The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2018, 03:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Awesome thread TS
Old 07-03-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post

Searched through my collection.. found the nightie that she was wearing that night according to Jack.
Thanks for the nice updates TS!
Old 07-03-2018, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great story, keep it coming
Old 07-03-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

nice story bro, keep it coming.
Old 07-03-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
blur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, did you manage to up Kat
Old 07-03-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

sure hoping there will be more good stuff coming soon.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 7
FirminoNo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 07-03-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blur View Post
TS, did you manage to up Kat
Maybe..?
Old 07-03-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 15
belvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud of

More TS MORE!
Old 07-03-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

“ Eh? “ Auntie Kat squealed out in surprise as Uncle C reached inside of her nightie from the bottom and pulled down her panties.

Jack feigned not to notice as Auntie Kat was immediately panicking and shooting glares at Uncle C who paid her no heed and placed the white panties into his pocket, not giving her back. He then paused for a moment as Jack could see his head lower, probably checking if Jack was still ‘absorbed’ in the show. Naturally, Jack was absorbed in the show, not in front of him but behind him to be exact. After determining that it was safe, he spread open her legs again.

He then leaned forward to her ear and whispered something in which Jack couldn’t hear because of the noise from the television but she bit her lips. With that, he continued toying with her breast and her bare pussy. Her hands were no longer on his chest trying to push him away, probably accepting her fate. One of her hands was by the side, clutching the arm rest whereas the other one was on her lips, trying to hush herself.

Jack couldn’t really see all the details since the imagery on the television sometimes obstructed the view but when the background was dark, it was quite clear. He could see Uncle C's fingers tracing her vagina underneath the pubes, up and down along the slit sensually. He got bolder as he began sticking his finger inside of Auntie Kat’s pussy. This continued on for a good minute before another sound started propagating. This one was distinct unlike her muffled sighs and moans, it was a wet sound that echoed from down south.

Her hand that was held to her mouth went down to the wrist of the hand fondling her pussy, either asking him to put it in deeper or to pull out. Jack could see her face warped in ecstasy, similar to the one that he had seen that night but this time, her teeth were clenched together, holding on for dear life to not let any voice escape.

Uncle C didn’t stop but instead continued on at an even more fervent pace and pinched her nipple. Her body convulsed as she shuddered. At that point of time, Jack didn’t really know what was going on but he believed she had cummed right there and then. Her breathing became haggard all of a sudden. Seeing that she was probably approaching her limit, he pushed once more as Auntie Kat opened her eyes wide in surprise and shock.

“ Wow, this episode sure is exciting huh. Don’t you think so, Jack? “ he muttered.

“ Yeah. It’s very intense. “ Jack gave a vague answer. Did he realize that Jack was watching or was he just toying with her?

“ What do you think, Katherine? “ he then diverted the question back to Auntie Kat with a slight hint of innuendo. “ The episode is quite enjoyable don’t you think? “

She stared at him in disbelief before pulling her strap back to her shoulder and stood up. “ Yes.. but I’m a little tired now. I’m going to my room first. Jack, have a good night rest alright? “

As she walked past Jack, he could see that her face was pretty flushed and her nightie was still pretty disheveled as well to the point that you could see her areola poking out from the straps. Looks like she didn’t really notice it but just pulled the strap up, that’s all.

Uncle C then followed suite and locked the room door after they entered. Jack then stood up and glance behind at the sofa. The place they were seated on was wet (black sofa). Perhaps it was out of sheer curiosity especially given what he had just witnessed but he went over to their room door. It was locked so he couldn’t peek in but he could still hear them inside.

“ How was it? Cumming right in front of Jack, you sure are naughty aren’t you? “ Uncle C said.

“ Mmmmm.. schlup.. “ he said he could hear some muffled and wet sucking sounds from inside before Auntie Kat finally spoke in an odd tone. “ Ahhh.. you were the one who wouldn’t stop even when I told you to.. “

“ Hmm.. yeah, that is good. “ he could hear Uncle C muttering something under his breath.

“ Mm.. sclick.. It’s hard.. “ Auntie Kat murmured.

What were they talking about? Cumming? What’s hard? There were many foreign words that Jack was not familiar with.

“ That’s enough. “ Uncle C then told her. The sounds then stopped for a moment before her voice breached his ears once more. It was a very familiar sound that he have heard of a few years ago.

“ Mmm.. ahh.. “ Auntie Kat sighed. As the seconds ticked by, her sighs became louder and louder and more intense.

Something probably clicked in his head because he heard her moan and linked it back to his childhood. Thinking that it was wrong, he just went back to the mattress and resume watching the show but he could still hear them going at it inside.

“ Mmm.. Ahhh.. C.. C.. I can’t take it anymore..!! “ Auntie Kat moaned with utter pleasure as the sounds of flesh hitting flesh propagated.
Old 07-03-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatthefuk View Post
nice story bro, keep it coming.
thanks for the up bro! Upped you back
Old 07-03-2018, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
huangsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent.
Old 08-03-2018, 02:46 AM
Samster

Thanks for all the +rep guys. Appreciate it

------------------------------------------------------------

That was the end of Jack's story. I honestly needed some time alone to rethink this. If Jack haven't told me everything tonight, I wouldn't have guessed that Auntie Kat was that kind of a woman. At least from what he told me, it seems that she was a rather perverted woman or rather, a woman in heat I'd say.

She usually emits an elegant and cheerful aura and behaves like a model mother so it's a little hard to see her in that contrasting position. Perhaps that was her uninhibited sexuality behind closed doors?

' I tell you ah. Don't tell anyone ok. My Mom got tell me cannot tell other people that guys stay over at our house. ' Jack warned me again.

' Ya la of course I won't. But I'm happy you shared this with me eh. ' I told him.

I then thought about it as I glanced at the clock. It must have been about 1-2 hours since Jack had started his story. It was already 1am. If Auntie Kat went out, that means that most likely another guy would be bringing her back home tonight. That also meant that I would have another opportunity to spy on them, that is if Jack falls asleep by then.

' I think we should sleep liao ba. Quite late alr. ' I told Jack.

' Yeah. I'm a bit tired liao also. Ok good night. ' Jack then off the lights as we got into bed.

In the darkness, I began rearranging my thoughts once more based on the new information of Auntie Kat that I have learned today. Actually, who knows how many partners Auntie Kat has had already. Jack mentioned that he have seen or heard close to 10+ but that was those who brought her back. What about those that like drag the drunk Auntie Kat to the toilet or parking lot or something?

Without knowing when and lost in thoughts, I began seeing Auntie Kat in a new different light. My mind had subconsciously labelled her as a slut, a slut that I would love to have. With that in mind, I dozed off like an idiot and missed my opportunity.

I would then continue going over to Jack's house for the next few months on the context of studying in an attempt to get closer to Auntie Kat but it was not really eventful except managing to hear her have sex with various friends of hers over the months.

The exams were finally over and things started to change a little bit. My family had some issues back in Malaysia. Better family drama than tang xing feng bao I tell you. So basically my father closed up his stall and went back to Malaysia to settle the inheritance issue first. Surprisingly, it was an easy decision for him because he had always thought of closing the stall already just because the economy wasn't doing too well and business wasn't flourishing.

Of course, he gave me a choice. He told me,

' Sam, you're old enough to make your own decisions now. You want come back Malaysia with me or you want stay at Singapore. '

I made my decision. Siao ah, limbei study so hard go back Malaysia can't be what. So I made the choice of staying in Singapore to study after explaining what I think to my father whom then agreed with them. It was in the holidays when that happened and I was discussing the matter with Jack. Auntie Kat probably overheard us as she then told me,

' Like that why don't you just stay with us? We got a spare room but of course, need pay rental la. ' she laughed.

That was when everything started changing as I moved in to my new home.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:05 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your updates very much... it's very nice... share more soon pls...
Old 08-03-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 26
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS! do continue with your nice story.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1