The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Threesome with my fiancé and colleague (True story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by supperclub View Post
wishing I could have a partner like yours
Most of us have the same wish including myself
Old 15-12-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16034 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Carry on writing
Loving your sharing
Old 16-12-2022, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 2
Drivehurt69 is one of the Best!Drivehurt69 is one of the Best!Drivehurt69 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by supperclub View Post
camping and wishing I could have a partner like yours
Thought I was not that lucky in general pertaining aspects of my life until my wife revealed to me that she was that open minded. Happy bonks and potential events bro
Old 16-12-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

your xiaosan is such nympho wild and kinky.
Old 16-12-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Drivehurt69 is one of the Best!Drivehurt69 is one of the Best!Drivehurt69 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
your xiaosan is such nympho wild and kinky.
I think I have to thank my fiancé, if not for her none of this would have been possible
Old 16-12-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Just a quick update to satisfy some of you guys, the responses I’ve been getting are really cool. Mostly just had inboxes asking me for a reference girl that resembles my fiancé and L.

L is back in office today, didn’t get to really spend time with her cause she’s busy with end of year audits. I did catch her for like 10 minutes in the emergency staircase that no one uses where I fingered and ate her till she cummed and she blew me till I returned the favor.

Wish I could creampie her but then I’m the kind of guy who needs a proper room because I tend to go all the way and L tends to go really all the way (she has the tendency to squirt a lot)

Still can’t stop thinking about the threesome me and my fiancé had last week with D1 FL, my fiancé keeps talking to me about it saying Thai girls are the best when it comes to fucking and service.

Think she’s hinting for us to go again but see how if the FL is still around. Once again thanks XXXXXX bro for recommending such a good girl to us and for the chitchat.

Back to the main part,

Fast forward to the dinner, my fiancé was making small talk to me in the car, I think for some reason GF/Fiancé/Wives have this 6th sense for identifying off scenarios. I just had a feeling she knows that there was something going on with me and L but she is keeping quiet about it and uses our fuck sessions to imagine she’s L so she can cum harder.

So the conversation went as follows on our way to the restaurant (if I can remember we went to Poulet @ Bugis that day, or was it HaiDiLao at Century Square, can’t remember but it was either one)

Fiance: So how is she like?

Me: She’s nice ah, helps me tank my workload sometimes when I’m super busy

Fiance: Tank your workload or tank your load sia

Me: Both can?

*Fiance slaps me on my stomach playfully*

Me: Cb what you want sia haha

Fiance: Do you think she’s pretty?

Me: Ya why

Fiance: Nabei sia then you confirm horny right

Me: You ownself see her for yourself you also know she’s pretty liao this kind of thing why even bother to tell white lie sia

Fiance: Very good, I like your answer

She grabs me on my crotch area and clamped down, grabbing onto my cock which is super hard from just thinking about L

Fiance: You see you hard now, thinking about who?

Me: Thinking about you eating her hahaha

Fiance: You say again?!!

Me: Thinking about… me eating her out?

*Fiance slaps me on my crotch area*

Me: What sia I never say the same thing again what

Fiance unzips my jeans and whips out my erected cock

Me: Eh what the fuck are you doing I’m driving leh

Fiance: I’m not going to give her the pleasure of seeing your jeans bulge because of her.

She proceeds to deepthroat me, slurping up all the saliva that trickled down the girth of my cock time to time, she wasn’t that good as L, but fuck I was horny and anything could make me cum at that point.

Fiancé (with my cock in her mouth): You like that right? You’re thinking of her right

Me: Oh my god fuck yes, I’m thinking of her pleasuring me

My fiancé proceeded to play with her breasts with her other free hand, and slowly moved down into her skirt, and into her panties which were wet. Walao this is almost an exact replica of the first time L made me cum in my car. My fiancé was talking to me throughout the blowjob, fingering her wet pussy in the process

Fiance: Tell me what you like about her….

Me: I fantasize about what’s behind her miniskirt and panties everyday, I want to taste her so badly, she’s probably better at you at fucking too

Fiance (panting): Tell me more, how is she better than me….

Me: I imagine you both eating each other out while I’m fucking her and cumming in her pussy

Fiance: I’m going to cum…. Now!!!

We both orgasmed together, me spraying my seed into her throat, and her convulsing in my seat making moaning noises. She slurped up all my cum and proceeded to ride out the rest of her orgasm, god that was such a hot session.

She came down after 10 minutes and we spoke.

Me: So you like eating girls?

Fiance: Maybe it turns me on, you will never know *winks*

Me: Reaching liao, faster wipe your mouth

Fiance: No, later I share food with her I want her to taste what she doesn’t have

Me: By the way babe

Fiance: What?

Me: Please put my cock back in my pants, I’m driving you know?

Fiance: Hmmph, you go ask L to put back inside for yourself

Me: Later she don’t want put back but instead put in her leh?!

Fiance: Knn fuck you haha

Me: Found parking liao, you alight first cause this spot is tight

Fiance: Like her?

Me: Eh can you just go down got another car coming up behind us, you want me to fuck her so bad you tell her yourself later la

Fiance: Okok I go down….

I think I’ll stop here… it’s TGIF and I’m going home early today. Sending L back as usual

Send me a +1 if you really like this bros, I am touched by the overwhelming support from you guys! So up me for up more stories

Will update when I have a block of time again, the threesome part is coming real… soon.
Old 16-12-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Hey bros, for this weekend my wife is a bit too free liao. She wants to hold an ask me anything (AMA) session here where you guys can ask her how this all came together.

As I have mentioned before, the story is slightly exaggerated for erotic purposes in some parts but most of the scenes written really happened, just minus some of the extra fluff (mostly conversation). L really exists, and yes, their kinks are real.

So feel free to leave your questions for my fiancé here in this thread, and she will reply whenever we both have free time (Please don’t pm me with questions cause I want to avoid a flooded inbox). Also refrain from asking questions that are too personal and respect boundaries, thanks!

Again do remember to up +1 me so I can know whether there’s demand for me to continue, you guys are my source of motivation
Old 16-12-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Zinterest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share bro, up you 5 points!
Old 16-12-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Please carry on n post
Old 16-12-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

your fiancee funnie sia~
Old 17-12-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

Wonderful story... camping for more.
Will up your points
Old 17-12-2022, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drivehurt69 View Post
Hey bros, for this weekend my wife is a bit too free liao. She wants to hold an ask me anything (AMA) session here where you guys can ask her how this all came together.

As I have mentioned before, the story is slightly exaggerated for erotic purposes in some parts but most of the scenes written really happened, just minus some of the extra fluff (mostly conversation). L really exists, and yes, their kinks are real.

So feel free to leave your questions for my fiancé here in this thread, and she will reply whenever we both have free time (Please don’t pm me with questions cause I want to avoid a flooded inbox). Also refrain from asking questions that are too personal and respect boundaries, thanks!

Again do remember to up +1 me so I can know whether there’s demand for me to continue, you guys are my source of motivation
She’s free to reply over the weekend, and L might give some additional inputs :P
Old 17-12-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
coached deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue with this nice story TS
Old 18-12-2022, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Redmys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS. Having a threesome is a fantasy of most guys and I am shock your wife is so open about having sex and dirty talks. Is it always like this with your relationship with her? Or things just develop naturally after many sextisfying sessions and both parties slowly open up?
Old 18-12-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Was wondering if L really got knocked up & how things will go

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1