The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 31-07-2009, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelonEater View Post
A very good read for those who blame Rafa for Alonso saga especially the part where RM didn't attempt to sign Alonso when he is available last season and also how the owner had undermine Rafa position
gee bro melon u got it spot on.hope things get sorted out fast.
Old 31-07-2009, 09:53 PM
Samster

hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
When did u talk to him? Added reina to your msn yet?

Anyway, I just hope that things get resolved fast so that we can buy substitutes fast. Alonso was an unknown before Rafa bought him. I'm sure Rafa can find gems like Alonso again.
lol lol lol added reina to ur msn yet lol lol lol alonso speaks in english,reina speaks english n kuyt speaks in english.don t understand how the spanish lingo got into it lol lo lol lol
Old 01-08-2009, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!

juz read tis ... hope iz real ...

Quote:
JAVIER MASCHERANO has been given a clear message by Barcelona that they cannot afford to buy him this summer ...
1 of 3 players who shud never b allowed 2 leave ...

Old 01-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

Xabi Alonso will be quite difficult to replace.
Without him,Steven Gerrard may have to drop back to take more control of the midfield.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 01-08-2009, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 18
terror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond repute

If Alonso leaves, he will be hard to replace as there will be no one orchestrating all the attacking moves.
Liverpool can't depend on Lucas as he isn't good enough.

Reports in Italy claim that midfielder Alberto Aquilani has been lined up as Alonso's replacement.
Cash-strapped Roma are willing to sell for around £15m

But the formal negotiations cannot take place until the Alonso deal is settled.

Guess we all have to wait till Mon then we will know whether Alonso is leaving for RM anot.

Learn to give & take, your life will be better.

You'll never walk alone
Old 01-08-2009, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

din see or heard too much abt tis guy, alberto aquilani.. so really dunno how good or bad is he....
we've linked to javi martinez too... a spain u-21 player, very highly rated... look like quite an interesting player...
a player tat i want to include in alonso deal with madrid is mahamadou diarra.. he was a monster in lyon midfield, together with essien...

let's wait and see wat rafa can pull out of his hat...!!

Old 02-08-2009, 04:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
Xabi Alonso will be quite difficult to replace.
Without him,Steven Gerrard may have to drop back to take more control of the midfield.
sg cant do wat xabi can cos sg got no tactical disipline to stay jus in front the back 4,he will drag himself all over the pitch n pool will lose thier shape,if u ask me alonso did all the hard work in the middle of the park last season allowing our skipper to do wat he s gd at attacking,i guess the fans realise that. thats y the stay xabi campaign.if u remember the champs league final pool were completely out played in the 1st half till alonso n hamman took control in the 2nd half n pushed sg further forward.even capello uses sg on the right of midfield 4 england.thats y he s the best attacking midfielder now in europe.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3993 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Come on bros, Alonso has played a key role in the team but that is not to say we can't do without him!

Before Xabi there was Hamann, as hawksbay pointed out and was one of the best of Houllier's signings. Pool have had no shortage of worldclass midfielders in its history.

Rafa will find a replacement and/or find a new system to fit the players we have. One day, Stevie and Carra will be gone too.

One thing I agree, Stevie G has got to remain forward, we need his goals.

I'm more worried about what is going to get our opponents RED CARDED next season heheheh.
Old 02-08-2009, 10:11 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, Espanyol tonight online:

MyP2P.eu :: International Friendly Matches - Espanyol vs. Liverpool FC
Old 02-08-2009, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

Ya...3am...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 03-08-2009, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14 View Post
Ya...3am...
And crashed 3-0 apparently.

Boss urging Alonso to stay and saying no way Mascher is going.
Old 03-08-2009, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

alamak.....BEN SAHAR scored twice...ex chelsea player !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
And crashed 3-0 apparently.

Boss urging Alonso to stay and saying no way Mascher is going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 03-08-2009, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the first 2 goals were really good, but question marks aboot the defence and midfield.

thanks for posting.
Old 03-08-2009, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

lucky tis is only a rea-season friendly....

remember last season our pre-season friendly record oso not impressive...

waiting anxiously for updates of transfer.....

Old 03-08-2009, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bye Xabi

Quote:
Liverpool FC close to selling Xabi Alonso as Real Madrid agree fee

Aug 3 2009 Liverpool Daily Post

XABI ALONSO’S departure from Liverpool is close to being sealed after Real Madrid agreed to meet Liverpool’s asking price.

The Spaniards have indicated they will go to a fee in the region of £30million to secure Alonso the move he has been craving all summer.

Anfield officials met with Real executive director-general José Ángel Sánchez yesterday and they stepped up their bid to finally bring an end to their pursuit of the playmaker.

Real capitalised on the fact that Liverpool were in Spain last night and held the talks in the team hotel in Barcelona prior to the 3-0 friendly defeat at the hands of Espanyol.

Although a deal was not struck, sufficient progress was made to convince Madrid that a final agreement is close.

Rafael Benitez has insisted all along that he will not accept a knockdown offer for the 27-year-old despite Alonso having indicated that he is ready to leave Anfield.

And the Liverpool manager’s patience appears to be paying off as Real finally got closer to the kind of bid he is looking for.

With Roma star Alberto Aquilani already lined up as Alonso’s successor Benitez will be keen for Real to put their money where their mouth has been and finally bring an end to the transfer saga.

The chances of that happening appear to have been boosted after reports in Spain suggested that the Bernabeu coffers will shortly be swollen to the tune of £18m due to the impending sale of Dutchman Wesley Sneijder to Inter Milan.

One of the main sticking points in Real’s pursuit of Alonso in recent weeks has been their insistence that they did not have the ready cash to meet Benitez’s demands following a spending spree that has seen them spend in excess of £165m on Cristiano Ronaldo, Kaka and Karim Benzema.

Benitez has always remained adamant that this is not his nor Liverpool’s problem however and has continually made it clear that unless his value of Alonso is met then he will not be allowed to leave.

With the two parties now edging closer to an agreement and with a channel of communication now flowing freely again between Anfield and the Bernabeu it is looking increasingly likely that a deal will be struck in the coming days.

Benitez’s reluctance to give Alonso any more than a substitute’s appearance in the dying stages of last nights’s defeat at the hands of Espanyol was a telling sign of how close an agreement is with the Liverpool manager clearly unwilling to put the Spanish international at risk of the kind of injury that could place the deal in jeopardy.

Alonso’s presence was sorely missed, particularly in the second half as Liverpool struggled with their passing and allowed Espanyol to take full advantage.

Daniel Agger missed the game with a recurring back problem and was today due to undergo treatment at Melwood after Liverpool returned to Merseyside in the early hours of this morning.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1