The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2015, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
piang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: True story of my office sex life...

More updates
up you liao.
Old 12-06-2015, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 13
dreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to alldreamlight is a name known to all

where is kimmy? waiting for more.
Old 12-06-2015, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 12
crit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

We didn’t really talk about the teasing incident at my desk the following day apart from the occasional teasing; neither did we talk about it the next few weeks. Mainly because she was embarrassed and it was awkward for me to rise up the issue when I wasn’t horny most of the time due to the heavy workload. Despite all the cute outfits or tight hugging clothes she wore, there wasn’t much sexual connection between us anymore. There was a time I felt that the boat might have sailed, we weren’t meant to hook up after all.

In the office, I am always in and out of meetings for the multi-million dollar project. Due to the nature and size of the project, I couldn’t elaborate more due to a confidential agreement I signed and it might potentially reveal the identity of my company. As the kickoff was about to go live after so many weeks, I was required to start bringing one of our team member to meet up with our clients regularly to maintain communication. Kimmy being part of my team, was one of the few teammates I required to bring for meetings.

I was looking forward to that first meeting day as I knew base on past experience something interesting will happen if Kimmy and I are alone together. She was dressed up that day. She wore some light make up and had her straight black hair slightly perm towards the end. She had a white tight spaghetti top on with a floral pattern pencil skirt that ends around her tight area. Her skirt was slightly thicker so I wasn’t able to see any visible panty line but I was able to see the outline of her strapless bra through her top. Coupled with a pair of nude heels, she was A-perfect.

There wasn’t much communication between us during the trip to our client offices as we were very much focused on the agenda of the meetings itself, running through things we should and shouldn’t say in the meeting. On the way back, we were slightly relaxed and started talking to each other on personal stuff. Seeing the seatbelt have caused the outline of her tight strapless bra to appear on her top, I started stealing glance of her breast and began changing the topic to flirt with her.

Me: Kimmy, forgot to tell you. You look very pretty today.
Kimmy: Aww thank you XXXXX! (My name)
Me: The way you do your hair, so nice. Why you don’t do like this every day?
Kimmy: It takes very long and I wake up very late everyday hahaha.
Me: Well you should try waking up earlier because it’s really beautiful.
Kimmy: Hahaha thank you. So sweet of you!
Me: How long you need to do your hair like this?
Kimmy: 15 minutes! I wake up early today to do because I know we are meeting client together hehehe.

As she giggled, I turn to her, smiled and unconsciously lower my eyes to peek at her boobs. She caught me doing that and folded her arms to block my view.
Old 12-06-2015, 09:27 PM
Samster

crit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Kimmy: Why you keep looking at my boobs?
Me: Because I like them a lot.
Kimmy: Noo they are so small only you know. (She said as she squeezes her boobs slightly to show how small they are)
Me: Yeah but they are really nice. You have no idea.
Kimmy: No, stop kidding me. Jane has bigger boobs. Hers nicer! (Jane is a colleague of ours, amazing body, average face with a quiet personality)
Me: I know, but I still like yours more!

Kimmy grinned to herself as her face turns red from my compliments.

Me: Kimmy, can you show me again?
Kimmy: Show you what?
Me: Your boobs.
Kimmy: What? Like last time?
Me: Yes.
Kimmy: Are you crazy?
Me: No I am serious. Please?
Kimmy: Why are you always so horny XXXX? (She said my name while giggling slightly)
Me: Because you make me. You don’t know how sexy you are.

Kimmy kept quiet and grinning to herself. Her face was totally flushed from my compliments.

Me: Okay? Please?
Kimmy: You serious?
Me: Yes
Kimmy: How?
Me: Do like last time lor.

Kimmy kept quiet and continues grinning to herself. I kept my eye contact with her while driving.

Kimmy: What? Now?
Me: Yeah, fast one quick!

Without hesitation, she rolled her eyes while smiling. She bends down slightly towards me and pulls her top and seatbelt away from her chest to reveal her breast. Covering her tiny tan breast is a piece of smooth white nylon strapless bra with a slight pink hue. On first sight, it looks more like a white color instead of a light pink. She quickly releases the belt and it snaps back into her cleavage. She leans back to her seat and continues grinning proudly. Looking more comfortable compared to the previous time, I continue teasing her as my dick started to erect.

Me: Wow
Kimmy: Hahaha, today is my good bra day.
Me: Huh?
Kimmy: Meaning I am wearing a cute bra today hahah!
Me: Can I touch them this time.
Kimmy: Don’t be crazy XXXXX please (She said my name)
Me: Just a soft touch with one finger, no squeezing. Very quick one.
Kimmy: Cannot! (She said firmly)

Sensing she was feeling more comfortable this time compared to last, I wasn’t too worried about it. We arrived at the last traffic light just outside our office and stopped. She was looking out of the window while I turn my head to stare at the beautiful sight one last time before we arrive at our office. The image of her strapless bra creates hundreds of flashback in my mind. From the green cotton panties under the maroon dress to the polka dots bra she flashed me to the panty-less butt side twerking in front of me, I lost control for a second. I raise my arm and with my index finger, I poke her boobs with a certain amount of force.

I could feel the padding resistance from her bra and also the soft compression of her tiny boobs. My dick went rock hard in a second. Kimmy was startled from the body contact. She started hitting my shoulders repeatedly with both her hands while laughing and shouting profanity as I try to shield myself. She was clearly upset but also at the same time, I could feel she was slightly aroused by it.

...TBC TGIF
Old 13-06-2015, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 10
TiuJBGorHai is one of the Best!TiuJBGorHai is one of the Best!TiuJBGorHai is one of the Best!TiuJBGorHai is one of the Best!

Nice story TS, keep going ......
Old 16-06-2015, 10:31 PM
Samster

I place my left hand into my pants to hide my erection as we alight from my car. Kimmy noticed what I was doing.

Kimmy: Are you horny now or what?
Me: Yes, very!
Kimmy: After touching my boobs only?
Me: Ya Ya Ya (I replied feeling annoyed by her implication that I am weak)

As we walk into the office, Kimmy didn’t go back to her desk and instead walk towards the toilet. I decided to make myself a cup of coffee to freshen up and followed behind her as the pantry is just beside the toilets. As we were close to the toilet, I started to whistle. Kimmy was startled, probably because she doesn’t know I was behind her all the while.

Kimmy: Huh? You want follow me to toilet is it? Heheh (She teased me)

Having so much blood already in my dick wasn’t helping me with making good decision. Her tease was the final push for me to dive into the pool of reckless actions. I immediately grab her arm and push her into the ladies toilet. Lucky for me there was no staff inside and we went straight into a cubicle and locked it immediately. She was in utter shock but wasn’t resisting.

Kimmy: Fuck! Are you crazy? What you doing? (She was whisper-shouting)
Me: I don’t know!
Kimmy: I’m just joking you know. I didn’t ask you to follow me to the toilet.
Me: I know la! Sorry.

I took my left hand out reveals a huge bump on my crotch area.

Kimmy: You still feeling horny?
Me: Yes! I’m sorry.

I was feeling more sorry than horny. I genuinely didn’t want this to happen. I let my dick do the thinking for a second which lead me to this situation. As I was about to exit the toilet, she started talking.

Kimmy: So what you want to do now?
Me: I don’t know.

I took this as an invitation and unzip my pants and push my dick out of the breathing gap in my boxers. It was rock harden, standing stiffly staring at Kimmy. She stared at it with wide lustful eyes, lips trembling slightly, fighting the urge to touch my dick.

Kimmy: Look like this? – (Read side note at the end)
Me: Yes
Kimmy: Not same as I imagine (She whisper while smiling shyly at me)

As she starts to bite her lower lips gently, I quickly turn her around push my dick onto her butt, leaving a tiny wet spot on her pencil skirt due to my pre-cum. With her back leaning against my body in a standing position, I forcefully lift her pencil skirt up to her waist level, despite her slight resistance. She was wearing the light PINK cotton panties from VICTORIA SECRET. As I try to shift the bottom of her panties a side for my insertion, she quickly grabs hold of my hand.

Kimmy: No, cannot!
Me: Why?
Kimmy: Cannot fuck!
Me: Yeah why??
Kimmy: I have a boyfriend XXXXX! (She said firmly with her back still leaning against me)

As I was about to respond, we heard the toilet door opens and someone walked in. We stopped breathing as we traced the footsteps into the cubicle next to ours. Part of me was worried that we might get caught while the other part of me wants to fuck this petite girl with another lady in the toilet.
Old 16-06-2015, 10:32 PM
Samster

Kimmy place her fingers on her lips as she turns her head behind and gave me a concerned look. Sensing she was worried, I get turned on even more. Unconsciously, I push her thigh together while standing to create her thigh gap. With her heels, I found that her thigh gap is just around my crotch area so I readjusted and insert my dick into her thigh gap. I had no idea how I came out with the idea but the feeling was sensational. Caused by the sudden shock from the penetration of my dick into her body, although not her pussy, she let off a short squeal which she cleverly and quickly transform to an awkward cough.

Susan: Kimmy ah? Are you okay? (Susan, a colleague of ours. 40+ years old, bad body, bad face)
Kimmy: Yea, I’m okay.

Feeling turned on by this, I start to pump my dick into her thigh gap. She started to put her left hand in front of her thigh gap to cup my dick head, and uses her right hand to hold my waist, trying to reduce my speed. She turned her head around, with her concerned eyes she shook her head as if telling me to stop. I ignored her plead and started pumping harder without my crotch contacting her butt, so that it wouldn’t create any noise. She looked at me and shut her mouth tightly. I could see that she is biting her lower lips from inside her sweet mouth. I kept going.

Susan: Aiyoo nobody mop the toilet floor. So dirty tsk.
Kimmy: Hahah yea loo. (She said with slight panting in her words)

Then I started to hear the sound of pee flowing into the well of the toilet. Susan was peeing. I kept on accelerating my pelvis and I could feel Kimmy using more force on her right hand, desperately reducing my movement. As my dick was fully erected, it was standing at a slightly upright position which helps increase the friction between my dick and her cotton panties. I could feel Kimmy’s pussy lips over the soft cotton panties, gently and slightly wrapping the top of my shaft. I was quite close to cumming. We then hear the sound of the cubicle door opening, followed by tap water, the hand dryer and the toilet door slamming shut. We were alone again. I started to pump even harder and faster with every movement ricochet off her tiny firm butt. The sweet sound of her butt being slapped over my crotch filled the toilet and she started to moan softly. With every movement of my waist, I could feel my dick head hitting her left hand, leaving an unbroken trail of sticky residue between her left palm and my dick head. I use my left hand to lift both her spaghetti top and strapless bra up, and began cupping both her tiny breast, massaging it gently with her firm nipple sitting between my middle and ring finger. She was moaning slightly louder. She started to swing her butt subtly against my pumping rhythm causing each impact between her butt and my crotch to be stronger. Her body occasionally spaz as I could feel a wet spot growing from under her cotton panties.

Me: I’m cumming, oh I’m cumming soon, Kimmy.

I place my mouth to her ear and whispered.
Old 16-06-2015, 10:32 PM
Samster

Her body spazzes. I shift my face to her neck area and planted my nose right above her collar bone and sniff. The smell of honey dew rocks my body and sent me to heaven. I release a load of thick cum onto her left hand while I grip her body and squeeze her boobs tighter, my leg spazzes uncontrollably. I have never had such an intense release before. I release my grip on her and sat down onto the toilet slouched, feeling exhausted.

She turns around and looked at me; giving me a victorious smirk as if feeling proud to have caused my greatest orgasm. Shaking her head slightly, she pulled a few pieces of toilet paper from the wall holder and wipe the cum off from her left hand. This is the first time I have a clear shot of her boobs. They were tiny; sizes 28A or 30A. Her nipples are tiny and dark brown with a faint areola. Her cleavage is a smooth tan that reflects well under light.

Kimmy: You cum so much you know.
Me: Yea I know.

She continues wiping her hand.

Me: You got cum?
Kimmy: No, not really.
Me: Want me to help?
Kimmy: Help what?
Me: Help you cum la.
Kimmy: It’s okay, I ask my boyfriend tonight.

The feeling of getting rejected makes my dick slightly harden. Part of me just felt like jumping on her and ripping her apart. Feeling oblivious to my desire and need, she tossed the dirty crumbled up toilet paper onto the floor and started to readjust her bra; filing it properly with her tiny breasts. She readjusts her clothing and skirt before wiping her panties with another piece of toilet paper. Knowing she was done for sure, I quickly clean my dick and put it back into my boxers.

Kimmy: Shit! You ruined my VICTORIA SECRET panties XXXX! (She whispered, feeling annoyed)
Me: Hey don’t wear anymore la, take out bring home wash.
Kimmy: No!
Me: Take out and clean it?
Kimmy: No need.
Me: Can you show me your pussy, Kimmy?
Kimmy: Nooo! Let’s go out now.

So she led the way out of the toilet, scouts the entrance for other staff and signals me to go out.

We spent the rest of our day doing our stuff quietly without any eye contact or communication. Part of me felt that she was feeling guilty again so I gave her some space. I constantly went under my desk just to peek at her lower body. She notices what I was doing but wasn’t responding to it, sitting firmly with her legs crossed and sealed the entire time. The day ended without any further happenings.

…TBC

*** What she meant was that my dick was uncircumcised, and had a condition call phimosis. For those of you who doesn’t know can google about it. This condition has caused me certain displeasure during sex when natural lubricant is insufficient. Was hoping anybody in this forum could share some tips on how to have more enjoyable sex. Nevertheless, I’m still enjoying my sex life very much now.
Old 17-06-2015, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
ShaTinBitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kimmy only teasing u? any action in future?
Old 17-06-2015, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaTinBitch View Post
Kimmy only teasing u? any action in future?
More than you could imagine. Unfortunately people here are getting impatient. Truth be told its not as easy and fast some other real stories here suggest. Girls just dont spread their legs to random guys like that.
Old 18-06-2015, 01:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Isaac635 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS... please take your time and dont rush a masterpiece. I enjoy all the buildups story and your banter very much! Please share more story ^^
Old 19-06-2015, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 14
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by crit View Post
More than you could imagine. Unfortunately people here are getting impatient. Truth be told its not as easy and fast some other real stories here suggest. Girls just dont spread their legs to random guys like that.
Not say impatient. Some writers pull a fast one. Some of the stories I've bookmarked have not been updated. If they update, I have to read from thread one because I have forgotten how the event happened.

Anyway, take your time. We'll be waiting
Old 19-06-2015, 05:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
hamandegg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Slow and erotic build-up ......
Old 19-06-2015, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 14
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

ho sei bro Crit!! Just came back from overseas and read your update... damn shiok! These office sexcapdes, these forbidden ones are the best!! esp with a cute SYT! I hope it goes all the way, and on an on for you bro!

Thanks for sharing! and the upz. Just up u back!

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 23-06-2015, 04:05 PM
Samster

The days after, she was clearly uneasy around me and feeling guilty towards her boyfriend. A week or so after that we started chatting due to work requirements and shortly after, we began flirting with each other again like usual. However, we didn’t bring up the toilet incident at all. On Friday, she was dressed casually to work, with a plain dark colored cotton blouse with a pair of jeans and her black heels. In the late morning, we headed to our client office in town to drop some documents so we decided to have our lunch there. We went to a café nearby to our client office and enjoy each other’s company. During the meal, I occasionally get to see her white bra straps as her blouse have a rather big neck sleeve. The table is pretty low and she has to lean down slightly to place the food into her mouth. I was slightly turned on but decided not to act on it since we only started to feel so comfortable with each other again.

On the trip back, we weren’t talking that much. As the hot sun beat down into the car, I keep fidgeting a lot and took notice of the outline of her bra cup from over her cotton blouse caused by the seatbelt sitting between Kimmy’s breasts. I constantly turn my head to look at her breasts and soon Kimmy notice of my actions. It was quite obvious because we weren’t even talking at all. Her face started to flush and she folds her hands. I smiled at her and continue driving. There was already a small bump coming out of my jeans.

Kimmy notice my erection and started asking.

Kimmy: XXXX… (She said my name)

I turn my head to answer her.

Kimmy: Are you feeling horny again? (She pointed to my crotch with her eyes)

I smiled and nodded shyly.

Kimmy: Why you always feeling horny? Hahaha (She asked and laughed softly)
Me: I don’t know. You always make me like this.
Kimmy: Hahahah, what? Really?
Me: Yeah, I’m sorry. I will stop thinking of your boobs now.
Kimmy: Hahahahah. Okay!

After a minute or so, my erection does not recede at all. Feeling slightly uneasy about it, I kept moving my butt on the seat in hope to ease the erection. It didn’t help.

Then Kimmy started leaning towards my seat and smiling at me. With her left hand supporting her chin on the middle compartment, the box located behind the cup holders and gear shifts, her right hand moves towards my crotch area and started teasing it. I stared at Kimmy and she started smirking and winks at me seductively. My heartbeat started racing.

I turn my head back and focus on my driving. She started to rub the base of my dick softly with her knuckles, gently from side to side over my jeans. My erection started to grow. I didn’t know it could felt this good rubbing my dick with knuckles. I shifted my butt slightly closer to her as she continues rubbing, looking at my dick with a gentle smile while supporting her chin with her left hand on my middle compartment. I didn’t bother if any drivers knew what we were doing. I try to avoid other cars by not staying at their side.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1