The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-12-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Ever since that day..... I lost my favoured customer status and now has to join the queue to get a slot. After a few unsuccessful attempts to secure a slot..... now I dun bother at all.
Just a general comment, whether it's her or any other WL.

It's usually first-come-first-serve basis nowadays considering the circumstances, so you still have to join the queue no matter what.

So if two firm regulars with, to borrow an analogy from China's system, a "social credit score" of 9/10 (in the WL's eyes) request for a booking on 28 Dec, 3 pm, the one who contacts her first should be the one getting the slot. And it definitely helps if one does advance booking.

And of course, the regular customer with a social credit score of 9/10 in the WL's book will be prioritised over another with 7/10, let alone new customers.

But your point about not begging the WL for a slot is right on, and it's one I have mentioned ad nauseam. After a few unsuccessful tries, just move on. Coming here to lament is utterly Simp behaviour to the nth degree.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 27-12-2020 at 11:38 AM.
Old 27-12-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
Bros do you guys double confirm with the ml on the day of your booking before you head down?

I do that, usually i drop them a text few hours before not sure if it is a good habit
Yes. In fact that's good practice. To ensure the ML didn't accidentally omitted our agreed slot and more importantly, give us ample time to source a last minute backup if there's hiccups
Old 27-12-2020, 11:37 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Recent best bet is to PCC

Seen so much nonsense and rubbish thesedays

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 27-12-2020, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Yes. In fact that's good practice. To ensure the ML didn't accidentally omitted our agreed slot and more importantly, give us ample time to source a last minute backup if there's hiccups
Glad i am not the only one that does it haha
Old 27-12-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 0
Lizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
To those bros who are unable to get through to XE..... just move on.
No point degrading yourself into begging for a slot if she's not interested in you.
Very wise advice.

Old bird is like old ginger..... really knows best.
Old 27-12-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Recent best bet is to PCC

Seen so much nonsense and rubbish thesedays
PCC too much till sian liao

Nowadays rather hold a few weeks and find ml to release
Old 27-12-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yes and just a word of caution that PCC too much can cause one to prefer PCC over a real female.
Old 27-12-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Haha how can hold for few weeks
Old 27-12-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Well... dun be fooled by Anxin's sweet n innocent persona... that's all I'll say.
you guys expect sweet and innocence from whore?
Old 27-12-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 21
sinjiao is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinjiao is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinjiao is a Helpful and Caring Samster

visited anxin quite a few times and she always seems to have some financial issue back home.. just dont get too involved with her.
Old 27-12-2020, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
From what I understand of Anxin, her KC game is strong, so put two and two together...

Anyway, awaiting updates.
He must have paid much more than others to upsize. Clearly another saga brewing?
Old 27-12-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy.site/xiao-bu-dian-massage/

she just moved to a Hotel recently...check with her before proceed.
Old 27-12-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
JerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by voo888doo View Post
she was qiao lin previously operated in Sophia road. look at least 10yrs older than picture. bad service. she was among ranked bottom among sgl ladies that I have tried.
I actually frequented Qiao Lin quite often during the early part of this year + end of last year. Her massage was so so but she get turned on easily and was always asking to "top up". Though I didn't, we had good chemistry and had good level of friendship while she was still here. She even gave me soup she made to drink.

I really guess everyone's experience is different.
Old 27-12-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 19
pronstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
If you do get zap it won't be because you speak ill of An Xin. It will be because you didn't even explain what happened. People here will just conclude you are just yet another of those whom did not get what you want from her and come here post a generic negative comment. Want to tell a story tell it in full, else don't even start.
very good point.... in the end just ML, who serious who lose.. life got better thing to worry about .. your real wife/children/family etc. just enjoy, unload then move on is the best.

dont play the KC game.
Old 27-12-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
tofuzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

question for the bros here.

has anybody been accused by the ML for not paying or forgetting to pay even after you're already out of the place? I was 200% certain that I've paid up before leaving, if not, how could I even leave in the first place. First time kena accused by a ML saying I never pay up abit tilting. lol

If anyone kena this situation, how would you resolve it? cause its like your words against hers.

ps, wouldn't mention the ML name if not likely I would be shredded into pieces by her white knights or regulars.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1