The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 11-10-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 20
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmcane View Post
Any bro had experiences with http://jutejugs.com/
Yes, my FR below.

Miss A was Adrianna (who has since moved overseas) and Lady A was Amber. I have not served Aiko and Aubrey, who joined the original Miss A&A later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
Miss A & A

After a week's delay due to hotel booking issues, I finally got to meet Miss A & A. More specifically, they are Miss A and Lady A.

Miss A

Voluptuous with huge boobs, about 1.63m, mixed-blood with tanned complexion. I am more into slim, leggy types but she was sufficiently well-groomed and confident that I quite liked her. Nicely pedicured feet.

Lady A

Petite but with sufficient curves, she is definitely more my type. Pretty face with a chic short hairstyle, and beautiful slim feet with just the type of toe/nail proportions I like, currently with a dark brown pedicure. Love the officewear and pointy-toe heels she wore.

Session

They are definitely very experienced, and very well-equipped. Walked into the room and saw a whole table of whips, crops, paddes, floggers. Counter top under the TV were ropes, cuffs, collars, and all manner of implements. Based on my answers to their questionnaire provided well before the session, they had already crafted a scenario discussed over email. They added and discussed some details with me upon arrival - very professional, a la La Siora. I freshened up in the bathroom and upon coming out, it was straight into character. They said it was their first time doing roleplay such as the one we did, but it sure did not feel like their first time - they really got into their roles and it was great fun. They worked all my fetishes and requests into the scenario. As most of you oldbirds know, I am not one to provide blow-by-blow details of the play itself - suffice to say that they are definitely well-experienced and great at what they do.

Will definitely serve them again.
Old 12-10-2015, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 19
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

any bros have experience with prc mistress here be it they are fldom or local massage?

recommend?
Old 12-10-2015, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kennethtnc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
Yes, my FR below.

Miss A was Adrianna (who has since moved overseas) and Lady A was Amber. I have not served Aiko and Aubrey, who joined the original Miss A&A later.
Bro schrodinger, can I know what is their session rate for double domination? Thanks.
Old 12-10-2015, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 20
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennethtnc View Post
Bro schrodinger, can I know what is their session rate for double domination? Thanks.
It's 380/hr the last time I sessioned.
Old 12-10-2015, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Found this on locanto: http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_55152...or-Slaves.html
Old 14-10-2015, 07:50 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Guess she is another wannabe?
Old 14-10-2015, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
zzind1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello brothers, next week I will be in Bangkok and I will have time for a BDSM session.
Sometime I check the situation in BKK and so that there was so many changes in terms of Mistresses/dungeons. In the past, 4 to 6 years ago, I visited HOD di Mistress Midori (a couple of time), THAIDOMINA (couple of time too), Chateau Jade now closed e Chateau Wednesday look like closed too.
Now, after many years, I’m into masochist and I was trained well from Mistress Koska (famous for many movies as Spikeystep). What do you suggest for hard whipping and caning? By reading some news, people say that Mistress Morgan, Mistress Jasmin, Mistress Bella and Mistress Lorita are the top. But Mistress Lorita doesn’t do session together with other experiences Mistress.
Wait for your help brothers.
Old 14-10-2015, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

You can contact Princess Ammy, she provides free caning session.
https://fetlife.com/users/4349896

some excerpts from her fetlife
"With men, I'm only interested in seeing the cane or tawse cut into the bottom with corporal punishment or domestic discipline and hear the moan and whimper. I don't charge any money so think I should be able to have one simple rule. Got it ? Just remember... Do not come to a session expecting a fun little OTK hand spanking. I respect limits and use the safe word and breaks but the tawse or cane will hurt as it will be full power and cold. I'm very knowledgeable in the art of administering punishment and your safety is my priority. You will be given a safe word to stop the punishment should you need to. Please do not request a session where a safe word is not given. Do not expect to be able to control a session. Once the session starts, all the control that you will have is the ability to use a safe word."

Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzind1 View Post
Hello brothers, next week I will be in Bangkok and I will have time for a BDSM session.
Sometime I check the situation in BKK and so that there was so many changes in terms of Mistresses/dungeons. In the past, 4 to 6 years ago, I visited HOD di Mistress Midori (a couple of time), THAIDOMINA (couple of time too), Chateau Jade now closed e Chateau Wednesday look like closed too.
Now, after many years, I’m into masochist and I was trained well from Mistress Koska (famous for many movies as Spikeystep). What do you suggest for hard whipping and caning? By reading some news, people say that Mistress Morgan, Mistress Jasmin, Mistress Bella and Mistress Lorita are the top. But Mistress Lorita doesn’t do session together with other experiences Mistress.
Old 15-10-2015, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Guess she is another wannabe?
Quite a lot of them nowadays. Don't know how much potential these girls have.
Old 15-10-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Bro , I agree with you about the changes in Bkk over the last 6 years and some of it is due to the downturn in business , even though in my opinion 7,000 / 8,000 baht is very cheap for 3 hours of pure fantasy and enjoyment a lot baulk at the price . Also there are a lot of no shows who seem to get their rocks off in booking an appointment and not turning up . This is so unfair for the Mistress as they have to travel from their home and get themselves ready for the proposed session , after all one does not want a session with a Mistress in jeans and tee shirt .
To get back to your enquiry I don't know about Jasmin or Bella but I can highly recommend Morgan . I am not really into that side of BDSM but I have tried with Morgan just out of interest and she asked me if I want light , medium or heavy . I asked for medium and wow it hurts so much I will never ask for heavy . I hope that is some help for you Bro .
Old 16-10-2015, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
trout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, a lot has changed on the Bangkok dungeon scene. Mistress Bella and Mistress Jasmine work together as a team now and Mistress Morgan is also part of that group. They have a nice dungeon. Mistress Nikki is now independent, but she will also work as a team with the other Mistresses. You can contact Mistress Bella by email to [email protected] to arrange a booking.
Old 16-10-2015, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
MaxMaxSmurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with mistress lain , bros who are into pain can try her .
And also , for those who doesn't trust as she requires deposit first . I can confirm she is not a scam .
Old 18-10-2015, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
naughtyboyboy93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMaxSmurf View Post
Just had a session with mistress lain , bros who are into pain can try her .
And also , for those who doesn't trust as she requires deposit first . I can confirm she is not a scam .
Got FR to share?
Old 18-10-2015, 10:31 PM
Samster

Haha bro , i'm not good at writing FR , but i would really advise you to try if you're into pain , she's sadistic at nature ! Dmg will be 250 after all costs
Old 18-10-2015, 10:32 PM
Samster

Thai mistress goddess kim is coming in nov ! WhatsApp her to make a booking !
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...ss-kim/3607912
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1