The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-08-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Jalan besar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac View Post
Tried liao. 40buck for 1 hour of hair wash on the electric massage chair. Knn massage my scalp for 1 hour
u got try to roam when they wash? lol.
Old 21-08-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
tmac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nope, access problem. Initially tot after shampoo hair will bring me to massage room but knn they shampoo my hair for 1 hour
Old 21-08-2020, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 22
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
AAA MiuMiu..... jalan besar area near sim lim tower
i tried another ML of the same name today, also near sim lim, syt-milf type.

not bad, can try if u dun mind no FJ.
Old 21-08-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 828 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
AAA MiuMiu..... jalan besar area near sim lim tower

I was recommended to try her via pm so as i was around the area and her wechat pic look like a 20 year old fair skin slim beauty i decided to try try loh.

Face... auntie looks, wechat fake pic
Body... Small boobs, bah bah have tummy, tanned skin

Total $150 including entrance
Saw her wc that she is upping rates already, and only accept half hour session. Like that means no massage , just fuck-n-go type.

Really, with GL closed, all these MLs are now going for the kill and don't even pretend to massage.

But for this one, even the original price was barely worth .. fake photos.
Old 21-08-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Saw her wc that she is upping rates already, and only accept half hour session. Like that means no massage , just fuck-n-go type.

Really, with GL closed, all these MLs are now going for the kill and don't even pretend to massage.

bro, did she post on wc that she’s going to up her rates? didn’t see any post other than her usual pic.
Old 21-08-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 13
lufdd is a name known to alllufdd is a name known to alllufdd is a name known to alllufdd is a name known to alllufdd is a name known to alllufdd is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro539 View Post
bro, did she post on wc that she’s going to up her rates? didn’t see any post other than her usual pic.
She did. But she removed shortly after that. I believed that she must have received a lot of feedback from bros.
Old 22-08-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

tried spa palace at kempas street, didnt know got happy ending
Old 22-08-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3005 / Power: 21
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufdd View Post
She did. But she removed shortly after that. I believed that she must have received a lot of feedback from bros.
ya.she remove liao ...if.u want syt type she is.not.the type we looking.for. but if u like.BBBJ and good service. she will be the.one.
Old 22-08-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post

they know the places are closed, thus cant offer what we want
so they decide to up their prices to chop our carrot heads
we must stand firm and not get chopped
or else just stay away, save monies
Old 22-08-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by doombringer View Post
tried spa palace at kempas street, didnt know got happy ending
but this place imo abit old for me wor, they look pretty decent from the outside lol
Old 22-08-2020, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 11
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
but this place imo abit old for me wor, they look pretty decent from the outside lol
Used to go there. Went once more after CB I was charge $200 for hand desert and I straight away tell her no and she say not enough money can pay now her. I told her no as it is expensive and she say this is the new rate after CB if you cannot afford it next time do not go for massage. I straight away put my clothes and left the place. She kept saying poor people like you should stay at home and diy and please do not waste other people time.
Old 23-08-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness4311666 View Post
Used to go there. Went once more after CB I was charge $200 for hand desert and I straight away tell her no and she say not enough money can pay now her. I told her no as it is expensive and she say this is the new rate after CB if you cannot afford it next time do not go for massage. I straight away put my clothes and left the place. She kept saying poor people like you should stay at home and diy and please do not waste other people time.
this is damn degrading and insulting, should just shame her out sia
Old 23-08-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 12
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
wtf? i would have gave her hell. this type of shop and ml should not be operating for the good of singapore men
Old 23-08-2020, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hate this kind, think they ang pai or something. Please name and shame to bring her back to reality. Thanks.
Old 23-08-2020, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:
WTF, talk until like that.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread