The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-01-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 4
Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Yes its surprisingly true, because other place focus more on sex, so when i come here i look forward to the massage (and collecting their pictures)

Hmm, this is a genuine problem in this forum. Alot of new members get zap or get scolded for asking questions that new members / new chiongsters usually ask

My advice is to learn from me, i have already been zap by so many members that i am now almost immune to zapping.

But first u need to go point exchange thread to increase your points

Thanks bros!! Let me slowly learn, but appreciate the advices, gam Xia!!
Old 05-01-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Bros here just wondering.

How often do you guys go STD testing?

For me is usually once a year IF i did any FJ, if just basic HJ no point to test.
Old 05-01-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

Just tried Xiao Yan Zi just now, saw the not so good review just before I went was actually contemplating on canceling the appointment. But thinking not very nice to put aeroplane since I'm already there and was not a totally negative review.

Totally agree that the hotel wasn't that friendly but still discreet enough for me to meet anyone familiar. However did ask if she will be moving soon and she says she's planning to move to an apartment soon.

Visually wise, I kind of like her looks, doesn't really look like 30s IMHO. Feels mid 20s, tall and have quite a sweet face, like an upsize Xiao Xiao to me.

Massage can feel she's very hardworking, putting in plenty of strength and effort to giving a good rub and not quickly wanting to finish off the job and FO type. However, disclaimer is she's not the pro type ma ssage though, more like your gf wanting to give u a good rub after a tired day of work.

When comes to service, transited quite well to give a good cat bath. Really like the way she move her lips, her tongue and her body on my back. Touch a few of my sensitive spots. I feel is a lot more than those vanilla type where they will avoid letting u touch them on practically everywhere and just quickly stroke u off. She spends quite a good time playing, changing the speed to tease and yet not letting me cum in a short while.

Probably I kinda click well with her, we chatted a lot and feels like we have knew each other for awhile before that. That might have improved the whole sensual process after that.

I just gotta say different people have different preferences and XYZ probably have plenty of ticks in my checklist. RTM is a must for me before she leaves and who knows when she will be back.
Old 05-01-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by diab View Post
Personally, I think her service is just so-so. nothing to rave about. Just another meaty over 30s.
But can see her being hardworking with strength during massage, due to her big bones and heavy weights on he (my perspective and observation).
Sensual wise, there are much better ones and SYT feel despite her hardworking zhut zhut.
I recall she used to do BJ with CD and was a short one too.
Location is a total turn off as hotel staff asked for temperature screening and gave me a good stare! Seems to know that am not a hotel guest and lots of camera eyes everywhere.

Honestly, I feel that many are returning now and this ML will be my 2nd or even 3rd choice if I can't get my 1st choice ones.
Lastly, I feel that cleanliness wasn't done ideal with Covid-19 strains still lingers and I feel wet stains of other bro's left-over on the sheet and towel got a smell.
It was a turn off for me. Probably won't RTM.
Play safe bros.
Is this for xiao yan zi?

Anyway checked with her, towels are not re-used if anyone is concerned
And she's definitely not over 30s

She may RTC very soon due to urgent family matters
Anyone thinking of looking for her can consider doing so quick I guess

Last edited by wahlaoeh13; 06-01-2021 at 11:01 AM.
Old 05-01-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
I go for only a few FJs, mostly HJs, so yeah once a year should be adequate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
Bros here just wondering.

How often do you guys go STD testing?

For me is usually once a year IF i did any FJ, if just basic HJ no point to test.
Old 06-01-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacadew View Post
Thanks bros!! Let me slowly learn, but appreciate the advices, gam Xia!!
1st lesson is to go point exchanging thread when u have 1 power, try to build up 300 points

2nd lesson is to come here and ask why the popular ml never respond to your message, is it she kenna bao? everytime someone zap u means its 1 less person in the forum that can zap u

3rd lesson is to keep exchanging for points

Eventually u will reach god hood like me
Old 06-01-2021, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2336 / Power: 22
xiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
Tried her today, I really should have known better. She looks like any other kopitiam/noodle stall helper nia. Certainly far from her photos, meitu gaolat to the max probably. There wasn’t BBBJ/CIM, heck, there wasn’t even a BJ too. Pls avoid.
Old 06-01-2021, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

In need of a good body massage... Too tired at work. No lupsup nevermind... Any bros got recommendations?
Old 06-01-2021, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackylee View Post
In need of a good body massage... Too tired at work. No lupsup nevermind... Any bros got recommendations?
For massage, bro can check with xiaobudian
Old 06-01-2021, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
Tried her today, I really should have known better. She looks like any other kopitiam/noodle stall helper nia. Certainly far from her photos, meitu gaolat to the max probably. There wasn’t BBBJ/CIM, heck, there wasn’t even a BJ too. Pls avoid.
Thanks bro for the alert. Up your points
Old 06-01-2021, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
marioheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations for superb sensual? The rest of the categories above average can already. Thanks!
Old 06-01-2021, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of
Quote:
think go health centre check better
Old 06-01-2021, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
think go health centre check better
Ya.. HC dome haha

Find one TCM tuina
Old 06-01-2021, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7572 / Power: 10
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I usually go to Han Dynasty for a proper massage. No hanky-panky.
Old 06-01-2021, 09:02 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
People's Park has a number. Let me know if interested.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1