The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2012, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
LovingHedgehog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

How are you bro WB?
Long time no chiong with you and the rest of bros? No more trips to LV and CI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi Dear Kakis,

I was invited to go to Tuberose at Parklane for SH last nite n 3 bros went w/ me. There were few gals n we adjourned to CD.

At CD, I failed to find a gal I liked, again. In fact, my last 2 outings to CD hv been disappointing cuz I couldn't find one gal of my type. Nevertheless, I had a good time as I enjoyed talking to all the bros/kakis n when they were busy w/ their gals, I looked up my Gotham City stocks on my HP, hehe.

I was also surprised to find several of my frens/kakis in two other rms there.

Where r my "Very Attractive Gals" in SG?

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 02-03-2012, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7306 / Power: 0
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bopbeeman View Post
Sorry warbird bro,

Couldn't help you find the girls that suit u.
Doesn't help I managed to sit with 2 girls that I wanted to sit with, and couldn't spend as much time chatting with you.
But definitely still a nice click to go Ktv with.

Am looking for a hh place today, but maybe to lower end joints.
Plenty of chances for us to go out again.
Hi bro bopbeeman,

No worry, it wasn't ur fault, how could u help if my type of gal was nowhere to be found.

I'm very fastidious when it comes to pussies. I only like chio n youthful gals of a special looks n a certain body/limb proportions. That is only for the outward appearance. The pussy must also be exquisite n clean...

But one man's meat is another man's poison, haha.

Yeah, we should go to TAM HH or LV SH next wk.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Hi Bro WB,
You are still on the hunt for them in SG?
Recently I was in Sichuan and visited a friend teaching in a university.
I saw many Chio and beautiful students, not just Sichuan but also from the neighboring provinces. Many are looking for sugar daddy.
I am sure this is also happening in most provinces of china.
Why are you still here fishing in a small pond?
Cheers. I just got back from CP. it was a sexually satisfying trip for me.
Now I need to explain to her royal highness, what business I have in dongguan.
Cheers.
Hi bro besafe,

Haha, I know I'm fishing in a very small pond, but I'm here a lot, wat to do?

Most beautiful gals/uni students in PRC, excepting those who r attached or very wealthy, r looking for men to BY them. The supply still exceeds demand.

Two of them, one 18 n the other 20, hv agreed to come here.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingHedgehog View Post
How are you bro WB?
Long time no chiong with you and the rest of bros? No more trips to LV and CI?
Hi bro LovingHedgehog,

Long time no see.

I still go to LV/TAM at least once wk, rarely to DC.

PLs join one of my outings.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 07-03-2012, 10:37 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Good morning!

Had an outing to LV HH last nite w/ 5 bros. Didn't find a gal I like.

I sat alone w/ bro Discreetman, haha.

However, we had a very helpful n smart PRC mummy who worked diligently to find gals for us. She agreed that the quality of gals has declined n gals who r "slightly pretty" now demand 1k n up for ST. And the prettier gals dun even show up for HH. I told her my interest in BY-ing pretty SYTs who never did ST. I opened albums of my favourite lao po so that she would know the type of gals I prefer. She then showed me pics of several gals who should be here when I return in May.

BTW, in my last 3 outings, 2 to CD SH n one to LV HH, I hv failed to find one gal I like. Wat to do?

More outings on the way.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 07-03-2012, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7746 / Power: 20
BulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good morning!

BTW, in my last 3 outings, 2 to CD SH n one to LV HH, I hv failed to find one gal I like. Wat to do?

More outings on the way.

Cheers!

Bro WB
sorry didn't able to make it to lastnite
those quality one probably still in long rest of holiday
hehe ..
Old 07-03-2012, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
baudy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good morning!

Had an outing to LV HH last nite w/ 5 bros. Didn't find a gal I like.

I sat alone w/ bro Discreetman, haha.

However, we had a very helpful n smart PRC mummy who worked diligently to find gals for us. She agreed that the quality of gals has declined n gals who r "slightly pretty" now demand 1k n up for ST. And the prettier gals dun even show up for HH. I told her my interest in BY-ing pretty SYTs who never did ST. I opened albums of my favourite lao po so that she would know the type of gals I prefer. She then showed me pics of several gals who should be here when I return in May.

More outings on the way.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Thanks for pulling it together good night. Its difficult to find the good ones.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baudy View Post
Thanks for pulling it together good night. Its difficult to find the good ones.
Hi bro baudy,

You're most welcome.

.................................................. ...............................

Good morning!

I'm thinking of an outing to LV sad hr today. Interested bros pls sms me.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 10-03-2012, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
eRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to behold

Nice one bro.. I like your quotes..

"Yes, I'm frugal n I like to reduce the friction cost of finding chio gals to the minimum. To ZERO if possible. Of course I prefer to pick up gals outside KTVs. See my other thread on the subject (Picking Up KTV Gals Outside KTVs). I'm generous only to the gals who r deserving..."

I also like to master the art of picking gals (preferably SYTs too, hehe) outside KTVs, but seem quite difficult leh. Anyway, I also enjoy KCing the gals and try to get them to become my short-term "GF" while at the same time without spending too much time and money and without BY-ing too (I don' really like to give hard cash, but I will buy gifts occasionally, depending on the gal performance. LOL)

"年青貌美的华族或白种女孩子。 年龄最好在18岁-23岁之间,身高在164cm-174cm.
一定要身材匀称, 皮肤白皙, 乳房丰满(最少有B),手细腿长,臀部圆润。 有大专水平更好."

Wow.. your criteria very similar to me leh.. haha.. But I do not need "有大专水平更好". As long as the cosmetic factors all pass can liao..

I will PM you sometime in the next few weeks for the outings, will bookmarked this thread. Am busy with work this 2 weeks..

Thanks..

life is short, have fun while you can..
Old 10-03-2012, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eRicKz View Post
Nice one bro.. I like your quotes..

"Yes, I'm frugal n I like to reduce the friction cost of finding chio gals to the minimum. To ZERO if possible. Of course I prefer to pick up gals outside KTVs. See my other thread on the subject (Picking Up KTV Gals Outside KTVs). I'm generous only to the gals who r deserving..."

I also like to master the art of picking gals (preferably SYTs too, hehe) outside KTVs, but seem quite difficult leh. Anyway, I also enjoy KCing the gals and try to get them to become my short-term "GF" while at the same time without spending too much time and money and without BY-ing too (I don' really like to give hard cash, but I will buy gifts occasionally, depending on the gal performance. LOL)

"年青貌美的华族或白种女孩子。 年龄最好在18岁-23岁之间,身高在164cm-174cm.
一定要身材匀称, 皮肤白皙, 乳房丰满(最少有B),手细腿长,臀部圆润。 有大专水平更好."

Wow.. your criteria very similar to me leh.. haha.. But I do not need "有大专水平更好". As long as the cosmetic factors all pass can liao..

I will PM you sometime in the next few weeks for the outings, will bookmarked this thread. Am busy with work this 2 weeks..

Thanks..
Hi bro,

Ths for ur interest.

Do PM me.

On the subject of connecting w/ gals outside KTVs, u should go to my other thread "Picking Up KTV Gals Outside KTVs" n make ur comments there.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 13-03-2012, 10:16 AM
Samster

Good morning!

I hv an outing to TAM 1st fl Happy Hr today. Interested bros pls SMS me.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 18-03-2012, 06:25 PM
Samster

Dear kakis,

Ths for ur participation in my outings.

I'll go to Gotham City early next wk. Will return to SG in early May.

See all of u soon.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 04-04-2012, 09:59 AM
Samster

Good morning!

Recently, several bros hv sent text msg asking if there r any outings, not knowing that I'm currently overseas.

I'll return to SG next month n I'll ctc u for outings.

Ths n hv a great day!

Bro WB
Old 09-05-2012, 12:38 PM
Samster

Good afternoon!

My return to SG has been delayed. I expect to be back in abt 2 wks.

Will resume regular outings then...

I enjoy "stirring up the pot." hahaha.

Hv a great day!

Bro WB
Old 29-05-2012, 01:45 PM
Samster

Good afternoon dear frens/kakis,

I'm back!

Will resume outings soon.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 30-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good afternoon dear frens/kakis,

I'm back!

Will resume outings soon.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Cheerios bro

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 01-06-2012, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
dicaorez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

VENUE
Armani
DATE
1st June 2012, Friday

TIME
9pm - 3am (Standard Hours)

SCENE
Vietnam/PRC

DAMAGE
$100

ORGANISOR
Dicaorez

TERMS & GUIDELINES
1) Bills be shared equally by all GUYS who turned up for the outing
2) If ON BUDGET, please ask for damages before joining the group.
3) Upon arrival, a deposit of $100 will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded,use to buy finger food, supper or dinner and Top Ups when necessary.
4) Please DO NOT SMOKE in the KTV room.
5) Please do not give lame excuses about forget to give TIPS to the GIRL and leave the KTV. You better pay up if not BANNED and EXPOSED from the group!
6) When you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!
7) Whether you come very early or whether you come late, you will still have to pay the equal share as the rest. No excuse!
8) At any point of time, the organisor has the right to replace you if you fail in acknowledging the attendance SMS for whatever season you might have.
9) Any extra orders are to subject to approval by the organisor. If you order without my permission, you will end up paying the extras on your own.
10) I am always open to suggestions, if Bros have any place in mind that you want to check out feel free to pm, will try to arrange.

CONTACT
Private Message Dicaorez with your real name and mobile number.

ATTENDANCE
Dicaorez
VinceKid
Mike888
UncleToby

Pls Do PM me before 3pm as I need to book the ROOM EARLY to avoid disappointment.

PS. 3 more slots for a Medium Room, if response good then will get LARGE ROOM.

LET'S HAVE FUN!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1