next Wed can start.
For me, she let me paint her and she liked it very much. May be because of my outstanding lick-technique, hehehe.

But you are right, frenching was a little bit difficult with her (at least for me).
It was just some light kissing. But I hope next time when I RTF her, she would allow me to french her. As for me, bonking with frenching is like a soup without salt.

I did respect her and did not force her to do anything which she dislikes.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:48 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
huatuo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, look is really 8/10, I think you've got same taste as me and I noted most FR put 7-8. Plus, she has good dressing and make-up sense, as I said ... can bring to large ballroom event too and you'll be proud with stares !!!

Her skin is really smooth to touch and I'm not sure why too ... I like to catbath her cos' have nice natural scent.

Wow, you got 98% time frenching her, she don't do much usually, only light or kiss only ... you lucky fellow.

I noted many FR state her Girlfriend/KC factor as 9/10 or 10/10, and now you say GodLike, it's really true so I have to warn you guys. You'll be smitten to visit her daily for sure cos' her KC factor is very natural (not those fake kind we can see easily from other FL).

Too bad, CODE RED from this Friday to Next Wed, so hold you bullets and shoot next week okay.
hahaha.. she told me she like me
Old 04-06-2009, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hellosingapore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah have to wait 1 week again...call her while at Gland on Mon...could get an immediate slot but suay suay her hp went flat before I can know where to pick her up so end up miss her.

Now almost want to call her again end up code red...
Old 05-06-2009, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellosingapore View Post
Wah have to wait 1 week again...call her while at Gland on Mon...could get an immediate slot but suay suay her hp went flat before I can know where to pick her up so end up miss her.

Now almost want to call her again end up code red...
Ha.Ha.
Sorry maybe Fate makes you wait for good things to come. Imagine trying her straight after her CODE RED, she's even more sensitive.

I know quite a few bro have already RTF 2-3 times already, and one says daily also no problem cos' I think he suck in by her KC factor, too strong ... makes you feel like so good that I don't know how to describe....ha...ha!
Old 05-06-2009, 03:49 PM
Samster

Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

BROS. I know there are so many who have tried her, please post more FR okay.

Please also note that she has decided to withdraw from OVERNIGHT service due to bad experience.
[she's not comfortable with some strangers hugging her to sleep whole night, and can't sleep, next morning home by 7am sleep for few hours, then got to work again from noon ... ... too tired].

CODE RED NOW. Check with her again from 10thJune onwards, should be over by then.
Old 05-06-2009, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
silentkiller1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro ... care to share her contact ??? im interested in model type ... thx u ...
Old 05-06-2009, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

At first think cannot meet YY due to code red but later still managed b’cos only false alarm (that was 2 days ago!) Brief FR –

Looks: At first 6/10 (my standard high); later 6.5 / 10 (once you get the hang of it)

Boobs: Est. 33B – my favourite: very soft, very sensitive nips, super shiok to rabba

Body: Considered tall – about 1.67m, proportionately built for her height, nice milky smooth skin

Service: Prolonged BBBJ got standard, can make you cum type; cowgirl also good, she can “create nice rhythm movement”; missionary position – enjoyable b’cos put her long long legs over shoulders and ram hard hard, tight lobang very wet wet!

Overall good session, low marks only for face, not my type but I very choosy one!
Old 05-06-2009, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
jumper889 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A big thank you to TS for the contact. This week, fast hand fast leg give YaoYao a call and booked a session. Below is a super fast rating,

Name : YaoYao
Looks: 6.5/10
Complexion: 7/10 (some make up)
Voice: cute
Height: 168cm
Weight: 48kg
Boobs: B Cup (nice suckable nips)
Body: 7/10 Tall, Slim, Fair
Frenching: 6/10 light
BBBJ: 6/10 (needs coaching)
Painting: Yes
Fingering: Yes (went quite deep inside)
FJ: 8/10 (accommodate multiple positions)
Overall: 6.5/10
Damage: $70/1/1 + tip (CD and Room your own)

Anyone like cowgirl position should give her a try. She ride me like there is no tomorrow!! :-)
Old 05-06-2009, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post

Boobs: Est. 33B – my favourite: very soft, very sensitive nips, super shiok to rabba

Body: Considered tall – about 1.67m, proportionately built for her height, nice milky smooth skin

Service: Prolonged BBBJ got standard, can make you cum type; cowgirl also good, she can “create nice rhythm movement”; missionary position – enjoyable b’cos put her long long legs over shoulders and ram hard hard, tight lobang very wet wet!

Overall good session, low marks only for face, not my type but I very choosy one!
Yes, everyone so far love her natural soft handful breasts, really good to rubba while bonking.
I usually love to rub my didi over her smooth milky skin especially long long legs.

Cowgal is her best lor, that's why I know you guys sure enjoy.

You standard really really hard for face, I noted most bros give 7 and above leh. Actually at first sight, it's her sweet+CFM face that first attracted me to her, then her body.
My basic FL standard is, a beautiful face is most important, as I cannot CUM even if it's the best body/breasts but lousy face. Anyway, am glad you enjoy. Please RTF.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumper889 View Post
Complexion: 7/10 (some make up)
Voice: cute
Height: 168cm
Weight: 48kg
Boobs: B Cup (nice suckable nips)
Body: 7/10 Tall, Slim, Fair
Painting: Yes
Fingering: Yes (went quite deep inside)
FJ: 8/10 (accommodate multiple positions)
Anyone like cowgirl position should give her a try. She ride me like there is no tomorrow!! :-)
Wow, you even do painting plus fingering, lucky you !!!
Yes, she'll accomodate any position you want in FJ and responsive.
OK, confirmed already, Cowgal is her best !!! Looks like many bros love it, those who've yet to try, please ask for this position.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My basic FL standard is, a beautiful face is most important, as I cannot CUM even if it's the best body/breasts but lousy face. Anyway, am glad you enjoy. Please RTF.
No offense la, bro. Not say she not pretty, but not so jude as last time try those… may be “spoil” by those over 25 y.o. FL in the recent past with good looks – Bing Er, Mary, Yukiko, Jia Jia (Liang Cha), Xiao Xue,… Anyway, YY service is tip top, very important ma!
Old 06-06-2009, 12:00 PM
Samster

Wink Re: GURRANTEE Model Figure (SWEET, FAIR, TALL, SLIM & LONG LEGS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
No offense la, bro. Not say she not pretty, but not so jude as last time try those… may be “spoil” by those over 25 y.o. FL in the recent past with good looks – Bing Er, Mary, Yukiko, Jia Jia (Liang Cha), Xiao Xue,… Anyway, YY service is tip top, very important ma!
Ha...ha.. no problem, different people, different standard mah ! I never tried those you mentioned above (only one of them) so don't know about the rest, but among all the other FL above 25 that I've tried ... all cannot make it leh (don't want to mentioned names).

OKay, those bros who've tried Yaoyao and think that she is pretty, please POST FR okay. Especially those who think like me ... that she's sweet and CFM face and high-check bone.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 21
BikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
A long time since you written a FR and you wrote one for her, Thanks Bro, I know she deserve it that's why you did that.

So much drama in the bath, yes, she's responsive to make bros happy inside bath as well. If you really can't take it, can do a quick bbbj first lor.

You didi quite strong huh ... I mean your control power. Can do 6 positions before explode. Kudos !!!

........more FR please ..........
hehe, no lah my didi not strong so i most of the time only go for one-shot packages.

i only did ont shot with her but i enjoyed it lah so i worte FR... think now the response for her thread quite good.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikeFever View Post
hehe, no lah my didi not strong so i most of the time only go for one-shot packages.

i only did ont shot with her but i enjoyed it lah so i worte FR... think now the response for her thread quite good.
I remember she told me one bro was very good at love-making, 6 UNIQUE positions. She's quite accomodative huh !!

Yes, response quite good for her thread, still need more support from new bros, and I heard many bros have told her they'll RTF (several even wanted OVERNIGHT which she has decided not to offer now ) once her CODE RED over on 10/11 Jun.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by murali View Post
at this age TS is over paying, some more she's desperate for business and charging for $300 ON is way off the market rate for her age
When I first saw her. I saw her coming out of Taxi and realise she was working in a Top KTV at Havelock. Her rates was MUCH MUCH higher than those in Sammyboy. Told her I can help but need to lower rates to match Sammyboy standard. Trust me, of all the people who have tried her so far, 80% gave her Tips on top of her $70 charges.

BTW, she has decided to back out of OVERNIGHT, cos' it's not worth it for her to spend one whole night and risk the tireness the next day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1