The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: this property agent join onlyfans

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Wah. Sure anot. Anybody can share more info. I bet it will be a ppv.
She posted in twitter days ago but could be just publicity hype to get subscribers
Old 16-03-2023, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbei View Post
She posted in twitter days ago but could be just publicity hype to get subscribers
i think her normal videos so exp liao, sex video confirm super expensive. might as well go for bonk and touch something real other than yourself hahahah
Old 16-03-2023, 07:30 PM
Samster

Ahbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
i think her normal videos so exp liao, sex video confirm super expensive. might as well go for bonk and touch something real other than yourself hahahah
Heard is 100-300 USD for those 30s ppv. Good money !
Old 17-03-2023, 01:35 AM
Samster

aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Heard is 100-300 USD for those 30s ppv. Good money !
that's how the rich get richer, haha we are guys, no one wanna see us.. sometimes be girl also good. easy money without having to fuck ppl
Old 17-03-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
that's how the rich get richer, haha we are guys, no one wanna see us.. sometimes be girl also good. easy money without having to fuck ppl
Got leh, this Titus guy but got into wrong side of the law when he started OF
Old 18-03-2023, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 12
asdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to all
Quote:
Heard she released her first sex vid. Anyone knows whether she bares her face? Or only butt? Haha
Where u hear this?
Old 18-03-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
Vain is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
be girl also good meh??? also have to fuck ppl get cash
Old 18-03-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Fuck with bf, fuck with strangers or fuck for cash, all r also fucking, no difference. Ppl juz find excuses for what they doing, only difference is, make believe by lying to themselves what they doing r correct.
Old 18-03-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vain View Post
be girl also good meh??? also have to fuck ppl get cash
guy gets no one to fuck and gets no cash hahaha, rather have to pay to fuck
Old 18-03-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkie View Post
Where u hear this?
Her own twitter
Old 18-03-2023, 10:48 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quoted: 1347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her own twitter
Not from my sharing of screenshot of her twitter that you replied me?

https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=22...postcount=1525

Her twitter has been suspended

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 18-03-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
Not from my sharing of screenshot of her twitter that you replied me?

https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=22...postcount=1525

Her twitter has been suspended

Alamak maybe banned because of her tweet of sxx vid.
Old 18-03-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 4
luckydaddy888 is one of the Best!luckydaddy888 is one of the Best!luckydaddy888 is one of the Best!

Did anyone buy her sex vid
Old 19-03-2023, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

I can help to chip in for her sex vid.
Old 23-03-2023, 10:05 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Quoted: 1347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

her twitter was shut down, but her OF and other businesses are still in operation, so you can contact her for other goods, or real estate which she does as well.

It reminds me of a Chinese Investor, from the GIP program whom we were discussing business with. Nett worth 200 million or more.

He has a main business in China, Zhu Ye, runs F&B, runs concerts, events. Now he is promoting Chinese Martial Arts Fights that have liu liang, or popularity.

Will one be foolish to say, oh you can't make money in F&B or it makes more money promoting MMA and that's why one is doing another arm of business?

Of course no, its all about ability. The person who is an entrepreneur, rich mindset, versus poverty mindset, is the one who works hard and makes the business succeed.

With all the business courses, and entrepreneurs fighting hard for a piece of land to stand on, applauding people who are doing what they say and avoiding the naysayers. Jack Ma did and many others, and that's how they got there. Wealth starts in the mind, then in the actions, then finally manifesting in your hands.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1