The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 07-03-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 5
Asystors is one of the Best!Asystors is one of the Best!Asystors is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Miki - FG
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=921260&highlight=

Look - she have those xmm vibe, like previous bros fr she can easily pass off as local Chinese

Body - fair white skin around 1.55 height, natural boobs

French - yes

Bbbj - lick my dick head, shaft and balls, suction is ok, know how to use her tongue

CIM - yes, my first shot

FJ - shaved and odorless, wet and tight pussy. Not shy to express her moan, and I pump her harder and faster as her moan intensify.

Overall - way above average. Good bonk. GFE not bad. Can speak decent English. Can try if you are looking for xmm vibes and fair skin. Can score some points if brought her some snacks.. heard from her that she like tom yum and fruit orange and longan.
Old 07-03-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
hiamyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread...ighlight=molly

just return from a session with Molly from Lust

Room: 8/9 very nice and clean.
look: 8/10. like light toned minah. But she I exactly like her photos you actually can see got minimal photoshop
body: 10/10 in love with her body
boob: 9/10 huge!! quite soft with light brown nipple with small aerola
shower: SOP + teasing Bbbj
bbbj: 8.5/10 playful as she keep switching between rapid licking and soft suction
fj: 8/10 not as tight as some FL maybe use quite abit of KY, but I heard when a pussy is right is not a good thing (go and google it) but can ride for a period of time
massage: 8/10 got strength. nice
french: 8/10 on and off frenching and kiss.
GFE:8/10 try hard to please and bubbly. kudos for her wearing something sexy, reco for bros with fetish with ladies with big tits
comm: np, probably secondary school standard.
RTF: yup
Old 07-03-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
LosPepes has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Cool Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=2...2#post22110122

Booked for Nini, 2s w Monday promo but for a TUESDAY!

For this alone and the fact that okt is very nice and friendly.
Prompt replies, no MIA.

Location : one of the better places I've been to, parking easy and quite discreet. Private room and nice towel.

Looks and body : slight difference from the pictures but she's still got that CFM look, smacked her ass the moment I saw her and she giggled away. Definitely not for boobs lovers and she didn't do any enhancements.

BBBJ : Like many bros on TG has mentioned her BBBJ skills her the best, I showed her the reviews and she was super shy about it before blowing my minds. Luckily, I could hold on and not explode. Only catch is she doesn't do DT.

Painting : Small little abalone with no small or fishyness. She enjoys being licked and fingered, that got her really wet!

FJ : This is probably one of my top bonks in terms for FJ chemistry, immediately turned on by her ink. Fuck her in multiple positions and she can take a good pounding but I surrendered myself after afew minutes.
Whilst fucking, I held her neck and she was holding my thighs, breathing into my ears. Shit, just talking about it is making me hard again. Blasted my 2s into her little slut hole. Was pretty exhausted at the end of it.

Service : Really fantastic! Chit chatted and she really wants a nice pair of Nike's! Was like chatting w fuck buddy.

Overall: Great experience and I would say I'm more inclined to visit this stable in the future.

Would I RTF?
Probably but market is thriving with such great goods at the moment.
Old 07-03-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 3
thaibabelover is a splendid one to beholdthaibabelover is a splendid one to beholdthaibabelover is a splendid one to beholdthaibabelover is a splendid one to beholdthaibabelover is a splendid one to beholdthaibabelover is a splendid one to behold

FR for Taylor from gentleman club, OKT was quite responsive and ok .

When i ring the door bell , Taylor opened the door and in first look i was not disappointed she like copy paste sia 😍😍😍 . in website it was stated like 26 yrs old . I think is her real age

Look : 9/10 , a looker, gorgeous sibei chio la
Body : 8.5/10 slim fit no ba ba, confirm didi can hard like rock
Boobs : 8/10 , boobs are very decent though not big but suit the model physiques.

BBBJ: 8/10, it is good , but i had better ones . She just keeps penis upper portion in mouth and holds remaining part of penis with hand and moves up and down . Then awhile she’ll go hands free and continuously go up and down.

FJ : 7/10 , cow girl position is good and missionary is also fine . for her body doggy should be good but the way she bends during doggy is like very encouraging . she bends herself like arch her back, presses hers boobs completely to bed and lifts her ass up.

massage : 8/10 , massage is very good .

I have managed to complete 2 shots , one during cow girl position and 2nd one CIM during bbbj.

RTF : can consider

Hope this information is helpfull to you bros .
Old 07-03-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 765 / Power: 6
KOPIOKOSONG is a splendid one to beholdKOPIOKOSONG is a splendid one to beholdKOPIOKOSONG is a splendid one to beholdKOPIOKOSONG is a splendid one to beholdKOPIOKOSONG is a splendid one to beholdKOPIOKOSONG is a splendid one to beholdKOPIOKOSONG is a splendid one to behold

Short Fr on this Kikky

This was taken from bro Naravee website.

Look - Very close to this vidz akak tiktok. No studio make over.
body- What u see what u got. Right curves at right places. Not FAT.
Boob- real, Big B.
place- central. Plenty of car parks
Her room- Neat and clean.
Catlick- She can eat u alive.
BBBJ- I think she loves licking lollipop.
FJ- She one wild sex gal. She will rocks on u, and bite her lips. "Meow' kinda of style. Did her in many sex position and she is good.
Number of shots: 02
Chemistry- She got the Gfe materials.
Rtf: Cant make it liao as Im flying off again. Awaits for bro MBK next stock.

Kudos to Bro MBK for taking my booking and recommendation.
Old 07-03-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Rowlply deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Kimmy from House of Thai , had a session with her ystd afternoon .

Looks: 10/10 Just like the photo on the website, got the sexy, CFM face
Comms: 8/10 good english and quite chatty
Body: 8/10 Tall, long, nice legs, not for boobs lover thou
BBBJ: 9/10 Lots of effort and spend like 10 minutes on it
Finger/Painting: 10/10 She really loves to be painted and finger. Pussy was super wet!! Keep squirming around when I paint her.
FJ: 10/10 very wild and horny. willing to accommodate any position, good moaning and a lot of whisper into my ears
GFE: 9/10 great KC, lots of cuddles
RTF: 10/10 Definitely if got vitamin M
Old 07-03-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 3
Waterchestnut is a glorious beacon of lightWaterchestnut is a glorious beacon of lightWaterchestnut is a glorious beacon of lightWaterchestnut is a glorious beacon of lightWaterchestnut is a glorious beacon of lightWaterchestnut is a glorious beacon of light

I met Hanna (from HOT) today and had a great time.
Very nice slender body, flat belly and nice little bum...
Yes she has a B cup breast size but big and very nice nipples that quickly get hard.
I would say she loves sex and was willing for everything I asked. She is wet, very wet and always smiling.
I barely go for the second shot mostly because I want to leave after the first but I felt great and we naturally went for the second.

Highly recommended...

PS: she looks much better in real life than her pictures and she has nice tatoos on the chest breast area...
Old 07-03-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 8
Samsull is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSamsull is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pen my FR here for zara - Naravee

She is chio, the same as what was being advertise. Those long hair ah lian type. She is petite and wear a sweet smile which does aids in the ice breaking.

Body is dark. Thai tanned type with C boob, hard and nice to suck and touch. Body was slim and petite with light stretch mark.

Shower and waited for her. Catbath me then did some frenching. It get more intense when it get longer. BBBJ me and she seem wild while doing it and slowly lick my nipple while i touch her wet below. Wow, was already wet.Her pussy smell nice and was hairy.

Then go on top and ride on me. Give me a good ride and i hold on her nice petite body. Can feel her pussy was tight as i feel my thing inside very tight and hot.

GFE very high and feel like my hot and bitchy GF.She rock till i very shiok and in no time i cummed.

A very nice session. She is surely the RTF material.
Old 07-03-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
dongsmasher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with New from Silk Today

Looks : 8/10 (80% similar from the photo, but still cute)
Boobs : 9/10 Huge C/D on that petitte body like everyone said
BBBJ : 8/10 Suck a bit on the top on the very slow tempo gradually will go faster upon req
FJ : 8/10 (hardworking accommodating, cow girl position tho cannot ride long but got the effort can see she really trying, doggy position was most shiok)
GFE : 9/10 (At least she doesn't give sour face and still being friendly)

People kept mentioning her in this forum about how great the body and boobs is, service wise still alittle inexperienced, but willingness to learn and accommodate is there

All in all, My money are well spent, if you want to bonk a cute petite lady with huge boobs with you doing all the action by all means.
Old 07-03-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
wonderman88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread...highlight=gigi

Had a wonderful and unforgettable session with GIGI from Lust today.

Looks: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
Body: 8/10
FJ: 8/10

A very sweet and young lady.

Highlight part is her frenching totally mind blowing will attack you with her mouth non stop like long lost lover. She was so horny during FJ kissing me non-stop till i could hardly breathe. GF feel extremely high.

Overall service top-notch 10/10 very hard working GEM. Will definitely RTF.
Old 07-03-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 14
swakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant future

May of Club Friday

Missed Natty from her previous tour see her FRs so powerful, but this time timing cannot match. Bro CF recommended me to try May new girl. More than satisfied.

OKT: Recommendation exceeded expectations. This session 11/10.

Looks 9/10: Really a pretty and sweet young girl. Her smile can melt your heart.

Body 9/10: Very nice body. Probably easy to maintain because she young.

Boobs 8/10: Natural B boobs not too small. Had a nice squeezing them in my palms while she ride me in cowgirl.

Shower: Hardworking, cleans thoroughly and some ice breaking.

Frenching 8/10: Sensual tongue play with her. Leaves me wanting for more.

BBBJ 8/10: Hardworking, not fantastic kungfu, but it was done right and feels good. Suctions just nice with good pace and motion.

FJ 8/10: The position with the most feeling for me with her is her lying on top of me. Reverse missionary? Hugging tightly and frenching. Her responsive moans and the occassional muffled moans when she try to let out the sound while frenching.

GFE 8/10: Very friendly and cheery. I felt like a sugar daddy and my secret lover happy to see me.

Overall: RTF worthy young girl. Not sure if I will have a chance soon. If I can I will.

So many place to go, so many things to do.

Qazxcvbnm
Old 07-03-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 3
eggtrey is one of the Best!eggtrey is one of the Best!eggtrey is one of the Best!eggtrey is one of the Best!

Just visited Daisy from Lust today.

Looks: 9/10 looks pretty, not like the photos exactly. But I think she looks more pleasing and pretty in real life
Boobs: 9/10 good grasp
FJ: 10/10. She is very accommodating. So FL after they finish and ask if you did, will just use hand or stop. She never stop. I usually take a lot longer to pop the second one. She was relentless 555. Just keep doing. Very horny too as some bro said. Keeps frenching and kissing non stop. Paint her and get an even horny one. She also teases a lot on her own with her tongue.
Gfe: 10/10. After fj, hug and talk about her life etc. very jovial and candid girl too.
RTF: YES. It's worth the service and fj.

Thanks bro Lust for the session.
Old 07-03-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
teletubbie288 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread...ighlight=kitty

Would I go back to her again, Quick answer is yes, definitely good. Treat her well.

Quick FR for Kitty from Lust:
Looks: 8.5/10 (Quite a looker, 80% similar, but slightly tanned)
Body: 8/10 (Slim, consider fair)
Boobs: 8/10 (B to C)
GFE: 10/10 (Always making sure that I am comfortable, frenching like there is no tmr)
BJ: Didnt try
FJ: 9/10
Attitude: 11/10

Quite a gem. Btw, I saw her friend Melody at the place. Another SYT gem that makes me want to try.
Old 07-03-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Umi from Onesiam

Okt: best in D1

Looks: Same as photo, dress and make up well. Young pretty girl more on cute side. Nice body with zero fat, normal Thai tanned skin, bubbly and fun character, can chat a lot, able to speak other languages as well - mandarin, Korean.

BBBJ: awesome, one of the best bbbj, don’t want her to stop

FJ: Tight! Very good kisser. Seems to enjoy hard pounding. Gfe 100%, moan very loud when she’s high, low mileage syt pussy.

Last edited by CheongKa; 07-03-2023 at 02:49 PM.
Old 07-03-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 7
classyact has much to be proud ofclassyact has much to be proud ofclassyact has much to be proud ofclassyact has much to be proud ofclassyact has much to be proud ofclassyact has much to be proud ofclassyact has much to be proud ofclassyact has much to be proud ofclassyact has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Daisy(Lust365)

Nice Ass with all round good service.
Strongly Recommended

Frenching: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
AR: 10/10
FJ: 10/10
RTF: Yes

Strongly recommend her. She's GOOD.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1