The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2006, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zoom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nanjing

Will be in NJ tomorrow till Friday 2pm flight out. Will golf on either Thursday (am or pm ok) or Friday (am). Anybody interested?

Also anyone there to Cheong with?
Old 29-05-2006, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yo brothers in nanjing out there, i will be comfirming arriving at nanjing on the 7th june, bros who are interested to cheong wif me please pm me your contact, will meet up with u guys for makan n supper, hehe, see ya
Old 29-05-2006, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 23
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

Hi bro,

Pls PM me ur China mobile, if any. I just came back frm SHA and I must say NJ is nowhere near to SHA in terms of nite life.

Many cheong kakis not in NJ anymore, like bro marji and FM...
Old 04-06-2006, 12:04 PM
Samster

Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

Damn!!

Another consecutive 3 nites of cheonging...
Thur: Jinling niteclub, the most expensive, high class ktv in NJ. The gals r chio here, can compare to SHA. But very expensive, total cost RMB3500.

Fri: A SG fren frm SHA came visiting and started a nite of club hopping at 1912. Hop frm mazzo to scarlet, sos to babyface, then finally settled for Soho. Grab team A (3 gals) to join us, hv a few rounds of dice, drink like a cow. After 1 hr, they r tipsy and left after exchanging numbers. What a bunch of SYTs!! As it's still early, my fren grab another team B (2 gals) to join us. These 2 gals more fun and sporting. Played until 3am, go for supper and say bye bye.

Sat: Call team B out for karaoke at Partyworld and start the nite wif 24 bots of beer. After abt 2 hrs, we decided to adjourn to 1912 again for more drinking and end up in Soho again. Alas, tonite we didnt manage to fish for new chicks!

Sounds like I'm writing a blog, but no. Just for those bros who might be coming to NJ know that NJ can be as fun as SHA.
Old 15-06-2006, 01:54 PM
Samster

Nice to meet bro mormor in NJ...

if u didnt cheong well, paiseh...like I said, not many S'poreans here in NJ.

thanks to SBF bros for visiting me!
Old 15-06-2006, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexatronic

Sounds like I'm writing a blog, but no. Just for those bros who might be coming to NJ know that NJ can be as fun as SHA.
Bro,

Seem that you r into real actions in NJ now....Will need your guidance if i happen to go to NJ....

Enjoy dude....
Old 17-06-2006, 01:28 PM
Samster

mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yo, bro sex, thanks for your hospitality, i do enjoy my days there, so dun worry bout me, i am a very easy contented man, hehehe, you are the most happiest man in nanjing with so many chicks, yar?hehehee, dun overload your sperm bank, hahaha, take care n get in touch, will b there soon
Old 18-06-2006, 12:17 AM
Samster

hey, pls dont say that. The pleasure is mine.

Remember the last nite at 名人? As usual, i brought the gal home... bonk 2 rounds then she started vomiting. I was already very tired so i went to sleep while she continue vomiting till 5am. I woke up at 6am as I'm going to Wuxi and told her to carry on sleeping, pass her my key and left.

KNN, luckily she's a nice gal, otherwise by the time I come home, it would be empty!

Yeah rite! Now I'm split between 2 gals! Hv to do something before my wife come over in Aug.

see u again!
Old 19-06-2006, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexatronic
pass her my key and left.
this is a daring move....
Old 19-06-2006, 04:31 PM
Samster

yo bro sex, hehe, njoy is njoy, but remember i wrn u that day, dun pray pray wif china gals, once u kena thier 1 time spot u are gone, hehehe, but hopefully u dun get it la, no matter how good you wayang skill, u will kena 1 day, so b careful. by the way, i met an old bird sin man , hes in nanjing for 12 years, when i free i will pm u his number, nite help u in some ways. good luck n good fuck, hehee, see ya
Old 19-06-2006, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
beijingboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormor
yo bro sex, hehe, njoy is njoy, but remember i wrn u that day, dun pray pray wif china gals, once u kena thier 1 time spot u are gone, hehehe, but hopefully u dun get it la, no matter how good you wayang skill, u will kena 1 day, so b careful. by the way, i met an old bird sin man , hes in nanjing for 12 years, when i free i will pm u his number, nite help u in some ways. good luck n good fuck, hehee, see ya
Hi guys,
will be going to nanjing from beijing next week. Have set up an office in Nanjing, in XinJieKou, near the Hong Ni Hotel. Hope to meet up with some bro, will repay back your hospitiality if you are up north, either in Tianjin or Beijing. Cheers!
Old 19-06-2006, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
this is a daring move....
yeah, come to think of it....it's just plain silly!! but wat can i do? she just fell asleep while my driver was downstair waiting for me...

told myself dat would b the last time.
Old 19-06-2006, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormor
Bro mor, like i told u, hv to slow down liao. Wife coming over in Aug.

Yes pls... PM me his number.
Old 25-06-2006, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Nanjing

Been to 1912...
Nice place to cheong but no action maybe my girl colleages were there...
Will be going there again next week. Any cheonging? PM me as I dun carry HP with me.
Old 25-06-2006, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Nanjing

So any bros there next week?
(also serve as a testing post as my last posting cannot find)

Been to 1912 but no action coz lady colleages were there. I would say it's quite a happening place
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1