The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-03-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hihiyoyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Solar (SR)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=921098

OKT replies quick and efficient

Location - around G Land

Looks - Got a bit of the GND vibes, very sweet smile, not too far off from the pics (looks most alike to the glasses pic in the telegram grp)

Body - around 5-10% discount on the pics, abit chubbier and shorter (got tummy), got love handles, not shaven

Boobs - natural C~ish, dark and big areolas, can tell she recently gave birth from how her boobs look. But if you don't like these kinds of boobs then she might not be for you

BBBJ - no teeth feeling, suction good and very slurrpy (which is what I like, you may not) , will spit out sometimes in between. Not much DT, will lick your balls and the whole area there also

Frenching - a lot of tongue fighting, not shy and will initiate

GFE - will talk to you a lot, will cuddle, peck you often, good service all around, can speak conversational english quite well, KC caution cause she really will give you the GF feels

FJ - cowgirl very solid, is the up-down kind of pounding and she will go hard, will moan a lot and loud. Missionary + sucking her boobs same time is

Massage - press press a bit, nothing much to write home about. But she will ask if strength ok if you ok etc

RTF - yes

YMMV, she leaving in around 2 weeks

Thanks bro KK
Old 03-03-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 21
JanInnosT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJanInnosT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=921566

BONUS from Models888

She greeted me with a wonderful big smile and we went up to the room.

Service: 10/10
In the room I received a treatment I did not expect. She told me not to do anything and as she help me undress and shower me. Even soap my feet thoroughlyl. After shower she towel dry me from top to bottom.
She even wash me after first shot and shower me after second. Towel dry me abd wear my clothes and even my socks for me. Feel like a king.

Experience 9/10
She changed into red lingerie and gave me a seductive look as she slowly made me lie down and started a slow sensual catbath.

Bbbj 10/10
If you love slow sensual action, this is it. She catbath your groin are before slowly progressing to the shaft for a while before going to the head. She skill is fantastic as she changes her suction pressure and vary the speed of her mouth action. O got hard really quuckly. She even slowed down so I did come and prolonged my enjoyment.

Sex: 9/10
Good effort by her anld she accomodates all my requests and ties several positions and speed.

Attitude 11/10
Very nice and friendly. Shecis always smiling . Gave me a massage between sessions even when I told her no need. She could tell I was tired.

Overall: 10/10
How many WL actually take the trouble to shower the customer these days? This lady did it 3 times for me and towel dry. Even wear my clothes and socks for me until i felt so bad. Service just like those fancy massage place in Bangkok.

I immediately tipped her cause she truly deserved it.

Rtf: OF COURSE.
Old 03-03-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 2
FloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to behold

Jen from Seduction

Okt: fast & responsive.

Looks: 8/10, same photo but with light tan.

Body: 8/10, very soft B cup.

BBBJ: 9/10, hardworking type, can DT and CIM.

Painting: 8/10, allowed, she liked my painting to get her horny.

GFE: 8/10, shy at first as she speak little english

Frenching: No frenching, only kisses.

FJ: 8/10, Very accommodating and did many different positions, can be banged deep and hard without complain.

Massage: 9/10 She gave a hard massage from my toes to my back in between shots, got pulling of toes and fingers too.

Others: Key is to break ice by tickling her armpits and kissing her ears. Very peaceful and quiet session for bros who like a relaxing time.

RTF: Yes.
忽地顿开金绳,
这里扯断玉锁。
钱塘江上潮信来,
今日方知我是我。
Old 04-03-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Sunny SideUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Anna from Rollypolly

Looks: 9/10 same as photo, slight tan. She has a mesmerizing smile!

Body: 8/10 Sensual & small build. Can carry her & do it while standing.

Boobs: 9/10 Big & soft with sensitive nips.

BBBj: 9/10 Wet & slurpy variety, include crotch licking too.

FJ: 9/10 Missionary is the best so can see the big melons swaying around! Doggy with a view of the booty is amazing!

GFE: 9/10 Very chatty & tries to converse with the help of Google Translate. She has a naughty but sexy laughter which adds to the whole girlfriend experience.

RTF: Yes!
Old 04-03-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5253 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardlove View Post
Don't know what you talking about bro.
I everyday pcc and yank my kkj so many times for the past few years it also never perpetually become longer.
Dude, this is hilarious as hell hahahaha
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Old 04-03-2023, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 2
XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!

Probably my last foray in Dome1, having had 3 consecutive subpar experiences - BM (FF), Sofai (RP) and..

FR for Atom (Seduction)

Location - Seduction regulars should know where. Today looks busy - several bros were queuing to get to the shared shower room. FLs tried to avoid having bros bump into each other, but we can still catch a passing glimpse...
Looks - the difference between ads and in person is heaven and earth. No makeup, chin pimples, normal Thai tan. 7/10 average won't reject

The whole experience was akin to visiting a fuckhouse in Geylang. Shower - quiet BBBJ - FJ. 0 chemistry. No french and no foreplay.
During the intermission between shots, she was just texting her friend about where to eat for dinner and complaining to me how hungry she was. During the 2nd shot, I was just riding her without any of the mood I came with. This is the first time I didn't finish my 2nd shot. She was also down with flu, which she has passed on to me, along with her low mood.

Quite tired of the fake FRs and photos running rampant here. I'm leaving for other domes and HC.

Last edited by XiaoLoong; 15-03-2023 at 06:52 PM.
Old 04-03-2023, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
Dudddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoLoong View Post
Probably my last foray in Dome1, having had 3 consecutive subpar experiences - BM (FF), Sofai (RP) and..

FR for Atom (Seduction)

Location - Seduction regulars should know where. Today looks busy - several bros were queuing to get to the shared shower room. FLs tried to avoid having bros bump into each other, but we can still catch a passing glimpse...
Looks - the difference between ads and in person is heaven and earth. No makeup, chin pimples, normal Thai tan. 7/10 average won't reject

The whole experience was akin to visiting a fuckhouse in Geylang. Shower - quiet BBBJ - FJ. 0 chemistry. No french and no pre-game.
During the intermission between shots, she was just texting her friend about where to eat for dinner and complaining to me how hungry she was. During the 2nd shot, I was just riding her without any of the mood I came with. This is the first time I didn't finish my 2nd shot. She was also down with flu, which she has passed on to me, along with her low mood.

Quite tired of the fake FRs and photos running rampant here. I'm leaving for other domes and HC.
Bro not all FRs are fake but individual exp may differ due to chemistry with ladies
The hard pill to swallow is although u are paying customer but attraction plays a small part if u want the whole good experience , long story short dont just because is pay to fuck u dont care everything, if u treat it as more like a blind date and u put forth your better front u might be surprised sometimes
Old 04-03-2023, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 4
Raylala36 is a name known to allRaylala36 is a name known to allRaylala36 is a name known to allRaylala36 is a name known to allRaylala36 is a name known to allRaylala36 is a name known to all

Miki from Flirtygirls

Okt: had been supporting this OKT for a quite a few times already. As usual, very friendly and responsive, feel like talking to a friend. Also grateful that due to me sneaking out last min, wanted a 90 minutes session but due to short notice he managed to squeeze in an 1 hr slot for me.

Looks: 9/10. Small and petite. Plus point is she’s very fair, as what OKT said. Often kanna those photos and real life got discount. Miki fair and smooth skin is what u see from the photos. She got those cheerful school girl look, and when she opened the door, she smiled and giggled and said hello, my heart turned back to those old school days.

Body: 8.5/10. As mentioned above, she’s small and petite. Boobs size okay for me as I always prefer natural to man-made. Definitely not for boob-lovers. But the fair skin tho, made my lil bro sexcited.

Plus point is she speaks French too, aside from English.
Like I said, she brought me back to those school days where u bring ur stead home and French excitedly. Both exploring each other bodies.

Bbbj: 9/10 with tongue action on my lil bro head. Almost came in her mouth but I remembered I only had 1 shot, due to her next booking, so I requested for her to stop.

FJ: 8.5/10 - she’s trimmed, but didn’t get to try painting. tried cowgirl, missionary, and doggie. Doggie was good on her as taking in the view of her flawless smooth fair skin while pounding, made me both excited exhausted at the same time. Due to me being an old uncle, so abit difficult for me to come, add on to the time constraint. With 15mins left, I requested for CIM and she gladly complied.

Cim 10/10 - I’m a sucker for CIM. She sucked til my lil bro cannot tahan, draining every last drop.

Overall conclusion: she’s been here before therefore considered an old bird in this trade. She’s cheerful, constantly smiling and try hard to accede to your requests, within the means of course. We had a small chat after the deed and she showed me photos of her last visit to sg - Merlion and MBS. I told her if time permits, suggest can visit gardens by the bay and Sentosa this time round.

Thank u OKT firstly for slotting in a slot at short notice. Miki is a gem, bros out there pls be gentle with her and take good care of her.

RTF: definitely and a 90 minutes session - when I can sneak out again.

Old 04-03-2023, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoLoong View Post

FR for Atom (Seduction)

The whole experience was akin to visiting a fuckhouse in Geylang. Shower - quiet BBBJ - FJ. 0 chemistry. No french and no pre-game.

Bro, I think you choose the wrong stable

I will recommend House of Thai, Flirtygirls, Erotic Secrets (the photos advertised discount 5-20% max)
So far my experience was good & most of their ladies are service oriented

Gonna try out Sex Republic next

Last edited by Life6666; 04-03-2023 at 11:26 AM.
Old 04-03-2023, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 8
boiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud of
Visited Aiki and Zara from Naravee.

Naravee is the same stable from years ago. I was so surprised when I messaged the number and saw a previous booking I made from a long long time ago when I was still starting out in d1. It’s been a long time…

Anyway both ladies are very similar in terms of body type and service, same location as well.

A highlight of the place is it’s really quite clean and tidy for a lupsup place, shower is very modern and one of the bigger bathrooms for sure. Plus point for easy location as well, not in usual playground but one minus point is a bro literally walked into me while I was going to the shower.

The two girls rooms are next to each other. I was with Aiki yesterday and could hear Zara being pounded so itchy to try her today.

Aiki has better service overall and her body is slightly better. Zara wins with bigger boobs (only slightly and man made) and her face and long hair is more my type. I definitely got more GFE from Aiki though, she even came out to chat with me while I was with Zara a bit. Overall YMMV but both girls were fun to be with and I did not leave disappointed.
Old 04-03-2023, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold

FR for Ann (ES)

Disclaimer: yesterday I put up FR for Tata same stable, and today 1 more for Ann under the same stable.. even I read this kind of FR, I myself also won’t believe due to the dynamic of D1.. but here I am just sharing, coz I had a JG with no release earlier, then feel damn horny, so last min msg okt for Ann, and managed to get the last slot of the day.. 2s this time after I have tried Tata yesterday.. below is my FR for Ann.. and I seldom post FRs, so fake or not, you decide bah, I’m just sharing after a good bonk.. bros can pm me for my earlier JG session, it helps my stupid ED when put CD and also made me hornier.. and this time round no live pic, coz chit chat with her until not enough time, I apologize for no live pic this time round.. Sorry to bros like SingleAA

Okt: 5/5 stars again.. super last min texted him, and he managed to arrange, so fast hand fast leg travel down..
Looks: 10/10 looks the same as ad photo, very nice sharp facial feature, her haircut really gives you that OL/ SQ vibe, she smells good as well.. fair, not Thai tanned, no ink.. smooth body, and don’t expect xmm syt look..
Boobs: 9/10 slightly bigger, all natural and heavier (so you know what I mean)
Body: 9/10 not fat, but not slim, slightly meaty, big butt and big boobs, proportional figure, exercise a little bit more figure sure power..
Shower: SOP, last customer so I didn’t expect a bbbj there..
BBBJ: 9.5/10 suck my balls, lick the head, put in mouth and do the tongue swirl inside.. DT, hands free, lick the sensitive part of the head, looks at you when giving you.. all the fancy stuff, 0.5 for that slight room of improvement for not sloppy enough.. my kkj not slimy enough
Painting: no smell, trimmed, will move her hips to make her more shiok
FJ: missionary for first firing.. see that boobs swaying is my fetish, grab and squeeze them tight, can pump hard and deep, she will moan super loud until next door also can hear kind, and she not afraid they would hear..
French: speaks a little, when horny, yes.. tongue fighting
In between shots, can see she quite tired, so didn’t ask her for massage as claimed by other bros her massage is good, so chit chat a lot.. until left 7mins, so asked her for one more time.. She complied.. quick BBBJ, hard liao.. cap on.. she rode me.. until I damn high.. push her down and missionary.. whack super hard until the bed shifted.. moan and moan even louder than the first shot.. super turn on.. then I also stressed coz not enough time.. so end up.. didn’t managed second shot but overall.. felt good enough.. if got that extra 15mins, sure shoot..

Verdict: pretty nice sharp facial feature, not much discount on photos posted, svc good, GFE good, bbbj one of the higher tier type, compliant no black face, left the usual place satisfied.. bros out here haven’t try, do go try, as she’s going back real soon..

RTF: yes, if my first pick becomes AP and unavailable; Ann will be my second pick for now..
Old 04-03-2023, 02:20 AM
Samster

boiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud of
I also thought I’d leave some thoughts on the current stables I’ve been visiting since I plan to take a break from d1 again and looking at leaving soon.

A lot of stables have come back after covid, some with new names and some using the same ones. I think management has changed for some though.

So here’s a list of the stables I can recommend this year, had good experiences with them so far.

Naravee

Okt is responsive enough, good experience with girls

M4u

Friendly OKT, had Vivi twice and she was great, pictures are very accurate and bros can back this up

Galaxy

Friendly OKT, good prices and no bait and switch, only minus is I don’t like the playground area but suck thumb lo

CF

Reliable and never disappointed me. Snooker’s sister is back now apparently, yummy yummy fun times.

GMC

Had some really good gems from here.

TRL

Joker OKT, had a mix of service queens and ice chio bus with this stable.

I’ve not visited SE, Onesiam and Candy but some bros I exchange reviews with have told me they’re reliable.

Anyway, have a nice weekend and happy bonking bros. Don’t chop carrot ok?
Old 04-03-2023, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

I will recommend House of Thai, Flirtygirls, Erotic Secrets (the photos advertised discount 5-20% max)

Gonna try our Sex Republic next
When reading reviews on this thread, it helps to look at the history of the user. After a while fake reviews are very easy to spot, just from the way people write and what they post. I haven’t got my carrot chopped for a while already, and all thanks to the reliable chiongsters sharing on this thread or forum.
Old 04-03-2023, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alexchu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread...3#post22107383

Ketty from Rollypolly

Looks a bit different from the picture, but that doesn't matter!

Her BJ is too damn good 12/10, can take deep throat gaogao!!!!!

FJ 15/10, can take hard pounding!!! Moan like one slut!!!! Too good!!!!

RTF - definitely!
Old 04-03-2023, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 2
XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

Gonna try our Sex Republic next
Thanks for the recommendations bro. I didn't get to that since most of them are in G area. If you have any good recommendations outside of G area hope you don't mind dropping me a PM :,)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1