The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2238 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Most perverted things u done to a teacher in school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aki9 View Post
who was that teacher who was convicted for having sex with the 15 year old boy ?
Was the school, RI ?
..or ACS ?
Heard is RI leh

Lol
Old 10-10-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Is it pervert to peep at teacher boobs*
Old 11-10-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
USB2ega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
Is it pervert to peep at teacher boobs*
If they willingly let you peep, then is NO
Old 14-10-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
carolin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This teacher chio mah?
She is a really kind & caring teacher.
Old 17-10-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolin View Post

This teacher chio mah?
She is a really kind & caring teacher.
U how old?

She how old?
Old 17-10-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 13
joycelim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoycelim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoycelim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Your name is Joyce Lim but you got lancheow? Are u a transvestite?
come on la. Nick name only leh.

I am 100% male.
Old 03-11-2021, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joycelim View Post

I am 100% male.
Yeah.

Thought u girl
Old 03-11-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
heneco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joycelim View Post

I am 100% male.
At least you clarify, unlike 1 joker here sometimes post like a male, sometimes a female
Old 23-11-2021, 07:46 AM
Samster

Anyone always rub teacher ass by walking past her?
Old 23-11-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Classmate hook up with NIE Female PE Teacher... Alot of classmate tried to hookup with her, but only 1 got it...

Teacher got transferred, as too close to my class (always go out with us after school).
Why no more details
Old 23-11-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Why no more details
Classmate hook up, not me. He never share saucy details...
Old 24-11-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
FordMustang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFordMustang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB2ega View Post
If they willingly let you peep, then is NO
Lol this is the best answer
Old 24-11-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 12
snapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to all

Reposting my story from another thread here...

I was working in a school during one of my temps jobs after ORD. Got this teacher, prolly fresh out of NIE and newly posted to the school. She's quite the fitspo and tends to do her daily runs in the school at around late afternoons, Her relative / dad / bf? picks her up at around 5.45 - 6pm daily.

So got 1 time I saw her going to change into her run attire at around 4.30. Can't rmb why but that day the school was pretty empty and quiet already. Maybe last day of school or something.

The moment I spotted her leaving the staff room for her run, quickly ran over to her desk and ransacked her exercise bag. Fished out her small cute little lingerie pouch. Inside was her black bra (was pleasantly surprised when I saw the label "36C" and the cups were still extremely warm to the touch) and her fresh pink thong. Made a beeline to the toilet just barely 20 steps away.

Had about 10 mins of heaven inside the toilet with her goodies. The warm bra cups holding my package was such a good feeling. Can still remember her heavenly body scent when whiffing her bra.

Sadly, only managed to mast on her bra and panties 1 other time during my work duration there. Was during her CCA camp and she brought her students for an activity outside school.
Old 24-11-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by snapshot View Post
Reposting my story from another thread here...

I was working in a school during one of my temps jobs after ORD. Got this teacher, prolly fresh out of NIE and newly posted to the school. She's quite the fitspo and tends to do her daily runs in the school at around late afternoons, Her relative / dad / bf? picks her up at around 5.45 - 6pm daily.

So got 1 time I saw her going to change into her run attire at around 4.30. Can't rmb why but that day the school was pretty empty and quiet already. Maybe last day of school or something.

The moment I spotted her leaving the staff room for her run, quickly ran over to her desk and ransacked her exercise bag. Fished out her small cute little lingerie pouch. Inside was her black bra (was pleasantly surprised when I saw the label "36C" and the cups were still extremely warm to the touch) and her fresh pink thong. Made a beeline to the toilet just barely 20 steps away.

Had about 10 mins of heaven inside the toilet with her goodies. The warm bra cups holding my package was such a good feeling. Can still remember her heavenly body scent when whiffing her bra.

Sadly, only managed to mast on her bra and panties 1 other time during my work duration there. Was during her CCA camp and she brought her students for an activity outside school.
Daring sia
Old 25-11-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 6
evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!

during sec sch, Sit down with skirt pull up higher and didnt cross leg, the teacher in front should see my upskirt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1