The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty

Old Today, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Trafalgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post

Girl: Ren (JAV Star)
Agent: JAVgirls

Thank you bro @JAVgirls for arranging my first blood session with Ren! I only managed to catch Ren once during her previous stint, so when I saw that she was back I knew I had to drop my meetings for the afternoon and get first blood for her! She recognised me immediately when we met each other. My ratings for Ren:

Looks: 10/10 - Amazingly pretty and beautiful! Ren’s face is that of a goddess with her big babydoll eyes, extremely smooth complexion and supple lips. She is definitely one of the prettiest and most beautiful JAV stars currently! When we were walking together to the room, literally every guy that saw her turned their head to take a second look and they were all staring at her non-stop! I was incredibly happy knowing that I will be fucking this beautiful creature while other guys could just stare and drool at her.
Body: 10/10 - OMFG Ren’s J cup boobs are definitely the biggest that I have ever touched, licked and sucked on in my life so far. They are incredibly huge and soft that I had to use both hands to even hold one boob! I suffocated myself in Ren’s boobs and at that point in time told myself that I could die in peace resting on Ren’s boobs. Being the JAV star that Ren was, this girl even took the initiative to bury my rock hard cock between her humongous tits and gave me the tit fuck of my life while smiling at me and asking ‘kimochi?’. I struggled to reply her as I was using all my mental strength to stop myself from blowing my load all over her tits.
BBBJ: 10/10 - Ren’s BBBJ is soft and sensual and she looked at me with the most seductive CFM eyes that I have ever seen while she was licking my dick and taking it down whole. This girl is not afraid to give a wet and slurpy BBBJ and I could feel her excess saliva flowing down my butt as she was sucking me off. I moaned loudly and let out a ‘sugoi’ as she sucked me off non-stop, to which she gave me a sexy smile while having my dick in her mouth.
Pussy/ 69: 10/10 - After 10 mins of her BBBJ, I flipped Ren over to taste her pussy in 69. Ren has bits of hair on her pussy but boy does that pussy taste good! I skipped lunch to meet with Ren and I made sure I got my money’s worth by filling myself up with her pussy buffet. Ren’s pussy is amazingly soft like how I remembered it to be and her pussy juice is extremely sweet! I could have eaten Ren’s pussy for the entire session but I told myself it was time to fuck this girl and watch her huge tits bounce.
FJ: 10/10 - With such amazing and huge boobs, of course I had impale Ren’s pussy first in cowgirl. Just like in her JAV videos, I ploughed Ren and her pussy from the bottom in cowgirl and felt her eraser nipples get rock hard with every full thrust that I gave her. After 5 mins of ramming her from the bottom, I sat up to enjoy those tits and sucked the life out of them. I could not forget those lips of hers and moved on to give her one of the deepest DFK that I have ever given. She started moaning ‘kimochi’ and I increased my pace and strength till she was bouncing off my dick and her huge boobs were shaking up and down violently. I held her boobs with both my hands and started to play with them and pinched her nipples as I continued to ram her hard in cowgirl. After another 5 mins in cowgirl, I moved Ren to missionary with my dick still in her pussy. I started missionary by getting Ren to use her arms to squeeze her boobs and I sucked on them while fucking her hard. After having my fill of her boobs, I proceeded to open her legs wide like in the above picture so that my dick could enter her even deeper. It was in this position that I used all of my strength and rammed her pussy as deep and hard as I possibly could. This went on for 20 mins before Ren started moaning loudly and shouted ‘kimochi, yabai’ and the next thing I knew she was trembling in pleasure, I could hear the woosh and squirt sounds as my dick continued to plough her pussy and I felt her pussy walls contract and clamped onto my dick. Ren let out a loud moan and screamed ‘IKKU!’. My busty JAV goddess had came, and I was the one responsible for it! I let Ren rest for 30 seconds before she started using her hands to rub my ears and pulled my head down to DFK, I continued to ram her hard and increased my pace from slow to fast and eventually the entire room was filled with the loud piak piak sound. I decided it was time to give Ren my armies and shot a huge load into her as I screamed ‘IKKU!’. I proceeded to rest on Ren’s boobs with my dick still in her, and told her ‘kimochi’ as we kissed for a few more mins before heading to the shower together.
RTF: YES! If you are a big boob JAV star lover like me, you have to try Ren at least once in your life! Ren’s tits are amazingly huge and I think the only way to top this experience off will be if bro JAVgirls is able to bring in Momoka Kagura. Thank you again bro JAVgirls for satisfying my long craving busty JAV fuck! I hope to see more busty JAV girls on our shores.
Congrats bro on ending your Japanese drought with one of the biggest busty S1 star! You truly are a legend and my idol. 👍👏

Holy shit, reading your FR just gave me a boner. Kudos to you for getting a titty fuck and capping off the finale with a "IKU" 😜

Really hope a JAV girl who's MCOT can land on our shores too so I can experience the same kind of euphoria as you.
Old Today, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 18
ahhwee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahhwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Anny from Club Friday
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=995640

Looks: Similar to pic, very cute, really gorgeous eyes and sexy lips

Body: Very tall model like, slim and slender, long legs

Boobs: Natural B, soft and small fits her frame perfectly

French: Yes, make out with lover very horny one

Painting: Pussy shave , clean and no smell. Very beautiful looking pussy lips

BBBJ: Mouth abit small but can take my cock deep a bit shiok. Asked her go slow cos want to enjoy it longer

FJ: Good rider, soft moans and can take hard pounding. Standing doggy was best, her figure can bend perfectly and high enough for me to enter her

GFE: She is not shy around and i loved it. I like confident girl who can take charge n also not shy to show affection

Old Today, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
FR for Emma (VP)

Once she opened the door, I knew I made the right choice. Emma looked every bit the 20 year old nubile sweet young thing. She has the sort of pristine face that I want to just stare at for hours. For bros wondering how she looks like, I'd say refer to her album's last 4 photos, and apply a premium (not discount) of 10%. She's really pretty.

Read some FRs that she's shy before action, so look some time to chat with her before showering. Her mandarin is not as good as the likes of Alin or Niki, but it's passable for basic conversation. Was showering myself when she suddenly appeared naked behind me to help me shower. Those natural c cups with pinkish nipples were a sight to behold.

When action started, she initiated cat bath, but I flipped her around to take control instead as I wanted to savour that nubile youthful body. Her moans were a delight and spurred me to paint her hungrily. After I've had my fill, I laid down to let her do her thing. As other bros said, her bj wasn't very intense, but the sight of her looking at me while licking my balls was something I won't forget for a long while.

Got her to ride me to kick-start FJ, and really it was a sight to behold. I've lost count of saying how pretty she is haha. Her pussy was so wet by then that there was a squishy sound as we fucked. Combine that sound with her sweet cute non-stop moans, and it was better music than anything Mozart ever composed. Switched positions a few times, and she was tightest in doggy. Finally unloaded as I was pumping her from below while she was hugging me tightly like a gf.

All in all this was a very enjoyable session. Oh btw, she used A LOT of tissue paper, wiping her lips after we frenched or after BJ. I didn't mind, but I guess some bros do, so please take note.

Was eyeing Eun Soo or Orchid next, but the new Jap girl Hana looks so enticing. Really can't decide. What a first world problem!
Great FR bro, you may have helped cement Emma as my first choice heading into tomorrow, barring any new JAV arrivals. 👍

I'd say go for all 3 to save yourself the headache. 😂
Old Today, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Congrats bro on ending your Japanese drought with one of the biggest busty S1 star! You truly are a legend and my idol. 👍👏

Holy shit, reading your FR just gave me a boner. Kudos to you for getting a titty fuck and capping off the finale with a "IKU" 😜

Really hope a JAV girl who's MCOT can land on our shores too so I can experience the same kind of euphoria as you.
Thank you bro 🙏
Ren is truly a must fuck for big boob JAV star lovers and the experience is definitely once in a lifetime.

Keeping my fingers crossed for more JAV girls to reach our shores so that we can plant our SG seeds in them.
Old Today, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Curious to know if Kaily was open to painting/69 during your sessions with her?
Didnt try as she pretty much took control of the whole session! Don't recall any bros mention about painting in her fr as well. Maybe she will open up for dfk/painting if you give her the johhny sins experience
Old Today, 05:22 PM
Samster

FR fot kit (vp)

Decided to try kit on the recommendation from trafalgar bro! And wow, the current batch only rosamund and kit made me sweat all over!

After shower, she lied down on the bed and i started foreplay on her, dfk didnt happen here but her style of kissing the type with alot of the munching on the lips which i like. After that switch to her turn, her catbath include kissing on the neck which not many girls does.

Next up the action part, she requested for missionary first and asked me to insert slowly. I go in slowly and asked if it's ok and she immediately pull me down and clamp at me with kisses either on my neck or lips while pumping her. Changed to cowgirl after where she did the grinding movement and after awhile she twerked and fell on me and she rested for about 30 seconds with my dick still inside.

Changed back to missionary again and after awhile have to stop to rest as i had another session the day before. She started hj and dfk for a few mins then she asked if im ready. This time started with her on top first where she did the up down movement and all the time her lips either on my nipple, neck or lips.

Changed to missionary awhile then she initiated the sideway doggy, not sure the name of it but im not a doggy style guy so not much feeling for me. At that point of time i'm sweating all over and tired so i told her it's alright and she said "刚才我在上面都来了,你还没来".

After that we just cuddled and chat, very high gfe where she kept stroking my face and hair with her fingers. Her alarm rang and we left with 10 mins, thought she will ask me to go wash up but we continue chatting till the next bro turn soon. I did a quick wash up by myself and kit stand at the basin and we continue to chat while i shower.

Highly recommended to try her bros!
Old Today, 05:42 PM
Samster

Kingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKingsmen89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysmovedown View Post
Didnt try as she pretty much took control of the whole session! Don't recall any bros mention about painting in her fr as well. Maybe she will open up for dfk/painting if you give her the johhny sins experience
Thank you bro 🙏
If I ever try Kaily I will pound her hard and go in for the DFK and maybe even painting.
Will rest and recharge after my session with Ren today and decide on my next target.
Old Today, 05:55 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2509 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
FR fot kit (vp)

Decided to try kit on the recommendation from trafalgar bro! And wow, the current batch only rosamund and kit made me sweat all over!

Changed to missionary awhile then she initiated the sideway doggy, not sure the name of it but im not a doggy style guy so not much feeling for me. At that point of time i'm sweating all over and tired so i told her it's alright and she said "刚才我在上面都来了,你还没来".

Sideways doggy is called spooning, she also likes doggy and likes it a bit rough, so you can pull her back onto your cock, pull her hair, etc. But yea, I mentioned she like mish a lot

Quote:
Thank you bro ��
If I ever try Kaily I will pound her hard and go in for the DFK and maybe even painting.
Will rest and recharge after my session with Ren today and decide on my next target.
Check VP if Kaily n Kit are still staying together...
Old Today, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yanagimiyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...wpost&t=964274

Visited Ariel today.

Beautiful girl with attractive eyes and amazing figure. Service was very good, she is skillful, attentive and patient with me. Overall a very enjoyable afternoon with a gorgeous and sexy lady.
Old Today, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
FR fot kit (vp)

After shower, she lied down on the bed and i started foreplay on her, dfk didnt happen here but her style of kissing the type with alot of the munching on the lips which i like. After that switch to her turn, her catbath include kissing on the neck which not many girls does.

Next up the action part, she requested for missionary first and asked me to insert slowly. I go in slowly and asked if it's ok and she immediately pull me down and clamp at me with kisses either on my neck or lips while pumping her. Changed to cowgirl after where she did the grinding movement and after awhile she twerked and fell on me and she rested for about 30 seconds with my dick still inside.

Changed back to missionary again and after awhile have to stop to rest as i had another session the day before. She started hj and dfk for a few mins then she asked if im ready. This time started with her on top first where she did the up down movement and all the time her lips either on my nipple, neck or lips.

After that we just cuddled and chat, very high gfe where she kept stroking my face and hair with her fingers. Her alarm rang and we left with 10 mins, thought she will ask me to go wash up but we continue chatting till the next bro turn soon. I did a quick wash up by myself and kit stand at the basin and we continue to chat while i shower.

Great FR bro, and thanks for the shout out 👍

Surprised you didn't finish as Kit is extremely horny haha. Perhaps you can abstain (nofap) for a few days then visit next time. I assure you the orgasm would be intense.
Old Today, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
FR for Emma (VP)

Once she opened the door, I knew I made the right choice. Emma looked every bit the 20 year old nubile sweet young thing. She has the sort of pristine face that I want to just stare at for hours. For bros wondering how she looks like, I'd say refer to her album's last 4 photos, and apply a premium (not discount) of 10%. She's really pretty.

Read some FRs that she's shy before action, so look some time to chat with her before showering. Her mandarin is not as good as the likes of Alin or Niki, but it's passable for basic conversation. Was showering myself when she suddenly appeared naked behind me to help me shower. Those natural c cups with pinkish nipples were a sight to behold.

When action started, she initiated cat bath, but I flipped her around to take control instead as I wanted to savour that nubile youthful body. Her moans were a delight and spurred me to paint her hungrily. After I've had my fill, I laid down to let her do her thing. As other bros said, her bj wasn't very intense, but the sight of her looking at me while licking my balls was something I won't forget for a long while.

Got her to ride me to kick-start FJ, and really it was a sight to behold. I've lost count of saying how pretty she is haha. Her pussy was so wet by then that there was a squishy sound as we fucked. Combine that sound with her sweet cute non-stop moans, and it was better music than anything Mozart ever composed. Switched positions a few times, and she was tightest in doggy. Finally unloaded as I was pumping her from below while she was hugging me tightly like a gf.

All in all this was a very enjoyable session. Oh btw, she used A LOT of tissue paper, wiping her lips after we frenched or after BJ. I didn't mind, but I guess some bros do, so please take note.

Was eyeing Eun Soo or Orchid next, but the new Jap girl Hana looks so enticing. Really can't decide. What a first world problem!
Emma is the one that I RTF the most so far. For VP girls, I dedicate the entire July just for her.
Old Today, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Great FR bro, and thanks for the shout out 👍

Surprised you didn't finish as Kit is extremely horny haha. Perhaps you can abstain (nofap) for a few days then visit next time. I assure you the orgasm would be intense.
Yeah she's amazing! Pretty and quite true to her pics as well. Wanted to book her yesterday but timing can't match so went for 2s tom yum It's totally on me that i can't finish.

Looking forward to your fr tomorrow! Selfishly hope you go for orchid for the team but you're more than welcome to join the emma fan club lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Sideways doggy is called spooning, she also likes doggy and likes it a bit rough, so you can pull her back onto your cock, pull her hair, etc. But yea, I mentioned she like mish a lot ;
Learned something, thanks bro! Your fr on her helps and yes mish was intense with her!
Old Today, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Amanster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I tried the three girls you mentioned bro and they are all good.
Give GinGin or Valentina a try for a different experience from Rosamund.
GinGin’s boobs are big and her nipples and pussy are pink, I will recommend GinGin if you are into PSE and enjoy painting/69 a pink pussy.

Go for Valentina if you are craving to fuck a petite and nubile body with a tight pussy. I think Valentina’s pussy is only second to Diora when it comes to tightness.
If you feel like fucking the western pornstar Elsa Jean, Valentina is your go to girl. It is an amazing sight to see your dick squeeze into and expand her pussy like in those porno videos where the black guy stuffs his big dick into the tiny white girl’s pussy.

I will say Rosamund is an all rounder and a good option if you are in need of a good fuck. She is in the middle when compared to GinGin and Valentina because her boobs are smaller than GinGin and her pussy is not as tight as Valentina. But she is a good fuck and there is no doubt she is one of VP’s legends.

Hope the above helps bro, looking forward to your FR.
Thanks for sharing. Will go for GinGin this weekend. Craving for pse like mimi's. Read through FRs, some bro mentioned she is mimi/yoo-min tier.
Old Today, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanster View Post
Thanks for sharing. Will go for GinGin this weekend. Craving for pse like mimi's. Read through FRs, some bro mentioned she is mimi/yoo-min tier.
Good choice bro 👍
If you can and if I could suggest, I will recommend going for 2 shots with GinGin. You can release the first shot in your preferred way, but for the second shot challenge her to make you unload with her cowgirl/reverse cowgirl. If you are a fan of cowgirl, you have to try GinGn’s. This girl knows how to grind and bounce dick in cowgirl and she made me lose my second shot within 10 mins of her cowgirl.

Really quite an out of world experience. Looking forward to your FR bro.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1