The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2006, 01:21 AM
Grimbold

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Miss Singapore Contestants at Junction 8 (Pics & Clips)

oi! i love carol cheong too! got looks n boobs ^_^ heheh.... but the mly one even bigger...d-cup neh...wasted no one took her photo... ~_~ sianz...........
Old 10-04-2006, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually i feel Jade should have won ... she had more poise and was more natural and candid during the Q&A sections ... but since the actual Miss universe pagents will not require any Q&As in the initial rounds i guess i makes sense that they picked the one with the biggests boobs (the minah oso had huge neh neh but CMI in the swimwear segment ... she was like clomping around man )
Old 10-04-2006, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 21
laodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of light

I also liked Carol Cheong. Her boobs really got my attention in the Swimsuit section. Din watch it all, but happy to hear she won. Who was Miss personality? will she become a new TCS star like oanne Peh?

The so called Malay with the bigger boobs is actually a very tanned Chinese who was first one out in the swimsuit section. Her name bery unusual. But face not as pretty as Carol "Cheong" hehehhe.

Happy Cheonging!
Old 10-04-2006, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

http://chioeves.com/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=89476
Old 11-04-2006, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpan
What a great set of KNOCKERS!
Old 11-04-2006, 01:32 AM
Grimbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukumalu
Alrite then. Ms Singapore is the one with BIGGEST Boobs....dat is easy to spot..
actually the mly one is the biggest! d-cup neh....she was in the new paper...how come everybody missed her? wasted no one got pics....
Old 12-04-2006, 02:34 AM
Grimbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by laodi123456789
I also liked Carol Cheong. Her boobs really got my attention in the Swimsuit section. Din watch it all, but happy to hear she won. Who was Miss personality? will she become a new TCS star like oanne Peh?

The so called Malay with the bigger boobs is actually a very tanned Chinese who was first one out in the swimsuit section. Her name bery unusual. But face not as pretty as Carol "Cheong" hehehhe.

Happy Cheonging!
Naazrina Mohamed sounds unusual meh? Not mly meh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1