The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
cadby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nurgle Rot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbakhwa View Post
Hope there will be some more updates soon .
Most likely there will be .
Old 05-07-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
KafeOomph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do keep your story coming
Old 07-07-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Keita8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robogaobu View Post
Supporting too
I also support .
Old 08-07-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
GaryGillespie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent .
Old 11-07-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 10
Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Part 6 - Plug

She got off the bed and went to the bathroom. As she walked to the bathroom, she shake her butt at me giving me the invitation to join her. I got off and follow her into the shower. Bet she wants to continue to please me while we do our second shower.

She took the shower head and wash her cum covered face. Washing off all my dirty seed. While she was doing that, I got up behind her and grab on to her firm tits. Rubbing them in circular motion and pulling her nipples. A moan escape from her mouth as I continue playing with her tits. That got my plague sword standing once more. Boy was I horny as hell. The heat was packing and I started to trust between her ass crack.

T: So fast you so hard. I like it. I want you to fuck me now.

With those words, she position my great sword between her thighs and grind my dick between her. I felt her already wet pussy sliding the top of my dick. It was good. She turn her head back and french me as I continue to squeeze her tits and trust between her thighs. My dick got even harder and start to rise. I felt the entrance of her pussy and I quickly withdraw.

Me: Let's use a condom.
T: No condom. I want your raw dick.
Me: Condom or else no fuck.

She sigh in disappointment and push me aside, grab her towel to dry herself and walk off to the bed leaving me alone in the shower. I was taken a back and a little piss. What? Can't I play save bitch? I too wanted raw but I don't know what the fuck you have done with other guys.

I went to the bed towards her and forcefully grab her legs and and spread it. She was shocked but willingly spread her legs with no resistance. I grab my dick and slap the surface of her pussy entrance hard. She was moaning louder and kept begging for my raw dick. To her surprise, I grab the condom packet and tore it. I forcefully pull the condom over my dick and threw the empty packet on the floor.

Her face was once again in disappointment but I do not care. With my raging hard dick, I forcefully plunge it into her very tight pussy in one go causing her to scream. Oh fuck it was tight! I kept pushing it deeper till I'm balls deep inside of her. Finally, her pussy has been plugged.
Old 11-07-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

Nurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNurgle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Part 7 - Dirty deed

T: Oh! So hard. So painful. Please stop...
Me: That's for walking away from me in the shower. You think I don't want to fuck you raw? I also want to. But I don't know if you are clean.
T: I'm...clean sir...
Me: Bullshit! If you ask me to fuck you raw, means you also fuck other guys raw too!

I was angry that I was almost taken advantage. I thrust her hard and kept pounding her. It was a little uncomfortable. Her pussy was really tight. And I bet I didn't fit the condom properly though it covered my entire dick. I kept pounding her missionary style while grabbing her hips. She was in pain and pleasure. Pain from the sudden trust and pleasure from my rock hard dick.

T: No...I don't do raw with others...only...you.
Me: Oh yeah right. Bet you say that to all the other guys.
T: No sir...it's truth. Cause you sexy and big.

No way am I letting her GFE get to me. I pound her harder and faster and I knew I'm reaching the climit soon too. Did it a little forceful and fast.

Me: Since you want my raw dick, I believe you want my sperm in you too right?
T: No! I'm...

I trust faster and faster and the urge to cum was there. I pulled out my dick, pulled the condom out and spray my sperm onto her pussy entrance. The best and closest I could get for a creampie. The dirty deed is done.
Old 11-07-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Hi all. I'm sorry for the delay in post. I'm trying to commit much to my life story but it took some time to get the creative writing going.

Some of you have PM me asking me if I'm fine and if I'm seeing anyone. Well...

1) I'm fine, thank you very much for your care and concern. I have been working out and keeping my health in check.

2) I'm currently not seeing anyone. I'm working hard at my company so I don't want to commit to a relationship. Although I'm looking for a sex partner but no luck at the moment.

Hope you guys understand and thank you for the support. I never got to say this but for those who contribute to my points, I'm grateful for that. And with that, I shall try to update more often.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 8
Instapound is a name known to allInstapound is a name known to allInstapound is a name known to allInstapound is a name known to allInstapound is a name known to allInstapound is a name known to all

Nice updates TS. Support this thread
Old 12-07-2018, 03:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

saw the updates

keep it going bro
Old 12-07-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 12-07-2018, 08:25 AM
Samster

cockatony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story to read!
Old 12-07-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 14
RapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Do keep the story coming . Support .
Old 12-07-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

GaryGillespie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more soon .
Old 12-07-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
SanPulsing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, please keep going
Old 12-07-2018, 06:37 PM
Samster

Part 8 - Disgustingly Resilient

I got off of her panting hard. My dick still throbbing from the sex. She was lying on the bed panting from the aggressive pounding. I look down and what a view. Her body spread on the bed with her legs spread apart. My nurglings spewed all over her cave entrance. Should I shove 2 fingers into her so that her pussy can eat my nurglings? Best not to. I don't want to cause her to be upset after what I had forcefully done to her.

I sat next to her and pat her on the head. Explaining to her why I don't want to do raw and why I'm so angry about it. She gave a fake sob and sigh.

T: But I'm telling the truth. I don't do raw unless I really like the man.
Me: I understand. But you got to know that it's also for your protection. What if I have some disease (the irony, I'm name after the god of rot and pestilence. Warhammer 40K fans know what I mean) and I have it to you. It's not going to be good for you too.

She kept silent and I can tell she was deep in thoughts about it. She turn and kiss my lips.

T: Yes handsome. You so caring. Thank you. You still got half an hour. I give you special. 3rd shot?

I don't mind since I still have time. But I'm already spent.

Me: I don't mind. But we still need to shower and I don't know if got time.

As I was speaking, she took a tissue and clean off my nurglings from her pussy entrance. Threw the tissue, turn to my soften dick and shallow it whole into her mouth. I felt her lick my dick head and suck on it hard and yet smoothly. This went on for 5 mins and I knew she wants more. Her blowjob was so great that I even surprised myself. I got hard soon enough!

T: See! Someone still got power! Got more power to fuck me please?

To my surprise, she got another packet of condom ready. Signalling that she is now a good girl and wants to have safe sex.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1