The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2021, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 16
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of
Re: Confessions of a Dawg

I leaned forward, her eyes were not fully opened yet and I kissed her lips.
Surprisingly, she reciprocate. We locked kissed for a minute, intense and deeply passionate.
We stopped and I said to her, “next time, my place, my game and my rules. I can assure u; u will love every minute of it. Are u up for it?”
To that she replied, “any time, any place, I am game.”
With that said, we concluded the little fling we had.
The guys were back almost on the dot, 15 mins later.
We had supper and decided to call it a day as my ‘headache’ has not improved.
We ended the night on a fun note for the four of us.
But between Selina and me, we hit quite a few ‘high’ notes.

This is the end of the build-up phase for the episode of Selina, shagging my colleague’s wife.
I have given the background as well, earlier part of this thread.
U would notice by now I did not get to shag Selina and must be wondering what is with the background and build-up to this episode.
Old 13-02-2021, 01:58 AM
Samster

UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

I need to put in place the background and the build up first which will lead to the main plot, shagging of Selina.
To be fair to u, my readers, I must lay out the lead-up, the ignition point and the build-up to this extra martial affair.
This was a done deal, a taint in my past.
I have paid a price for this mistake.
Though moving on, I thought I share the details here as a form of therapy for myself.
Confession to a world of strangers.
And make it an interesting and entertaining one as I recount my past.
So up to that point in time, I still have no idea what would become of Selina and myself.
But I do know it was wrong, that I know.
Yet I just must ‘try my luck’ to see how far I could go with her.

In the next update, u will read about all my trysts with Selina.
It could take a while to document all of them but trust me, it was never a dull moment with her.
The thought of making wrong choices never felt so good and satisfying.
We will really be pushing the boundaries of moral judgement to the brink of extinction between us.
U will see or u will read.
The moment I entered Selina, that was the start of all things turned so good and so bad for us.
Stay tuned because things are about to get heated up.

To be continued shortly …..
Old 13-02-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update. Just up your points. 😊
Old 13-02-2021, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

you are willing to take the first step to confess is good thing
Old 13-02-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post

Continue from Episode #1.

At that point, I must admit that I enjoyed the physical play thing we had though it was less than 30 mins.
I enjoyed Selina’s sense of living on the edge, her recklessness, aggressiveness and audacity was a huge turn on.
Her sense of arrogance and confidence all added to some form of attraction I have for her.
So, with less than 15 mins of play time and having looked forward to having an uninterrupted, free for all and boundless session, I decided to try my luck to leave her wanting for more yet not giving in to her demands.
I told her I am up to it and game to touch her body with my hands now and she nodded immediately.
how long roughly is your sex session...looks like enjoying
Old 13-02-2021, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by koebshaq0_0 View Post
Thanks for the update. Just up your points. 😊
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
you are willing to take the first step to confess is good thing
Old 14-02-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
fujiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic stuff TS, please continue...
Old 14-02-2021, 08:30 PM
Samster

intermission

From here now, my recount will be of the main plot, penetration of all sorts.
If u have been following u would noticed that starting from this Episode of Shagged my colleague’s wife, there were no penetration of any form.
Except the passionate kissed we exchanged just before the guys came back with supper.
That was it. The brief 30 mins or so of ‘physical engagement’ was mainly an arousal of senses without any penetration.
With that, I have completed the background and build-up of this episode.

Now we are entering the main plot where I will share all the trysts I had with Selina.
And if u have noticed, it already took me about 50 posts to document just the background and build-up part, would the main plot take 100 posts?
To be honest, I am not sure. I am not here to clock mileage or readership, not worthy of that.
My grammar and vocabulary teachers died incredibly young as u can evidently see from my posts thus far.
Let’s just say that I enjoy recounting my ‘has been’ moments and days.
As I recount them, I am also relishing it, maybe even re-living it mentally.
As I am enjoying this process of revisiting my skeletons in the closet, I am also enjoying the pace.
So, bear with me, I am not sure how many posts to complete this episode, but I will make sure u will enjoy my recount as much as I did and as I share them.
U have my utmost assurance on that.

By the way, this is just one of the 18 episodes that I intend to share here.
So, let us take it slow and enjoy the ride.
If u have come this far from my first post, I hope u have enjoy it as much I have retelling.
Break out a couple of drinks and snacks and play some soothing music in the background.
Let my poorly structured England let loose your pent-up imagination out in the open, sensually.

The main plot will be posted shortly .......
Old 14-02-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
payjustnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share bro. Setting up tent...
Old 15-02-2021, 01:48 AM
Samster

Continue from Episode #1.

Main plot

We agreed to meet for dinner and that was it.
We did not mention anything else except for dinner.
This was a week after that ‘heated’ mahjong session.
During the week, my company had an important event, and I was worked throughout the week averaging 18 hours a day for a week.

Therefore, I could not find the time nor the energy to meet Selina.
I wanted to meet her when I am all prepped for action, at my prime so to speak.
In that week, all we did was exchanged SMS on how hot and horny we were after that night and looking forward to continuing and see how far we could go.
After that night, we were messaging each other like lovers without boundaries.
It was a no-hold bars kind of communication, texts were concise, basic and vulgar at times.
Sentences like, “can’t wait to taste u”, “So looking forward to catch the scent of your pussy”, were like poetry between us.
It flowed both ways, flawlessly and with no regards of the consequences whatsoever.

We did not chat about kind of situation we put ourselves and her husband in.
We were totally lost in our own world of lust and did not give a hoot about anything else.
I asked why she seemed so attracted to me and her reply was, “I am not attracted to u physically.
But I liked the way u handle yourself so far. I liked the way u are.
And I love the way u drive me crazy with your attitude.”
At that point, I did not understand all that, but I liked the fact that she was attracted to me, period.
By the end of this episode, I will share with all the real reason she wanted to hook up with me so bad.
It was never about me but her.
Let us just leave that for later, for now let us just enjoy the trysts that I am about to share.
Our first dinner date, sort of.

Last edited by UncleHasBeen; 15-02-2021 at 02:07 AM.
Old 15-02-2021, 01:50 AM
Samster

Dinner at my place.
Moving out and getting my own place was one of the best choices I made earlier in my years.
Though my friends laughed at me for the exorbitant cost on rental which is true to some extent.
But the freedom to be away from prying eyes of your family members is priceless especially if u decided to live your life between your thighs liked how I lived.

We decided on that weekday as it happened to be the day Mike must leave for Malacca to attend his grandpa’s funeral wake.
Mike was to accompany his parents and Selina had chose to stay for the reason of work.
For those of u who are married, I am sure u find this a little odd and probably disrespectful as Asians.
If your spouse’s grandparents had passed away and your spouse is going to attend the funeral wake, highly likely we would accompany our spouse out of respect for them and the deceased, right?
I picked this up when I was told that Mike was leaving for Malacca that morning.
I felt a little odd but then my blood was pumping the other way round. All logic thinking was done down south instead.
But that was a start of signs to pick up about Selina’s relationship with Mike and his parents.
I will share more later, and I can confidently tell u this, it is a common thing, and it is also the start of all things going south.
Old 15-02-2021, 01:53 AM
Samster

As I was to be playing host for the dinner and I am somewhat an OCD.
I do not like cooking for other than myself as the quantity would be more.
And it would translate to more cleaning of my small place, a one-room condo unit.
I must keep my place clean only because I am somewhat OCD.
And because of this, I messaged Selina that dinner would be just order in if she do not mind and we will have it at my place.
Her reply was, “Regardless, I am looking forward to have something at your place other than u XOXOXO.”
That message pretty much set the tone already.
That would be the first time Selina has been to my place.
Mike and friends have not been to my place before, as I said I am more of an OCD.
I only host a selective group of friends and in small quantity, or simply for a Wham-Bam-Thank You-Ma’am kind of thing.
We decided on pizza and wine. And Selina told me that she will get flowers.
That part puzzled me, and I asked why she need to bring me flowers. She replied in her text, “It is more erotic to bath in a tub of rose petals with scented candles.”
Yup, I told her my place has bathtub earlier and she wasted no time.

Last edited by UncleHasBeen; 15-02-2021 at 02:09 AM.
Old 15-02-2021, 01:54 AM
Samster

So, let us just dwell on this part a little.
In case u missed it, let me remind everyone.
Selina’s husband has left for Malaysia for his grandpa’s funeral and she was going to get roses later that evening for a bath at my place.
Sink in yet? Now u know the kind and level of lust, no fucks given kind of fling we are talking about here.

Up to that point, we did not discuss if we were doing anything else after dinner.
We did not discuss if dinner would be stretched till the next morning. And I did not ask Selina how long Mike was going to be away.
None of these.

Last edited by UncleHasBeen; 15-02-2021 at 02:09 AM.
Old 15-02-2021, 02:01 AM
Samster

The day arrived and I was quite excited and thrilled for the dinner date with Selina.
And thought of resuming where we left off at the last mahjong session just primed my own sexual beast to a new peak.
Selina’s plump and curvaceous figure is just my type.
Her jugs and skin tone were all appealing to me.
Even the fact that she was married to my colleague and we were going about such act behind Mike, did not bother me a single bit.
Liked I mentioned before, with regards to what had happened at the mahjong game and thereafter, I had not given any thoughts of the consequences and impact it would have on everyone of us.
That was how reckless and irresponsible I have been.
They say it takes two hands to clap and, in that case, the clap was fucking loud for sure.

That day at work, I was totally distracted.
I was pumped with so many scenarios in my head that could go my way so that I can pound Selina’s pussy mindlessly.
To make the anticipation even worse in a good way was a text message from Selina asking me what I wanted her to come over my place in.
She wanted me to tell her specifically the type and colour of her undergarment, follow by her apparel.
She said that it would be her ‘gift’ to me as it would be her first visit to my place.
Imagined me getting such messages on that day at work.
I was so primed I felt that I had overworked my dick with uncalled for erection.
And by the time for my dick to get some action, he would be totally drained out by all the anticipation since start of the day!

To be continued shortly …..
Old 15-02-2021, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
tidalboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good sharing/writing TS! Keep it up!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1