The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2010, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
6929 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story of Betrayal

Lol prepare my combat ration liao camping at 2 sites here and nuh
Old 27-04-2010, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Diamond808 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

steamy story , thanks
Old 29-04-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 16
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

Now...

On the wae to the airport, my dad fetched us to the airport as its the first time both of us are taking the plane. When we reached, bid goodbye to dad and we checked in. "We are going to haf one round b4 going to shop, i dun care." L said excitedly, but in my heart and mind, i juz wanted the trip to be a fruitful one, tat is in terms of my benefit, the sex part. It was only 9 am and our scheduled departure time was 10 50am, somewhere there, however, we departed only at 2130H, if bros do rmb, somewhere in dec 2007, there was tis thai airline which was stranded at the airport, terminal 2 for 10 hrs, yes, i was one of the unhappy travellers, but lets not touch on tat.

And so we touched down at Bangkok airport quite late, wasted half a dae's holidae back at our own Changi Airport. The travel agency refused to gif us partial refund. Ok, we signed up wif a tour group and so took the bus to the hotel. True to her words, we had a round of sex in the bathroom of the hotel, in the bath tub, it was my first time in the bath tub, and the movement was not tat easy, the water really restrict the movement alot.

The first nite went past juz lidat, 2nd dae, early in the morning, we followed the bus to places like, water market, the thai temple(dun tink is the famous one) some ulu jewellery shops, which really is damn ex, visited tis farm in thailand which claimed their honey is the best, went shopping at some shopping mall, and at nite we went to the nite market, but not b4 watching the famous tiger show.

So the 2nd nite, she had some naughty tots, she bought a sexy nite gown during the afternoon shopping trip and asked for my opinion. I chose a purple translucent one, whereby i can see the matching g string, easily. She wore it and tried to seduce mi. I suggested taking out the camera and record it. And she was game on, she posed sluttishly for the camera, and gave mi some lap dance, all facing the camera. We recorded our first and only sex video. But when we reached Singapore after the holidaes, she deleted it(haiz)

3rd morning was our last dae in thailand, and we went to the zoo b4 heading to the airport for our flight back to singapore. The zoo trip was quite ok, but the photos taken during the trip were all deleted by her as it was her camera, not mine. Blame myself for being a fucking PTE tat time, juz passed out from bmt, wif no savings, reason i said no savings is becos, during my younger daes, 15 onwards, i indulged in gambling and gambled awae my hongbao money, my bursaries, my savings. Haiz, sad past...

Next, i will touch on the events which happened and wad led to our break up...
Old 30-04-2010, 12:38 AM
Samster

6929 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh mind tats sad bro but at least u did enjoy
Old 01-05-2010, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Guys always want one last & last & last...rounds of humping before eventually breaks off
Old 01-05-2010, 07:37 PM
Samster

dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

bri gemini, agreed wif u, however during our thailand trip, we haf not broken off yet, as L tot she had everything under control. Bullshit!
Old 03-05-2010, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Bro dvilla, looking forward to your conclusion bro, hangon there, cheers ...............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 07-05-2010, 08:12 PM
Samster

Good Evening to all bros here, finally, work is over for now, it was a hectic 2 weeks, tats y i got no time to update the conclusion here. Here's the conclusion.

And so we came back from thailand after 3 daes, her attitude sorta changed once she touched down, and back to work. I still haf the habit of looking at her sms sometimes. And i would randomly find msgs from J, saying things like, " dear, i miss u so much during ur absence. Hope u enjoyed ur trip, really wished tat was mi wif u" And i scrolled down to wae before J's msg. I found something stunning.

It was some sms exchanges wif Dr G, a newly posted in Doctor at her workplace. I saw things like L saying "Hi G, hows life? im alone walking at far east plaza and i think alot of ppl staring at mi bcos im wearing a top whereby my boobs is almost exposed" Wah bros, on tat dae i went to find her at far east, she was wearing those tops u would find easily from those push carts, however they alwaes come wif tube inside, L juz disregard the tube, and wore it juz like tat, no wonder the stares! SLUT!

Dr G's reply " wow, can i see or touch them den? oops" NBCB, when i saw tis i was like sian diao, meaning wad? from quite some time back she was already flirting wif this Dr G, b4 J's appearance. Wah lan, i was really being made a fool lor. When i questioned her abt Dr G, she said he's a new colleague, only been to his hse twice, to get something, (yeah rite, if its the truth, how come never tell mi ? and when i questioned, juz sae get something?)

One week after we came back from Thailand, we went shopping at town, den went to esplanade for a meal, and planned to go for a walk. The reason y i said planned was it did not happen, ( the walk tat is) Upon receiving a sms, she said she had to go and meet a friend, i wanted to tag along but she said they alwaes go out juz the two of them lidat, she quoted mi a name, whom i tot was of no threat and so there i was going back home alone, and letting her go and meet her friend.

Tat nite, i went over her hse and stayed over. She came back and was surprised to see mi, of cos she had to. And while she was bathing, i looked at her sms again. J sent a sms : " Dear, you were fantastic and so hot juz now" Wah lan i tell u bros, in my mind i really wanted to explode, but somehow i dun noe y, i kept my cool, pretended nth has happened. I mean i dun haf to spell it out, and u all can guess wad happened rite? she did not wan mi to tag along, den J sent tat sms, so once again im the fool.

The last call i think was during christmas eve, she juz suddenly sms mi sae she wanted to be alone, and how many times i called her, she either rejected, or did not pick up. And around tat period of time, i knew where i was being posted to. I was being posted to FDS, and she was quite disappointed. She smsed mi, " whether or not to continue tis relationship, i leave it to u" on the dae i had to report to my new unit. She even said, "i think 1.8k and 400 dollars is a big difference". NB, So she was saying i could not earn enough to support her, juz bcos im earning 400 a month. And so tis was how we broke off. I thought it was no point in continuing, being made a fool dun noe how many fucking times.

It was later on, when we managed to talk it out,( after breakup, tat i knew on christmas eve, she went clubbing wif J.) She oso found out from mi tat i was being posted to OCS, after my training wif FDS. Something unheard of, but another csemate and myself made it thru. Nothing is impossible. Sometimes i wonder, wad if initially my posting was OCS? Would she still send tat sms? Even if she dun, i think i will also break up wif her, and expose her!( until now i never do tat,bcos i wan to let her think tat i noe nuts abt her) She dun deserve my love anymore, but of cos during our time together, it was great sex, good sharing session, an eye opener for mi on how Singporean girls can become.

Tats the conclusion Bros and Sis, hope you enjoyed my true life story. Cheers!
Old 07-05-2010, 09:54 PM
Samster

iceheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah seh bro, got gf pick bf becos of their ns vocation one meh. first time heard of it leh. so wat if its an officer or wose, any diff??? i think its just an excuse for her to dump u.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:00 PM
Samster

muskscent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah bro, happy for u dat it ended well for u, a really interesting encounter, she dun deserve u at all. cheers bro
Old 07-05-2010, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Happy for you that its over and u have coped well. Lesson learn is experienced gained, cheers bro ..............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 07-05-2010, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Not bad liao..last time i NS, vocation rifleman only get 220 bucks, buy ciggie book in & cheong one sat of the month pok gai liao...but still got alot of mm with me

Cheers to your ending...Huat Arh ~~
Old 07-05-2010, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

What's FDS?

I know of some girls who like their bfs to be commandos during their NSF. Then the girls can tell others their bfs are commandos. A lot of girls also like officers because the girls want to get married under a row of raised swords (called shooting arrows is it?). Whatever it is, relationships during NS tend to be transitional. Everyone's young and just want to have fun. Don't have to get angry if any party cheats, I feel.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
What's FDS?

I know of some girls who like their bfs to be commandos during their NSF. Then the girls can tell others their bfs are commandos. A lot of girls also like officers because the girls want to get married under a row of raised swords (called shooting arrows is it?). Whatever it is, relationships during NS tend to be transitional. Everyone's young and just want to have fun. Don't have to get angry if any party cheats, I feel.
yea bro, FDS is Field Defence Squadron. And yea, i dun tink i was angry, if not i would haf become dave teo number 2
Old 08-05-2010, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4282 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

gd for u ts to share your story and letting go also...thanks

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1