The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2011, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
rokhard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokhard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tantric Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokhard View Post
Good morning. I have some minor good news. Apple is going ahead with her FL hotel service. I will be having another session this Friday to help her plan the service she will provide. It looks like it may be sometime next week or the week after that for Day One; I better not say any more on the start date because I can't make any promises nor control these events.

Senior broes who have expressed their interest will be at the top of the list because Apple will only be offering her services twice a week. So I ask the junior broes and sis to be patient. I also have some ideas how you may be able to get into the queue, with deference shown to the senior broes but I need to discuss this first with Apple.

I want to be clear to everyone concerned that I am only a tantric massage enthusiast and I am in no way an OKT, pimp or like. I will not make any money over her services and am in fact spending way too much time and money trying to help her set up this service; she really has no clue and neither have I any experience in these matters.

If anything, my self-serving interest in helping her is that she cannot rely on my sole patronage. If she is able to obtain a regular, decent clientele, then I can go back to my usual once-a-week therapy session with her, to maintain my didi in tip top, rock hard condition.

Please rate my postings, if you like my writing or learned more about Tantric Massages.
Good morning. I will be meeting Apple tomorrow to confirm her plans for the broes and sis. I realized that many who inquired about her service might have been thinking of a full, authentic tantric massage service and I might have contributed to the confusion by not correcting the misimpressions.

So let me be clear: Apple offers at best a pseudo-tantric (or tantric-like) massage: her forte is her patience, sensual touch pressure and sensual instincts.

Let me take the opportunity by revisiting the earlier postings:

post#10 pg1: my introductory posting on tantric massage
post#14 pg1 #18 pg1 #58 p4: no ejaculation or keep to preserve sexual energy
post #15 pg1: communicate with the masseur to help her control your 'waves' of enjoyment and hold back your ejaculation
post #26 pg2 #38 pg3: introducing Apple
post #50 pg4: problem with authentic tantric massage experience

From my experience with tantric massages in Singapore and Beijing, none are true practitioners. I quoted in posting#50 on pg4 regarding original tantric massage in India: “Tantric abhyangam is a special body massage that keeps the mind and body balanced and functioning optimally. It also allows the recipient to experience intense pleasure at the soul level, and completely satisfies both partners by creating a two-way flow of love. Performed correctly, such a massage can lead to sublime spiritual closeness that transcends time and space.” And those who brought tantric massage to the West have corrupted or diluted the original tantra path: “most Western scholars have been severely critical of these new forms of pop Tantra. This "California Tantra" as Georg Feuerstein calls it, is "based on a profound misunderstanding of the Tantric path. Their main error is to confuse Tantric bliss ... with ordinary orgasmic pleasure”.

What I experienced so far are very sensual massages that were not true tantric massages, though they were (in the case of Cici and Apple) good substitutes to that one experience I had where the tantric masseur touched my mind and body and I got to experience intense bliss: like falling in love, feeling really safe and comforted sexually.

So if any broes or sis were misled into thinking that Apple would be offering true tantric massage, I apologise and regret your misimpressions. Please let me know if you wish to be taken off the List.

Also, I want to reiterate that Apple is strictly not offering anything beyond her sensual, pseudo-tantric massage service: she cannot entertain any requests for BJ, BM, FJ or like. She will remain clothed throughout. What she will help you experience is a slow, extended sweet torture and it is entirely your wish to be tortured throughout the 2-hour session. If you can't control or fail to communicate your peak to her, you do realize that you would have 'lost' the benefit of her real service to help you enjoy the pleasure. Speaking only for myself, Apple still needs to learn the ability to provide a cum-less, multiple orgasmic experience for me.

If you wish to remain on the List, then please confirm by sending a PM to me. We should avoid cluttering this thread with appointment requests. I will also try to help Apple set up her thread page on the FL Dome 3(?) so broes or sis can post their appointment requests there.

Apple indicated that it is her wish to offer a twice-weekly service, which means limited spots. I think after the senior broes have been served in the first 2-3 weeks, we will have a better sense of the number of senior broes wishing to be her long term, regular clientele. I would think that Apple could be persuaded by this long term clientele to offer a more authentic tantric service (that is not just about lingam or yoni massage). I am thinking about this now, only for the purposes of planning my own exit from helping her plan and organize her service. As mentioned before, I am neither an okt, nor pimp nor like. I am just trying to make sure she will continue to offer her service as long as she can.

Last edited by rokhard; 02-06-2011 at 11:51 AM.
Old 02-06-2011, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4537 / Power: 24
sgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

me waiting
Old 02-06-2011, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future

hmm so the conclusion is singapore no where to find full tantric massage?

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping
Old 02-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Samster

rokhard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokhard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OysterLover View Post
hmm so the conclusion is singapore no where to find full tantric massage?
Hey bro, I haven't tried RedTantra so I can't comment. Their charges at $320@90 minutes is a tad steep for my liking also.

Don't forget that there is Christina Low: http://www.tantrapath.com/pages/about_christina.html I haven't tried her and a bro who tried her promised not to say.

My project with Apple is that if you can't find one, we can always create one. What I like about Apple is her patience (I don't know of any masseur who has the patience to encourage and maintain my erection for 30-90 minutes: what I call the 'sweet torture'), her sensual touch pressure is perfect for me (not too strong and not so light that the wrong pressure kills my erection) and her sensual instincts (knowing how, where and when to please me: I am a tough client to satisfy).

Damn, I really have too much time to kill.

Last edited by rokhard; 02-06-2011 at 04:12 PM.
Old 03-06-2011, 06:08 PM
Samster

Further to the important post#76 (above), I have confirmation today that Apple wishes to start her service probably next Wednesday, 8 June. I will be meeting her again on Sunday or Monday to finalize her arrangements and then PMs will go out to confirm appointments for next week.

There are currently 23 senior broes and a junior sis, and not counting about 38 junior broes on the List. I hope all can understand that Apple needs to take care of the senior broes first. Because she is only taking care of 2-4 a day, twice a week, only up to 8 broes can be served in the 1st week.

And if the broes in the first week wish a repeat service in the second week, I cannot imagine how Apple is going to take care of everyone on the List.

When her service is in the week of June 19, we can start to think about innovative ways to accommodate the remaining senior broes and the junior broes.

As you have read from my earlier postings, her real forte is her patience (or loving service) she provides when she helps me to remain rock hard for up to 90 minutes and she knows it: she is however concerned that the service of 4 clients a day might sap her service standards. You can imagine now why the typical masseur wants to rush through the HJ because it can sap and tire easily.

The upshots of what I am saying above is that I hope all can bear with the current situation and wait.

I am hoping to also filter out the not-so-serious broes who are looking for SYTs, BJ-BM-FJ-auto roam, GFE. We might be able to pare down the List (now comprising 23 senior broes, a junior sis and 38 junior broes).

So please read again my posting of yesterday #76 on pg6 that seeks to clarify the possible misimpression that Apple could be offering true tantric massage. She is not. There might be impressions that Apple could be naked or would offer other services such as BM, BJ or FJ, She will not be. And Apple wants all to appreciate that she is neither young nor pretty, and definitely not an SYT, and you will be disappointed if you are looking for a GFE.

If you wish to remain on the List, please confirm when I send the PM to confirm the appointment. Even if a senior bro is in the top list but does not confirm the appointment, Apple will need to move on to the next bro on the list.

It would also help greatly at this stage to indicate flexibility in timing, so that each day’s slots are filled and confirmed. Flexibility also helps Apple to arrange quickly a replacement slot, when someone cancels at the last minute.

I hope for Apple’s sake that no one cancels a pre-arranged appointment because I have asked her to absorb the hotel charges, only because there will be confirmed appointments for any given day.
Old 03-06-2011, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
starboy is one of the Best!starboy is one of the Best!starboy is one of the Best!starboy is one of the Best!

Dear Bro,

Have 2 quick questions.

1. How long will each session with Apple last at the hotel? 90mins? Please confirm.

2. What are Apple's charges?

Thanks very much brother.
Old 03-06-2011, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by starboy View Post
Dear Bro,

Have 2 quick questions.

1. How long will each session with Apple last at the hotel? 90mins? Please confirm.

2. What are Apple's charges?

Thanks very much brother.
Hey bro, each session is 2 hours. She usually starts off with a gentle backrub, which is not really a backrub. As with some authentic tantric massages that I have read up on start with a relaxing backrub to get the tantric recipient in the snesual mood. This typically lasts 30 minutes. I estimate that the sweet torture she provides lasts up to another 90 minutes to make up the 2 hours; the Pseudo-Tantric sessions I have experienced are similar in this regard. For a typical session with Apple, you can read my FR at post#38 on page 3: http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...=239761&page=3

Nothing should stop you for starting with the sweet torture from the start: I have tried it with Cici in Beijing but have not tried it yet with Apple. I am confident that Apple, being as patient as I know her, will accommodate the 2 hour sweet torture request.

Her charges are $160 for 2 hours and at the moment, it should include the hotel charges as per my request.
Old 04-06-2011, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 14
johnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I thought I would contribute to this topic a little as I am a lover of tantric massages. I make an effort to try out local tantric massages wherever I travel and am usually pleasantly surprised.

Bro rokhard is right to say that a proper tantric massage require many hours to fully enjoy the process. Its about building up the sexual energy within and ejaculation is not the objective. I have learnt that lost seed is spent energy. Also different masseurs may have a different touch which one may prefer to another. As such one that may work for me may not be suitable for you.

The best tantric massages I have had are in London and California. The sessions last about 4 hours. When you arrive, the masseur will have a short chat with you to see what is your preference and what makes you tick. For example, I like feet and find them very sexual. In this case, the masseur will try to incorporate some elements of massaging with her feet which feels like someone seducing you from under the table.

I was trembling during one of the best lingam massage as the ability of the masseur to read you and hold off once you reach the peak is god-send. You can request for the masseur to allow you to ejaculate or you can just hold back. I have tried both and the experience is very different but good. I was told that your mind will travel elsewhere in some cases which is similar to ejaculation but without cumming. I have not experienced this but would strive on.

Last but not least, I would also like to say that there are capable tantric masseurs in Singapore but will not go as far as those in Westernized countries. For example, they will not go fully naked and there will be no mutual massage etc unless they are extremely familiar with you. Basically the whole session should not feel sleazy as they are not working ladies and do not provide extra services.
Old 04-06-2011, 01:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
manxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tantric / Yoni Massage for women

Sorry kind of off topic here.
I would like to learn Tantric/Yoni Massage for women.
My budget is about $160 for 1.5 to 2 hrs lesson (with hand-on).
I am not looking for sex here.
Anyone one with lobang pls PM me.
Thanks in advance.
Old 04-06-2011, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hey bro, I haven't tried RedTantra so I can't comment. Their charges at $320@90 minutes is a tad steep for my liking also.

Don't forget that there is Christina Low: http://www.tantrapath.com/pages/about_christina.html I haven't tried her and a bro who tried her promised not to say.

My project with Apple is that if you can't find one, we can always create one. What I like about Apple is her patience (I don't know of any masseur who has the patience to encourage and maintain my erection for 30-90 minutes: what I call the 'sweet torture'), her sensual touch pressure is perfect for me (not too strong and not so light that the wrong pressure kills my erection) and her sensual instincts (knowing how, where and when to please me: I am a tough client to satisfy).

Damn, I really have too much time to kill.
hahaha maybe you should start a school on the tantric ways

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping
Old 05-06-2011, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OysterLover View Post
hahaha maybe you should start a school on the tantric ways
Not really, bro. I have had too much massage fun in the past 20 years. Even though I am familiar with the massage strokes and know which is most sensual for me, I can't really teach the stokes to the masseur.

Have you always fantasized about being a teacher? I did. I was good at a subject and decided to live out this fantasy. What I realized from this teaching experience was that the mastery of a few topics does not prepare you for teaching the entire subject.

It is the same with massage: even if you know a few strokes, a few angles and a few good moves, it cannot be the entire massage. That is why now, for 90% of the pleasure, I search for and hold on to the masseur with great patience (dedicated to her craft and prepared to give all her attention), the exact touch pressure and muscle memory (to execute the same moves over and over again) and the sensual instinct (to know where to be, how long and how much to please).

For the remaining 10%, I just communicate what I need from the masseur and if she is prepared to listen and learn my needs, bingo I have touch down.
Old 06-06-2011, 01:30 PM
Samster

johnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I got a couple of massages in regards to tantric massage in Singapore especially so thought I would share some information here.

I have tried several trantric massage establishments over the past year in Singapore and have narrowed down to RedTantraMassage and OmTantra as the more professional ones. Even within RedTantraMassage and OmTantra, its hit and miss with the number of masseurs they have. I have a resident masseur that I use as I enjoy her touch. I can share her name via PM if you are interested. However, I need to warn that different people enjoy different touch so she may not be for you.

I would suggest at least 90 minutes session with prolonged ejaculation so you can enjoy the sexual buildup which is quite intense (at least for me). Try not to release prior to the session to optimize your money spent else you would be more disappointed. The masseur usually start the massage topless so please respect them and you will get a much better sensual experience.
Old 06-06-2011, 03:09 PM
Samster

Re: Tantric / Yoni Massage for women

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxi View Post
Sorry kind of off topic here.
I would like to learn Tantric/Yoni Massage for women.
My budget is about $160 for 1.5 to 2 hrs lesson (with hand-on).
I am not looking for sex here.
Anyone one with lobang pls PM me.
Thanks in advance.
Hey bro, you are not off topic. Read my post #79 above for Christina Low's workshop details. You and your trainer will be clothed though, so you shouldn't be expecting any 'bliss' or 'relief'. This should be authentic, but I can't say if this is mainstream Indian tantric (or an offshoot) or the westernized 'California tantric'.

You should note that you are expected to commit yourself to a 2-3 month course because 1 session is not going to help you.

Do share your experience.

Last edited by rokhard; 06-06-2011 at 03:24 PM.
Old 06-06-2011, 03:23 PM
Samster

Thanks bro johnson. Now I know another bro who understands that ejaculation means losing energy, not forgetting that premature release means one losing the benefit of the full, extended sensual bliss. Actually, this concept has Taoist roots and not necessarily tantric: please read the links in post#18 on pg2.

Bro, you mentioned your experience in London. Wasn't there a no-touch rule?

Could you give a detailed FR of your Redtantra and omtantra experience?
Old 06-06-2011, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro johnson. Now I know another bro who understands that ejaculation means losing energy, not forgetting that premature release means one losing the benefit of the full, extended sensual bliss. Actually, this concept has Taoist roots and not necessarily tantric: please read the links in post#18 on pg2.

Bro, you mentioned your experience in London. Wasn't there a no-touch rule?

Could you give a detailed FR of your Redtantra and omtantra experience?
Mate rokhard, indeed. I have realized more and more these days that it is not about release but the ability to maintain the sexual energy to be able to ride the waves of pleasure. Your mind will go blank while you enjoy the extended bliss without ejaculating. If you are able to maintain this, you will be doing hundreds of thrush with your loved ones in sex at 80 years old before you are spent. At least that was what I was told and I am inclined to believe.

I think it depends on the masseur you have and the level of trust you form between one another. With my resident masseurs, they are willing to try different things with me whenever I report back of a experience elsewhere. They trust that I will respect them and vice versa so its a very enjoyable experience always everything.

I do not believe in FRs but I have tried over 5 different masseurs in both RedTantraMassage and OmTantra as mentioned. There are good and bad ones. They are the most professional ones in Singapore. I can give one or two recommendations from the above establishments or you can give my resident masseur a try. Nevertheless, I will only give the contact to people who genuinely wants to try tantric massage.

I would however ask everyone to stay away from A* Mass*** who advertise heavily in tantric massage when they are only a silly escort agency. I had to send the poor lady away when she arrived as I was not looking for the services she was offering although I still paid her for her trouble.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1