The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2015, 05:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Short Story: My Wife and the Caucasian neighbor.

More more !!!!
Old 11-08-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 12
Hngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to behold

we went to the clinic later that evening... when i fucked wife and let her tell me her recount. i was worried, but i guess, if wife got anything from that ang moh, it's only fair i get it too.. my gut told me that he's clean, has got to be, at this age... don't think he gets to fuck a lot in his country.. it was a huge risk.. and fuck.. who knew a complete test was so expensive. more than half a grand. doctor sent us back he needed wife to fast and stuff... it was a male doctor and he gave the both of us an awkward look.. like wondering why on earth wife will need a test....

while waiting for the receptionist nurse to make the appointment for us.. wife and i had a private chat on the sofa at the corner... wife told me something else..

wife: dear... don't be angry ok... after i told you john asked me those questions.. we had another round....

me: what's wrong with that?

wife: during the last round. he kept reminding me, 'my dear slut, this will be your last best fuck ever in your life...' 'are you gonna miss me?' i don't know why... those words spurred me on.. i felt like a slut... didn't care.. just wanted to be dominated by him.... to be used by him... he was caressing my body... kept asking me... 'are you going to miss me?' got me to suck his penis... 'pleasure it until it gets hard again. so you can have your last best fuck again...' i was very challenged to make him work again...i started to lick his cock... john asked.. 'do you think i will miss you?' 'yes i am going to miss your tight tight pussy...' before i could get started with his cock.. he told me 'darling, go fetch my phone from the table... i want to take pictures of you..'

wife: why?

john: so i can masturbate to your photos when i can no longer see you... i can no longer feel your amazing body.. i can no longer fuck your tight pussy...

wife: he was very romantic and sweet.. i swear i was sober but i felt so hot listening to him.. like a fantasy... i don't know why... i just simply posed for him... let him take photos of me on his iPhone.. it was an iPhone 4. i posed a lot of photos for him... then he told me to blow him and suck his cock.. try and deep throat his penis while it was still soft... he took photos of me blowing him! as he took more photos of me sucking and pleasuring his cock, i felt his cock grow harder in my mouth... that turned me hotter and wanted more... we proceed to make love in missionary position first.. he was pumping me as hard as he could while he continued to take even more photos, maybe some videos even ... i am not sure... his stamina was even better. he could pump even harder and longer and wasn't even worried about ejaculating... john told me to scream and moan..'louder.. i want to record your moans and squeals so i can hear them at home... ' when i heard that, i didn't hold back.. i moaned and screamed at the top of my voice...

me: no wonder your throat and voice is so sore!

wife: yup... he kept f me.. pump pump pump.. change positon.. doggy.. fuck me so hard.. piak so hard.. i kept screaming. he was busy taking photos and videos... then even switch to me riding him... he kept aiming his camera at my facial expression.. john said, ' want to capture your sex look you slut.. your slutty need for my cock look. how my cock makes your face so slut look.' 'come ride me harder.. i want to take a video of your boobs jiggling so hard... flinging side to side.. you slut.. harder! ride me harder" we switched back to missionary.. this time round he was filming my face... he slowed down his pumping... slowed down his penetration... kept taunting me...' tell me you slut.. tell me to fuck you harder... tell me to fuck you deeper... tell me to cum inside your RAW. you slut..'

wife: i don't know why... i did as he commanded...

wife: fuck me harder.!!!

wife: push more of your cock in !!!

wife: fuck me harder!!

wife: cum inside me!

wife: yes yes! cum inside me!

wife: i want your hot semen inside me!!

wife: fuck me hard! fuck me all the way!

wife: then john cummed inside me... then he took out his penis.. video recorded my down there... he told me his semen was leaking out from my vagina.... then he got up again and continued to masturbate himself while i watched him... then he cummed all the remaining of his semen onto my body.... i was still panting... i haven't orgasmed yet....

me: then what happened? finger?

wife: noo.... he could sense too... he brought me to the shower... as we walked he was busy deleting his older photos to get more memory space... he put soap on me.. told me to masturbate and pleasure myself.. he wanted me to finger myself! i've never done that before... but i don't why.. with his camera pointing at me.. i started to rub my own nipples the way i liked it... then he help guide one hand to my down there... i started rubbing myself... rubbed harder... made myself more high..... i kept moaning... pleasuring myself more... then suddenly, he put his phone by the sink... he came over.. joined me in the shower.. fucked me again! he's cock was semi hard.. but it was enough... he turned me around and doggy fucked me. he was hard and violent.. pulled my hair! spanked me so hard.... until... until... until i finally orgasmed again...

wife could see how erected my cock was....

wife: dear, just one more thing...

me: huh?

wife: i think the doctor seems, you know.... interested in me...

to be continued in the next story.
Old 12-08-2015, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
royleu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wish am the doctor......

To be continued.....
Old 12-08-2015, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
duracell99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for next update ..... with doctor
Old 12-08-2015, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2025 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43393 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

delete post...duplicate of the one below...apologies

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-08-2015, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2025 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43393 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Ooowow !!..so sexciting !!...tis time naughty wifey with the doctor ??? ...the suspense is torturing !

T.Q. TS bro Hngata !.. for coming back to continue the story of yr erotic wifey !!...plz do continue with your next instalment asap !! ...eagerly waiting !..hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 12-08-2015 at 07:50 PM.
Old 12-08-2015, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
TioJiakAgain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for yr wife's encounter with doctor
Old 12-08-2015, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 10
JohnWane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnWane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TioJiakAgain View Post
camping for yr wife's encounter with doctor
looking forward too
Old 12-08-2015, 07:21 PM
Samster

Hngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to behold

To the user who UP my rep points and said that I'm being a Fucking idiot and being totally reckless.

I don't quite get your point.... You support my story or detest it?
Old 12-08-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 14
tuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to behold

Bro. I think he zap u. All zap are ups now if not mistaken.
Old 12-08-2015, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuikboo View Post
Bro. I think he zap u. All zap are ups now if not mistaken.
huh? what i do with my own wife voluntarily requires a zap meh?

not like i got his own wife to fuck an ang moh leh... zzzzzzz
Old 13-08-2015, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
WhyAlwaysMi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hngata92 View Post
huh? what i do with my own wife voluntarily requires a zap meh?

not like i got his own wife to fuck an ang moh leh... zzzzzzz
TS just ignore and continue with whatever you are doing
Old 13-08-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
ClaypotMaiHum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyAlwaysMi View Post
TS just ignore and continue with whatever you are doing
TS keep going, you are doing extremely well
Old 24-08-2015, 08:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Steve5507 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so....when will the Caucasian neighbor will come into the story?
Old 23-10-2015, 03:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 21
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Great story!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1