The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 05-08-2009, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
MelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to all
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

FINALLY!!! Liverpool FC have officially anounce Alangso departure on it's website. Yoohoo. was rather excited now to see who Rafa will bring in.
Old 05-08-2009, 01:46 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelonEater View Post
FINALLY!!! Liverpool FC have officially anounce Alangso departure on it's website. Yoohoo. was rather excited now to see who Rafa will bring in.
Aquilani's deal was confirmed and done past couple of days ago but cannot be announced yet coz Liverpool got no money to pay ........ now with Alonso's transfer confirmed we might get to see Aquilani in action in our coming game vs Athletico Madrid
Old 05-08-2009, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
MelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Aquilani's deal was confirmed and done past couple of days ago but cannot be announced yet coz Liverpool got no money to pay ........ now with Alonso's transfer confirmed we might get to see Aquilani in action in our coming game vs Athletico Madrid
Would prefer De Rossi instead. I believe he is more adapt to premierleague more than Aquilani
Old 05-08-2009, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I'll remember him fondly. Just pity those people who bought the new black jersey and had put Alonso's name on the back. Wonder if they can take down the name and replace with another.... I don't think so right?

If the money is spent on acquiring Villa, WOW...
Old 05-08-2009, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

gutted Xabi's gone, Aquilani is a good player but not that good yet.

fondest memory of him was at Euro 2008 against Spain when he was as useful as Sean Dundee in a Liverpool kit.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Well, I'll remember him fondly. Just pity those people who bought the new black jersey and had put Alonso's name on the back. Wonder if they can take down the name and replace with another.... I don't think so right?

Actually best thing is to put our names on the jersey, names of the fans, cos we will never leave, right?

Of cos we don't have Real Madrid or whatever drawing us away heh.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:

then i will say the sale is justified and officially wet myself.

realistically i see us getting Aquilani and Defour.

Defour is good enough to play in Alonso's role but Aquilani? he's more of a Gerrard style player so I'd be interested to see how he fits in with our 4-4-1-1 if Gerrard is fit.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:18 AM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Actually best thing is to put our names on the jersey, names of the fans, cos we will never leave, right?

Of cos we don't have Real Madrid or whatever drawing us away heh.
Dangerous idea... very dangerous. Just imagine this scenario.

Busybody: Hey Alice, I think I see your husband in geylang holding the hands on a china girl and walking into hotel 81.

Alice: Cannot be lar. He told me he's in a meeting.

Busybody: Your husband is a liverpool fan right? He wore the latest black jersey.

Alice: You think every guy who wears a liverpool jersey is my husband ah?

Busybody: No... but this guy has the words RAHL written at the back of his jersey. Why will other liverpool fans put your husband's name on the back of their jerseys right? Quick quick, come to L12. Because his name is written at the back of his jersey, I can see him clearly without him noticing me. We ambush him outside the hotel.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

finally, the XA transfer drama has ended as widely expected..

wish him all the best... hope he outshines all the stars in real team but dun want real to win anything.. hate them for bullying their way with $$...

and would not forget his contribution... the unforgetable night at istanbul.. and the 2 wonderful goals from own half.. etc etc...

hat off to him for handling this transfer issue gentlemanly.. he never pushed for the move nor bad mouthed our club, tat enable rafa to squeeze most out of real...
Old 05-08-2009, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
Alkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring Samster

All the best to Xabi, another great servant of the club.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:39 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dangerous idea... very dangerous. Just imagine this scenario.
Oh no hahaha, the name at the back of my jersey is Xgenre. Not sure where MY name is hehehe.

More seriously, I hope Pool will give Xabi a proper farewell. No need to be petty about it, we are better than that.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:10 PM
Samster

Guys, the upcoming friendly in Norway:

MyP2P.eu :: International Friendly Matches - FC Lyn Oslo vs. Liverpool FC
Old 05-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 16
fire^bird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfire^bird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfire^bird is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Alonso will be a difficult player to replace.
Hope you can get David Villa,he is a great partner for Torres and is an attacking midfielder.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:19 AM
Samster

Sky Sports | Football | Premier League | News | Liverpool agree Aquilani deal

Welcome to the Kop Alberto
but 20 million is quite alot !
Old 06-08-2009, 12:45 AM
Samster

It's official. Amazing how accurate rumours were in this case. Now to the rumours about Villa...

REDS AGREE AQUILANI DEAL

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1