The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2013, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Say “NO” To Singapore Transport Fare Increase

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Ah~~~~tats a very valid but scary tot. Y?
Tink abt this.
Our cuntry is run like a corporate.
Imagine one fine day, the CEO all the way down to ur immediate supervisor is changed to another mgt party, wud u not worry where the company, let alone ur job will be heading?

The contented:
Change: Many people r contented. I mean many, especially 1st & 2nd gen sinkapolians. These people are the VOTING MAJORITY STILL. They hv gone thru the 3rd to 1st world transformation of this tiny speck on the map. Most hv already paid off their loans, no debts, retired, kids all grown up & are already or becoming grandparents soon. Y shouldn't they be happy? Tats y, if they use their own personal micro context to judge, the only thing they will probably be KPKBing abt is health care costs & not COE. They hv the cash & needed collateral to buy another car. It's not the COE but the new 50% downpayment that most r not thrilled about. Which is exactly wat is non stop being reported endlessly in all forms of media. Y u tink the MIW said that they wud nvr be forgotten & will go the extra mile to keep them contented in terms of health care?

Wat do they know abt the opposition party? Hv the opposition party proven themselves to be very good other than being, An Opposition Party?
Can they do better or will they do worse?
Personally, I was watching closely several opposition parties in the last Punggol East Bi-election. There's no way in hell I'm gonna vote for those clowns & I'm sure many will share my sentiment. What makes it worse is, some opposition parties hv non stop internal resignations etc, this will already damage voter confidence.
So in this light, Y wud they vote for opposition?

The discontented:
The younger generation, now starting to get married, buy house, buy car, have a family, mortgages to fulfill or those in their late to mid 40s who lost their jobs who can't get a better or same wage paying jobs. Thus hv to change to a more simpler lifestyle n cut down on basic necessities unlike previously.
The more tech savvy gen that is just out to start their careers, they face tons of obstacles. Not just tpt costs, but job security, disposable income, getting a better life, i.e owning a car or house.
These r the ones that, as I mentioned in my initial post in this thread, which will bear the brunt of the new policies in place.

My tots:
On a personal note, I belong to the contented. Yes, if i speak micro, our govt has done lots. I grew up & still stay in katong. I saw this place, when I was in kindergarden, mixed with bungalows, semi-Ds & atap houses, all side by side to wat it is now. I may not be 100% of disagreement of wat they hv done but if on a personal note, this got my vote.

But on a macro note. To see where the cuntry is heading too, our local born & breds will soon become a minority, having to fight titans of obstacles just to mark their spot in society, increasing costs of living which is ridiculous, tat I personally witnessed in china many years back when i was carving out my piece of the economic boom there, the govt lost my vote.

What I saw in china then, is actually happening here now. Society is heading to a souless, emotionless, self centered direction(which has clearly already been demonstrated in this thread). This is where its the beginning of the end to a once beautiful cuntry
Dont think you need to wait to be discontented to vote for new WP government. By the time you wait until you are discontented then find new government, it will be like Arab Spring. Lots of bloodshed and violence. It will be too late.

Arab Spring broke out is because the citizens reached breaking point after decades of dicatorship by a small group of elites. But found no channel & no platform to bring in a new government as old government never create systems for changing government. Old government used all means to stay in power as it was too comfortable thus violence erupted. Libya despite citizens enjoy free housing, free education, free health, free transportation etc from oil money still wanted new government.

Original idea of democracy is to prevent bloodshed while changing governments, not change Opposition parties while PAP stay in infinite power. It is also healthy to change governments every 10 years or so to prevent individuals and cliques from aggregating powers for own purpose and to prevent individuals and cliques from being indispensable.

Help grow WP to be next government is the safest bet for yourself, children and grandchildren or else it will another repeat of what your parents and grandparents went through. Fear of sky falling on their heads.

Last edited by kuasimi; 01-01-2014 at 12:10 AM.
Old 31-12-2013, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back to the world of +ve bro I don't think I will fall into discontent in this life time but when it's time for me to put that tick cum 2016, based on wat i hv written so far, i think it's obvious where tat tick will go to
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 31-12-2013, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 18
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Welcome back to the world of +ve bro I don't think I will fall into discontent in this life time but when it's time for me to put that tick cum 2016, based on wat i hv written so far, i think it's obvious where tat tick will go to
Just my humble view, I think in the upcoming 2016, the miw will be pushed like never before. But with the influx of new citizens aka foreigners, PAP will still rule Singapore when 2016 comes.
I felt that the old PAP or whatever good values it once has died. The good people are not in PAP anymore.

Last edited by Greenfrog; 31-12-2013 at 10:21 PM.
Old 31-12-2013, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
No point continuing this discussion wif a kid who does not pay any income tax, hv any CPF contribution or financial commitments watsoever, worst, can't even fucking vote yet tok so much for fuck!
Wasted my time trying to tok to a kid.
No wonder even when my wife saw ur posts, she was shaking her head & asking "IS HE FOR REAL???"
That boy boy is a kid lah. Born with a silver spoon. Just like his nick. He drive a BMW. He knows nothing about bus fare hike.
Old 31-12-2013, 11:09 PM
Samster

DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
Just my humble view, I think in the upcoming 2016, the miw will be pushed like never before. But with the influx of new citizens aka foreigners, PAP will still rule Singapore when 2016 comes.
I felt that the old PAP or whatever good values it once has died. The good people are not in PAP anymore.
Yes, for once in history, the MIW already know now tat 2016 will be THE REAL TEST for them. This i 110% agree. But as I've said earlier, they may/will loose a few seats but WILL still b in pwr
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 31-12-2013, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

2016 MIW likelihood will still be in power. What more WP already made it clear during the Ponggol election they are not ready to form a govt. Sigh...
Old 31-12-2013, 11:38 PM
Samster

It wud b real interesting if Chee Soo Juan was to be voted in. Parliament confirm luan lol
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 01-01-2014, 12:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post
2016 MIW likelihood will still be in power. What more WP already made it clear during the Ponggol election they are not ready to form a govt. Sigh...
It is up to voters to decide when WP be government, WP alone cannot decide. Unless WP always purposely field less than 50 candidates every election despite holding on to 40 Parliament seats by GE2021, then Singaporeans will never have an alternative government to vote for.

GE2016 will see Parliament seats increase to 95-100 seats. Now is 87 seats. Excuse will be increase in population.
Old 01-01-2014, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Y r u not pro abt tpt fare hikes? Mommy & daddy complaining? How can u be even considered as contented? Just becos u feel & tink so? Ur nothing but a shadow of ur parents. U hv ZERO financial obligations & responsibilities. Wat the fuck r u toking abt? Dun try to act wat ur not. Ur a KID

No point continuing this discussion wif a kid who does not pay any income tax, hv any CPF contribution or financial commitments watsoever, worst, can't even fucking vote yet tok so much for fuck!
Wasted my time trying to tok to a kid.
No wonder even when my wife saw ur posts, she was shaking her head & asking "IS HE FOR REAL???"

1stly kid, if u wanna debate wif people who use stats, numbers & figures wif just yes, no, agree, dun agree, DON'T. U make urself look like an idiot

2ndly, when adults tok, kids just shut up & listen. U mean ur mommy & daddy nvr tot u tat?

3rdly, this is politics, something u hv zero experience wif neither r u affected by, cos ur still considered a kid whether u like it or not.

Lastly, when u walk into society, then start participating in such discussions. But for ur case, prolly will still work for mom & dad lol. Just like wat i said earlier

R u fuggin serious? Pls PROVE ur statement. I'm not interested to hear ur baseless guesses, pls prove wif indisputable FACTS from the relevant sources avail

Really? Is that so? Do u see the COE cooling down or going up? If it's going down, u hit the jackpot, but it's not leh. Y ah smartass?
http://www.lta.gov.sg/content/dam/lt..._2010_2013.pdf
Oh, I add FACTS for u kid. Ur turn

Now u know Y everything u say, not 1 can agree, half agree or even quarter agree? Because ur simply plainly toking kok.

Go fuck some teenage bitches & leave the grown ups to discuss abt grown up issues kid

Oh & fyi kiddo, no one wud use fucking concession fares for these benchmarking exercises u stupid ignorant fuck!
I think my parents are more ignorant about public transport fares than me and neither would they care if it goes up. I'm disappointed that a grown up would resort to using vulgarities and bashing me for my age, I mean even my primary school going sibling knows better than that.

I can't be bothered to dig up facts and figures for a thread which got less views since it was created than my story thread does daily. All I can say is I spent more time with cabinet ministers in 2013 than you probably have in your whole life. I was given many opportunities to question them about their policies and have been happy with their argument most of the time. I don't think they have time to explain all their policies to every Singaporean but I do know they are trying to improve the lives of Singaporeans. They have kids/ grandchildren growing up in Singapore as well. They want to give their children the best possible future as well.

I'm not going to bother with this thread anymore. Come 2016, I'll be eligible to vote. It's obvious where my vote goes.

P.S. My parents never taught me to shut up when adults talk. They taught me to speak up for what's right.
Old 01-01-2014, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
P.S. My parents never taught me to shut up when adults talk. They taught me to speak up for what's right.
In traditional chinese culture, this is called 没家教.

Quote:
All I can say is I spent more time with cabinet ministers in 2013 than you probably have in your whole life.
No wonder, spend so much time wif them until at such young age tao nao bo ho seh liao. Yup, u learned from good example. Ur a living testament Y the people r angry wif those u spend time wif. Wasting ur life away in LALA land wif the lala crew at the citizens expense.

Happy new year to u too KID

PS: Yes, do write more of ur stories, it suits u better. It's all fairy tales. This thread is not for u. It's REALITY
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 01-01-2014, 03:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I can't be bothered to dig up facts and figures for a thread which got less views since it was created than my story thread does daily. All I can say is I spent more time with cabinet ministers in 2013 than you probably have in your whole life. I was given many opportunities to question them about their policies and have been happy with their argument most of the time. I don't think they have time to explain all their policies to every Singaporean but I do know they are trying to improve the lives of Singaporeans. They have kids/ grandchildren growing up in Singapore as well. They want to give their children the best possible future as well.
Again here i not to debate but just stating my points of view only!

Their kids and grandchildren? Do they even know wat National service is i wonder? Ever heard of the white horse bro? All their kids or grandchildren have their path plan out for them already nicely! wat abt us common folks? Today if lee hsiao long is not son of LKY... do u think he has a chance to become PM?

For my own pov as much as i dun like my current goverment they will still stay in power for the next 10 years at least!

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 01-01-2014, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I think my parents are more ignorant about public transport fares than me and neither would they care if it goes up. I'm disappointed that a grown up would resort to using vulgarities and bashing me for my age, I mean even my primary school going sibling knows better than that.

I'm not going to bother with this thread anymore. Come 2016, I'll be eligible to vote. It's obvious where my vote goes.

Tiagong schools' Community Involvement Programme (CIP) is bluff children one.
U can shoot questions all you want at the MPs... And they will still reply you with a smile.
Certain things you have to experience it yourself before getting your answers... Not just wait to be spoon-fed with answers.

Which one is more worrying?
Discontented youths/adults? Delusional youths? New citizens?
Recipe to a interesting 2016.
Who knows... It may lead to the great divide like Thailand.

Btw, good to know I was zapped by a kid... At least you sensible enough to leave your nick.
I assume majority zappers are kids?
You don't have to agree with me.
Keep an open mind.

Old 01-01-2014, 01:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:

The government came up with the 50% down payment rule to try to cool the car market down as requested by the people. The rule ensures that those buying cars can afford to buy cars and reduces the number of Singaporeans who are able to buy cars. That is supposed to reduce demands and cool the market which will then reduce COE prices. But NO. You are now complaining that you need 50% down payment to buy a car.

Government don't come up with cooling measures you complain, come up with cooling measures you also complain. What do you want? The government can't please everyone. There is no single solution which will please everyone at the same time. Why don't you write an email to our dear transport minister and tell him your idea which will save Singapore? I know for a fact they listen to and implement ideas which are sound and helpful.
You write big and noble words but very empty in meaning. When LHL became PM at 2004, his first acts was to increased supply of COEs so that Singaporeans who worked hard can fulfill the Singapore Dream but he also increased population and ERPs.

COE is limited ENTITLEMENTS so must give SINGAPOREANS first since it is a Singaporean Entitlement. Since COEs are always not enough, Singaporeans must come first. Some cities are already favouring citizens over foreigners on transportation.

Foreigners and PRs make up 40% of Singapore population so car population are also more or less driven by 40% foreigners and PRs. Forbid Foreigners and PRs from buying new cars. Allow them to rent cars, buy second hand cars, take taxis, take public transport. Demand for COEs will drop.

COEs was aim to curb car population but the only groups that were affected are middle income, low income and Singaporeans. Do not let the rich, foreigners and PRs drag Singaporeans down in owning a basic car, Singaporeans work hard for it.

As long as PAP's liberal mass immigration policy stays, COE and ERP are useless as roads get choked up by increasing number of car owners from outside Singapore. There is not enough roads in Singapore for 6.9 million population and cars.

COE has degenerated from controlling car population into a revenue spinner for PAP. All the roads built in Singapore have recovered cost by now and earning a healthy profit.Guess you do not understand how COE works. Go and find out before talking. Clue is demand for second hand cars will make demand for COE drop and prices of new cars will drop too. Similar policy on restricting foreigners for HDB.

Maybe then you should not own a car since you are on a high horse. PAP told Singaporeans car was basic as it was a sign of progress and affuence. But later PAP realise it need to make money from MRTs and Buses after privatisation and roads are getting clogged so make up a nice propaganda that cars are luxuries. You mean cars are luxuries like a Rolex watch ?? My life is not inconvenient without a Rolex watch.

Many problems in Singapore are created by PAP and when PAP tries to resolve them, Singaporeans should not feel grateful because PAP was the culprit in the first place.

Last edited by kuasimi; 01-01-2014 at 02:15 PM.
Old 01-01-2014, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Please ask Minister Yaacob to make his children Singapore citizens first then you come and sell your koyok. They are still American citizens. Why need to wait until 21? If you are Minister of a country and your children are not citizens, it shows the level of commitment. Yaacob is keeping his backdoor open. If Yaacob can match his heart pounding speeches about patriotism then he should make his children Singapore citizens now.

http://therealsingapore.com/content/...-are-americans

You want to know Vivian Bala real income as eye specialist? This is a good idea:

http://therealsingapore.com/content/...hs-tax-evasion

Instead of zapping people once you lose argument and people dont conform to your ideas (PAP way of doing things), you should self reflect. Singapore or rather PAP is doom with such zombie supporters like you who just believes everything in the MSM and MIW.

Singaporeans if vote out PAP is not ungrateful but saving Singapore. There is no such thing as eternal backpay or else no need elections. Singaporeans have already rewarded PAP in past elections by voting PAP and these politicians are paid to do a job which later became most expensive politicians in the world. So why talk about being grateful ? I sure hope all bosses can think like you and be grateful eternally to employees so there will not be turnover in the world.

You have proven people from PAP-linked organisations only listen to PAP sales talk but never bother to compare what they listen to and what they actually see on the streets. You from YPAP, PAYM, NTUC or Grassroots ? Fyi, your frequent buffet functions with Cabinet Ministers are funded by taxpayers money. Your job and prosperity depends not on Singaporeans surviving but on PAP surviving right?

https://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome...type=1&theater

Last edited by kuasimi; 01-01-2014 at 09:27 PM.
Old 01-01-2014, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69
I think my parents are more ignorant about public transport fares than me and neither would they care if it goes up. I'm disappointed that a grown up would resort to using vulgarities and bashing me for my age, I mean even my primary school going sibling knows better than that...
We are all ignorant in our own ways.
- you are ignorant to say your parents are ignorant (just cos' they are busy making ends meet, to talk politics to you?)
- some are ignorant to bash you for your young age (some grown-ups are just as immature)
- I am ignorant for trying to troll some people (some deserve it)

Good that your parents taught you to speak up. I bet they didn't teach you that speaking up will kena zap.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1