The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2010, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 20
sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!
Re: Ktv

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88 View Post

If i am the gal, i will fall in to u too....casanova.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGguy33 View Post
男才女貌,imho, she suits you, and she can handle herself well. good catch

both of u very good bros hor. keep encouraging jf to go for the gal hor please help him to do closing on the next trip. dun juz talk talk hor
Old 13-10-2010, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunzi View Post
both of u very good bros hor. keep encouraging jf to go for the gal hor please help him to do closing on the next trip. dun juz talk talk hor
Help is not a issue...me just worry that if i talk to much, end up the Da Shao follow me instead of him then how....hahhaa
Bro jf... just kidding hor...dun get angry or anything har....

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 13-10-2010, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 17
SGguy33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySGguy33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
haha, bro, you worry jf cant close the deal meh? need our help meh? i dont think there is any problem there, can feel the girl got "positive vibes" with him.

he just need to move in for the kill..sometime have to direct.
Old 13-10-2010, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88 View Post
Help is not a issue...me just worry that if i talk to much, end up the Da Shao follow me instead of him then how....hahhaa
Bro jf... just kidding hor...dun get angry or anything har....
haha no lahz...if she like that then not worth to spend my time on her....

anyway , she sms yesterday say sorry abt that nite , she was bit high...
called her once yesterday but no response till now...

hmm...wonder what she thinking or am i falling into the KC trap soon...kaoz...

bro SGguy - of cse need your guys help lol...me still nube to this kind of stuff & i believe the gal is very experience...though she is from Jiangxi but she lives in Guangzhou....she might be " complicated "....
Old 13-10-2010, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
batboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
Wah, u need to be more careful. It might be she was just playing with u... Even if she wasn't, from her response, she may not be an easy catch.
Old 13-10-2010, 10:07 AM
Samster

sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!

Quote:
she might be " complicated "....
A spider's cobweb isn't only its sleeping spring but also its food trap. So wanna spend pillow time on cobweb, u have to feed her well too

ktv gals are like black widow Not complicated at all juz need to entice them with $$$$$. if she greedy juz move on to other tree in the forest. As I always say, capture her heart and not her greed for your own lust
Old 13-10-2010, 10:29 AM
Samster

SGguy33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySGguy33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Dont worry, common stuff, will share with you how to deal with this.

Quote:
dont think too much, 会走火入魔的。instead ask yourself what do you really want? fnf? or keep as fb? once you got your answer, you will know what to do.

Quote:
bro SGguy - of cse need your guys help lol...me still nube to this kind of stuff & i believe the gal is very experience...though she is from Jiangxi but she lives in Guangzhou....she might be " complicated "....
dont worry, so many pair of brother's eyes , sure can help you if you really want. keep up the chase, use your sincerity not money.
Old 13-10-2010, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
A spider's cobweb isn't only its sleeping spring but also its food trap. So wanna spend pillow time on cobweb, u have to feed her well too

ktv gals are like black widow Not complicated at all juz need to entice them with $$$$$. if she greedy juz move on to other tree in the forest. As I always say, capture her heart and not her greed for your own lust
oo, words of wisdom that you should heed well from our 老油条.
Old 13-10-2010, 10:37 AM
Samster

jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wuahaha..thanks to all bros for the advice...will take note....

i've decided to just play cool and see how it goes...anyway i've got nothing to lose at the moment so see how it progress from here lolz...

here is a short FR on my outing to Hilltop yesterday with my buddy...

i got a last min 5 plus call from my buddy that he wants to go to a ktv joint for VN gals...

i gave me 2 choices , either century or hilltop..as he stays in the north , we decided on hilltop...

i asked for the mummy that bro entropy intro & not the one we had last time...

had a fun time as both of us had 2 VN gals....they didnt butterfly alot & sat with us most of the time...
bro sunzi - think u will like one of them as she mad me drink alot with her playing dice game & she speaks fluent chinese...quite pretty & busty...

actuall all the VN gals there are able to communicate in mandarin well & quite a few are well-endowed...they dun butterfly as much as the PRC gals....

imagine me & my friend was there only for HH & the 2 of us almost finish a bottle..bros here will know normally i dun drink alot but i drank like hell last nite..keke...

overall i had a fun time & the gals were very sporting as well..my gal saw that i drank alot so towards the end she offered to help me drink...

so i went down for HH with him
Old 13-10-2010, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
oo, words of wisdom that you should heed well from our 老油条.
for my context, 老油条 only refer to ktv gals hor not bros

U and bonk talk talk talk about helping but the 2 of u and your didos all going north soon. I think i am the only bro left able to assist jf. ke ke ke

tdy got hh bo??? grand finale before heading to north
Old 13-10-2010, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro sunzi - think u will like one of them as she mad me drink alot with her playing dice game & she speaks fluent chinese...quite pretty & busty...
look like u have enjoyable an time there

After last session, I have no more fetish for petite gal anymore. Have to see what next after I recuperate.

The only problem with Hilltop is almost impossible to get gal out for ECA after a session as they are committed to work both hh and sh unless u pay a hefty booking fee of above 600 bucks Sometime after session horny
Old 13-10-2010, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
look like u have enjoyable an time there

After last session, I have no more fetish for petite gal anymore. Have to see what next after I recuperate.

The only problem with Hilltop is almost impossible to get gal out for ECA after a session as they are committed to work both hh and sh unless u pay a hefty booking fee of above 600 bucks Sometime after session horny
i think for the VN gals can get out for ECA for the rite price as they are not on work permit there..

the PRC gals there all have work permit so they have to commit...
there are abt 12 -13 VN gals there but the PRC gals there are more than twice as much...

i understand from both the mummy & gals there that the PRC gals there have priority reason because they have work permit & they have to pay the company $1000 a month...

the mummy there have to control the number of VN gals working there based on the crowd as well...

so thats the reaon why the VN gals dun butterfly as much & they deifinitely have higher chance to bring out for ECA compared to PRC gals...
Old 13-10-2010, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
i think for the VN gals can get out for ECA for the rite price as they are not on work permit there..

so thats the reaon why the VN gals dun butterfly as much & they deifinitely have higher chance to bring out for ECA compared to PRC gals...
Sound interesting. Do u have an idea what the "rite price"?
Old 13-10-2010, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
for my context, 老油条 only refer to ktv gals hor not bros
haha, actually 老油条 applies to us. It is used by the meimeis for the experienced cheongsters like YOU.

Quote:
U and bonk talk talk talk about helping but the 2 of u and your didos all going north soon. I think i am the only bro left able to assist jf. ke ke ke
i have cut short my trip to the north as my gal will be leaving sg this mth. need to spend time with her. will be back soon, dont worry!

Quote:
tdy got hh bo??? grand finale before heading to north

i am free today, let me know.
Old 13-10-2010, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
haha no lahz...if she like that then not worth to spend my time on her....
All i can said is .....bro play cool with her...if you want to win her heart and not by money to move her.....which i always do that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by batboyz View Post
Wah, u need to be more careful. It might be she was just playing with u... Even if she wasn't, from her response, she may not be an easy catch.
Cant agree more...she is very smart gal form the way she talk to me...

Quote:
So chim....i dun understand...can enlighten me...?

Quote:
Dont worry, common stuff, will share with you how to deal with this.
Can share and teach me ...me new bie like to learn from old bie like u...

Quote:
Dun said me like that hor...i been siding her since i know bro jf with her, and share a little to bro jf ok....i wont let my brother jump out hor....

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1