The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 18-10-2015, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bscoopy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Hi bros,

Anyone here session with Mistress Ava Bon Madison, links below, before?

www.mistressmadison.net

http://malaysia.backpage.com/Dominat...rotism/3674482

Her photos look good, including the wide range of toys and restraints. However her rates are US$300/hr, which seems rather high, especially for Malaysians seeing the drastic fall in the Ringgit ver the US$.

Any advice? Thanks.
Old 19-10-2015, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 13
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
You can contact Princess Ammy, she provides free caning session.
https://fetlife.com/users/4349896

some excerpts from her fetlife
"With men, I'm only interested in seeing the cane or tawse cut into the bottom with corporal punishment or domestic discipline and hear the moan and whimper. I don't charge any money so think I should be able to have one simple rule. Got it ? Just remember... Do not come to a session expecting a fun little OTK hand spanking. I respect limits and use the safe word and breaks but the tawse or cane will hurt as it will be full power and cold. I'm very knowledgeable in the art of administering punishment and your safety is my priority. You will be given a safe word to stop the punishment should you need to. Please do not request a session where a safe word is not given. Do not expect to be able to control a session. Once the session starts, all the control that you will have is the ability to use a safe word."

Good luck.
any fr on this free caning?
Old 20-10-2015, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
I checked, her charges sgd500 /hr. Seems like she'll be here on 2 Nov till 12 Nov according to her website. Subs with deep pocket can try.....lol
Old 21-10-2015, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
any fr on this free caning?
I have not personally session with her as I am not into caning. If you checked her profile in the link provided, you will get a good idea what your a getting into... I followed her posting in FL, so, I know she's for real ...., why not send her a friendly message.

Only thing is that, apart from caning, you won't get anything else.....cane cane...until you surrender and you leave. lol......
Old 22-10-2015, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
osubken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
I checked, her charges sgd500 /hr. Seems like she'll be here on 2 Nov till 12 Nov according to her website. Subs with deep pocket can try.....lol
That is quite expensive. I am not too interested. I doubt even the Japanese asks for so much when they visit?
Old 22-10-2015, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubken View Post
That is quite expensive. I am not too interested. I doubt even the Japanese asks for so much when they visit?
Agreed. Ang moh dommes seem to charge a premium when they come here. I don't know why. Backpage.com seems to have too many overpriced dommes
Old 25-10-2015, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
Agreed. Ang moh dommes seem to charge a premium when they come here. I don't know why. Backpage.com seems to have too many overpriced dommes
I agree that 500 is a bit OTT but don't forget that they have to finance air travel and hotel which is expensive . I remember a couple of years back when Synee and Morgan visited Singapore not many wanted to pay 200 for a first class BDSM service , and they also had to pay for accommodation and air fare .
Synee is in USA now but Mistress Morgan is in Bangkok and 3 hours is 8,000 Thai baht ( about 160 uk pounds or about 320 of your sgd ) so a very good price for 3 hours of pleasure . Basically you get what you pay for .
I would like to add that I have no financial interest in any Mistress but I do have a very friendly interest in Morgan as a long serving slave and customer and friend.
If you are in Bangkok then [email protected] www.thaifemdom.com

Last edited by punishme; 25-10-2015 at 03:33 AM.
Old 25-10-2015, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

anywhere to watch those thai bdsm video?
Old 26-10-2015, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2pre View Post
anywhere to watch those thai bdsm video?
I think June put some on clipsforsale ( thaigoddess ) but never seen any others .
Old 26-10-2015, 12:33 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like this thread can be communicated in thai and every orther location and language except singapore.
Old 26-10-2015, 02:12 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3502 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108614 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Looks like this thread can be communicated in thai and every orther location and language except singapore.
Thanks for the up, have upped you back.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 26-10-2015, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
Selamai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Miss Tran, Link.

Had a positive experience, she has her own equipment. Charges reasonably too.
Old 27-10-2015, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Don't understand your comment ? This thread is on a Singapore site so their language is English or Chinese . Posts have been put on many times about Thailand etc. because not only Singaporians read the posts . This is S.E. Asia not the USA so many visitors from Europe Asia and Australasia are interested in whats going on in this part of the world .
Old 28-10-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster (V)

iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
Don't understand your comment ? This thread is on a Singapore site so their language is English or Chinese . Posts have been put on many times about Thailand etc. because not only Singaporians read the posts . This is S.E. Asia not the USA so many visitors from Europe Asia and Australasia are interested in whats going on in this part of the world .
If the thread is talking about dommes coming to singapore to provide services is fine. What good does it do our fellow folkmen when we talk about how good the scenes in other countries? Do you get a slice or piece of enjoyment?

Or, if this thread is talking about local dommes or providing reports on the good, bad and the ugly about the service rendered by the local providers.

Hope you get what i mean. I feel jaded to see this industry dying in singapore.
Old 28-10-2015, 03:50 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
Anyway, my bad. I didnt understand your opinion and overlooked on the fact that this is a international site rather than a local one.

My apologies

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1