The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all
Re: Quitting SBF After 20 Years

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I don't see why the international section would be subject to the same moderation as the FL domes.

Can you give me an example of what was removed in the HCM thread?
Hi Boss Sam. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

There were specific posts that were removed already, so I cannot quote them specifically. For example, referring to this post:
https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?...postcount=4952

The post on Day 1 by bro Rey85 was deleted already, so I wouldn't be able to state what was being moderated. But within this post on Day 2 itself, another name was also deleted within the post.

There were other posts removed too, for mentioning "non sponsors". Just to quote a couple of examples:
https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?...postcount=4145
https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?...postcount=4179

I think Mod Hurricane88 also stated a certain spa's name is entirely banned from being mentioned:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Anyone discuss the illegal non-sponsor will be deleted...even if short form...although you can still search for info whatever in the past...

L* or L*** C***** or whatever format are illegal non-sponsor...

mod will not allow any discussion in this thread...pls feel free to post other topics or entertainment places...
And we can't even PM bros who have written reviews and have had their posts deleted to ask for contacts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I am getting suspicious of all this newbie asking for okt contact...I suspect okt is trying to gain something here without paying sbf...bro GreenTea and mod is fully aware of this...

@Rey85...pls do not PM/DM illegal non-sponsor okt contact in sbf...mod may take action if any...
I'm not some OKT or agent trying to promote that place, but I've been to that place before after reading about it previously on the forum, and it's a pretty decent place for first-timers to HCM to check out because of how fuss-free it is. Have recommended it to my personal friends when they went to Vietnam, and they liked it too. But too bad any mention of it has been banned since last year. So a newbie going to the thread wouldn't know about it.

Anyway, I had already said my piece, and as a non-premium member, I guess I have no say, so I am gonna just leave it as that. I'm only replying now because you took the time to reply and ask for examples.

Don't get me wrong. I know Mod Hurricane88 doesn't have an easy task, especially as a volunteer. It's a thankless job. My initial remark was purely directed at the International Section, and I totally understand why the various Domes are being run the way they are now. I have many fond memories after more than a decade being on this forum, so it'd be a sad day for me if this place really dies out
Old Today, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Would you remove a discussion or recommendation in the International section without it being requested by a paying advertiser?
Yes, I will if the post consist of personal details such as external url of a non-sponsor and personal contact details posted in the post…😊

Quote:
I can understand your removal of obvious spam but if some brother here wrote a glowing recommendation regarding some broad he met is that subject to removal in the absence of an advertiser request?
No, I will not remove such glowing recommendation so long no personal contact details posted in the post...

Even if advertiser asked me to remove I will not becos the post do not breach any rule...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old Today, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
There were specific posts that were removed already, so I cannot quote them specifically. For example, referring to this post:
https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?...postcount=4952
I left the day 1 forum on for a few days until I read the day 2 forum...also many had started PM him for contacts...this was obviosuly using sbf without paying...each brother had to pay 9mil dong or close to S$500 per day for a gal to accompany from 1pm to next morning 7am....

Day 1 forum contains too many details of the gal which obviously was a company operated by okt...

Quote:
And we can't even PM bros who have written reviews and have had their posts deleted to ask for contacts:
This I disagree...anyone can still PM and PM is confidential and mod cannot read PM...

Quote:
I'm not some OKT or agent trying to promote that place, but I've been to that place before after reading about it previously on the forum, and it's a pretty decent place for first-timers to HCM to check out because of how fuss-free it is. Have recommended it to my personal friends when they went to Vietnam, and they liked it too. But too bad any mention of it has been banned since last year. So a newbie going to the thread wouldn't know about it.

Anyway, I had already said my piece, and as a non-premium member, I guess I have no say, so I am gonna just leave it as that. I'm only replying now because you took the time to reply and ask for examples.

Don't get me wrong. I know Mod Hurricane88 doesn't have an easy task, especially as a volunteer. It's a thankless job. My initial remark was purely directed at the International Section, and I totally understand why the various Domes are being run the way they are now. I have many fond memories after more than a decade being on this forum, so it'd be a sad day for me if this place really dies out
Hi hi...I dunno who are you since I dunno you at all...you can claim you are not this or that....really doen't matter to us....mod only moderate base on rules....

Read this why only two places cannot mentioned name in full...

https://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=5232

If anyone knew how to search the threads...the two places were mentioned almost every few posts...I didn't remove these posts...

Too bad if any brothers who wanted to be spoon-fed and didn't bother to read or search the threads...these places were mentioned repeatedly until I said hcm entertainment places had more than these two places..

Another spam that I removed was when a post to say I had PM you...why bother to post to tell us when you PM a person for contact in the info threads...In Brunei thread...almost every posts are asking for contacts and nobody posts sexciting forums...also nobody replied...if replied PM I will not know...

There was this person who wanted to share his gal friends from ex-gf...I wanted him to share for free and not charging any brothers here...but he said not free becos the gals need money then this again cannot appear in hcm thread without paying advertising...his idea was to allow his gal to deal with sbf brothers who willing to pay around $300 to 1k and not wasting time to date the gals...

After he read this post
https://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=5164

Vietnamese whores are not worth S$500 per day...if you bother to do research you can get s$30/- for fj inlcude bbbj and HDL...around 3mil to 5mil dongs for overnight...

Thank you for your feedback

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1