The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Re: What make Bros keep returning to the same ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Lol, u want to make stupid wild guess, thats your business.

你的痛苦及tulan, 是我的幸福
You think I tulan. I just want to come out to mock you and despise you. Asshole. Many waiting to raw your ass la. Haha.
Old 16-04-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Bros, pls stop pm me to reveal this ML. If i want to share, i would have shared already.
For gdwill sake, i drop a hint.
Her workplace is near to Beauty World, lol
Old 16-04-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bros, pls stop pm me to reveal this ML. If i want to share, i would have shared already.
Someone just told me you are in your 50s with no hair. Short and meaty. Haha
Old 16-04-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Out of so many people you all go and ask this Toa lampa. Haha.
Old 16-04-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
Out of so many people you all go and ask this Toa lampa. Haha.
I really take pity on u. Sigh .....u poor soul ......cannot take the reality ....... Some. Bros are already laughing at u. I forgive u for your hurt and injured soul, lol If i tell u the truth, u sure cannot take it. Theni害了你....唉
Old 16-04-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
I really take pity on u. Sigh .....u poor soul ......cannot take the reality ......Some Bros are already laughing at u. I forgive u for your hurt and injured soul, lol
Haha. You this inferiority complex asshole and ugly fuck still talking about injured soul. Haha. You don’t even know who I am in real life. You are a real pitiful pig who can only boast and inflate your ego in this forum which I don’t even need. Lol

Many bros have feedback to me to keep fucking you here. Lol. May be your meaty ass good for one. Haha. Short ass

Last edited by Kongyong; 18-04-2021 at 06:15 PM.
Old 16-04-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Sorry that i have hurt u so much. Ok lah, u win, lol. I dont want to waste my time here. I just live with passion and enjoy what i have achieved. U take care, lol.
Old 16-04-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry that i have hurt u so much. Ok lah, u win, lol. I dont want to waste my time here. I just live with passion and enjoy what i have achieved. U take care, lol.
You this ugly pig can hurt me. You have over estimated yourself. I purposely and intentionally wanting to fuck you.
Old 16-04-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

A great bbbj with fantastic suction till cum then ask for a massage and request for a second bbbj once lil bro is ready, the feeling is shiok
Old 16-04-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
One day I will make your photo posted here. Be careful. Haha
Old 17-04-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
A great bbbj with fantastic suction till cum then ask for a massage and request for a second bbbj once lil bro is ready, the feeling is shiok
Return up +17
Cheers.................
Old 17-04-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i quit the scene few weeks ago but here is my experience:

ultimately, i kept only 1 ml for which I keep returning and that is the one giving the best massage . she is pretty and i feel we have a vibe but i never had any extra from her. she offered hj the very first time, i asked for fj, there was no deal. neither of us ever brought up this topic, she knows I am going there for massage.

as for extras, there was very few I really returned to and that was because of the look, personal treatment (i felt loved, important) and amazing fj (e.g. orgasm together). but the best i had to leave due to expensive price (50+200) and sudden change of attitude.
actually, now that I think about it she was the only ML i returned to and i met her only twice . i have a list of good MLs to which I would be willing to revisit but actually never did .

now have 2 girlfriends and realized how empty this commercial scene was... i thought i was looking for sex when what I was really looking for was mutual feelings and caring that is very rare to find in this industry. now can also do raw and rediscover how much better it really feels .

best luck for you bros. enjoy the scene to satisfy your desires but go for something long-term if you can.
Old 17-04-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Lol, 我自求我道 )

Last edited by DPOWER; 18-04-2021 at 03:43 PM.
Old 17-04-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Today bonked ×××××××34××××××××××××××
×××××××××××××××Raw×××××××××××××××××××
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx shiok shiok ××××xx
××××××××KY×××××××××××××Stupid×××××××××
××××××××××××××Pathetic××××××××××××LMAO

This  cheepo KY is really a USELESS THING.
Dried up easily.
Cunt juice is also better than it.
Due to my tight schedule, my FR is short and concise.

Today, stopped at the mrt station. Ready to alight. Suddently saw a small bag at the 2 seats area opposite me on my left. Side. Remembered it was an arm mo  sitting there just now Grabbed the bag, never opened up to check for critical items, passed directly to the lady staff standing near the control station.
My point is , my character , 邪中有正 , 正中有邪
Thats why in my previous posting in 2018 or 2019, i mentioned my movie idol was Deadpool. In real world, that is how i do things, lol.

I was aggressive in bonking since 2012 Nov. In this bonking circle, i always have one mindset. That is " 男人不坏    女人不爱 "

Wahahahaha
Hello piggy. Have checked with her your FR is all fake. Don’t be a stupid foolish pig here. If my look like yours I would rather go and commit suicide. Haha. How got offer $50 want to buy her underwear or not like GL days.

Last edited by Kongyong; 17-04-2021 at 10:19 PM.
Old 17-04-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

I don’t want to reveal her identity because I want to protect her interest because your nonsense writing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1