The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2021, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TOO WET FOR SEX

wet is easy, dicky head will easy move in
Old 06-10-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPower99 View Post
Wet is definitely better. I support.
and that is reason there is lubricant for this purpose
Old 06-10-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, i tink i agree with this bro ...this is most likely the case ..it starts cumming out as the sticky type 1st.. then as she continues to get aroused it turns into the watery type tat can squirt out like peeing out her urine...
girl first comes out is sticky and whitish type as long as not smelly is ok
Old 06-10-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Never once in my life I ever heard of ever complain about girl is too wet for sex until hard to cum

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 07-10-2021, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoai94 View Post
Do guys really find it hard to cum when a girl is very very very wet?
Because my boyfriend has been complaining. The thing is, before him, I wasn't this wet. With him, even before doing anything, I'm dripping.

Does anyone know how to dry up? I want him to enjoy as well..
I will never complain about too wet. - wet is always better than dry.

Had a milf before where I was pumping her missionary when she cum and I suddenly felt like I was fucking air because she was so wet. - have to turn on turbo mode to pump fast and furious before I could cum.
However, I am not complaining at all and wanted to experience it again.
Unfortunately, she deleted me a month after, before we can meet again.
Old 07-10-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

If kkj is right size for the puzzy, wet wet puzzy will provide adequate friction and lubrication for the two organs to connect...hence sexual nirvana...

If kkj is small or puzzy is loose, too much lubrication will cause the kkj to slip out frequently or totally no friction at all to eventually cum...hence sexual frustration...

If no lubrication or wetness at all, feels like wrapping a P40 sandpaper around the kkj and rub...hence sexual pain...

The choice is yours...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1