The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 06-10-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Upped Nathalie a few days ago. One of the most beautiful lbs around. Very gfe.

Won a ts beauty contest in Philippines and represented her country in miss Tiffany two years ago. Solid résumé.

On the flip side, she's like empress lee. She can get hard when you suck her but cannot be hard enough for her to fuck you.

It would have been perfect if she could.

For those who are sucker for looks, you won't regret. Fucked her while she was wearing her white nighties. I'm getting hard by thinking about it right now.
Old 07-10-2015, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ladyboylover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone ever met this TS in Jurong? I think she goes by the name of Coco Chanel sometimes. How does she compare to the FT visitors?

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5254901814.html

Many thanks in advance.
Old 08-10-2015, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 18
Duded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDope View Post
Had her a couple of days back. Late at night about 12am+. I'll vouch for everything Crazy_horse 02 said.

Very polite over the phone even though it was late (she just had dinner). Agreed on time and went up to her place (stays in a upscale hotel in town. Like seriously.)

Once there, we chatted a bit before I headed to wash up. Once done we were on the bed watching TV and talking for awhile before things started to heat up. The rest is all SOP (I topped) and after the deed was done, we even cuddled on the bed and she passed out for awhile... in my arms.

As what bro Crazy_horse 02 said... her looks are "If you bring her home even your mom would be proud." so that was the best $xxx I've ever spent.

She's staying for a few more days only so if you're willing to invest the $ on her go for it. If any consolation; if you're gentlemen to her, she'll rock your world.
Wow she looks good!
How much is your damage with her?
Old 08-10-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
HKman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duded View Post
Wow she looks good!
How much is your damage with her?
Like 200. Less if you're ang moh
Old 09-10-2015, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
arbdogol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...579897/3590860

She looks promising. I think she goes by the name of Vanessa before this? Anyone got any FR or advise on her?
Old 09-10-2015, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 15
g_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbdogol View Post

She looks promising. I think she goes by the name of Vanessa before this? Anyone got any FR or advise on her?
Looks quite good... also interested...
Old 12-10-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
CunnyLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Hmm.. Current pickings off craigslist & backpage are not quite tempting. Guess that's why not much recent updates. <sigh>
Old 14-10-2015, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
goof88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried Lanie 2 days back. Nice good discreet location. Upon reaching her place had a small talk. Went to have a quick shower and after that she offered to give me a massage. Nice oil back massage and slowly she went lower and massage my balls. Never been a btm before and she was very gentle i must say. Had the best orgasm in my life. Cummed while she fucked me after that she cleaned me up and we rested for a while.

2nd round as i cummed before i fucked her a while but couldnt last too long so i suggested she do me again. Damn she was good and i came the 2nd time. Went home a happy man.
Old 14-10-2015, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goof88 View Post
Tried Lanie 2 days back. Nice good discreet location. Upon reaching her place had a small talk. Went to have a quick shower and after that she offered to give me a massage. Nice oil back massage and slowly she went lower and massage my balls. Never been a btm before and she was very gentle i must say. Had the best orgasm in my life. Cummed while she fucked me after that she cleaned me up and we rested for a while.

2nd round as i cummed before i fucked her a while but couldnt last too long so i suggested she do me again. Damn she was good and i came the 2nd time. Went home a happy man.
Yes lanie is probably the best of the current bunch here.
I dont think I have ever cum while being fucked. Lucky you.
Old 14-10-2015, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Lvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone... been a silent lurker all along... have anybody try her b4??

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5249973799.html
Old 14-10-2015, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
slavezero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbdogol View Post

She's good. Got first blood on her last week. Very accommodating. Not too sure whether it was the lighting in the room at that point of time, but she was slightly darker in real life. Pics look slightly better. Overall, if you are a sucker for feminine vanilla LBs, she can be considered as 8/10. Frenched the whole way through, and finished off in her mouth. Woot!
Old 15-10-2015, 12:45 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavezero View Post
She's good. Got first blood on her last week. Very accommodating. Not too sure whether it was the lighting in the room at that point of time, but she was slightly darker in real life. Pics look slightly better. Overall, if you are a sucker for feminine vanilla LBs, she can be considered as 8/10. Frenched the whole way through, and finished off in her mouth. Woot!
Get while you can. She is going back to Indo on Friday.

Upz list:

Need to post / Send me PM: gooey 12, blackmumba 2, johnkim2 2
Old 15-10-2015, 01:09 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 13
Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by goof88 View Post

Two shots sounds like a good deal. What was the damage?
Old 15-10-2015, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

May I know the damage and contact. Pl PM me if you can

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday
Old 16-10-2015, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ladyboylover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those who saw my post asking after the Jurong based local TS sometimes working under the name of Coco Chanel then the FR is DONT BOTHER AWFUL ATTITUDE (Big Suprise).

For those who havent alreaady figured it out the you really need to visit Lanie she is well worth the money, a really nice person and very very good service. Worth every penny (I have seen her extensively over her last few visits going back over the years).

For those that can be bothered does anyone know if the threesome service offered in JB by those TS posting on CL SG worth it? The place they operate from looks good, price is okay and the ad reads well. Thinking of heading up there one day for a filthly threesome session.

There guys http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5240423169.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1