The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-12-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

No point bao-ing her for a month or more. Just wasting your money which could be used for many other WLs.
But I gotta confess, if the ML is Ai La quality and FULL services included in the package, then many will be tempted

Note: Hope no one start posting they had FJ with Ai La etc, just using her attributes for reference sake. As said, keep your off menu "specials" with ANY MLs to yourself, let's not turn this thread into a circus again yah.
Old 21-12-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
But I gotta confess, if the ML is Ai La quality and FULL services included in the package, then many will be tempted

Note: Hope no one start posting they had FJ with Ai La etc, just using her attributes for reference sake. As said, keep your off menu "specials" with ANY MLs to yourself, let's not turn this thread into a circus again yah.
Ok for Ai La, maybe I'll get bored only after a week or so.
Old 21-12-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
When bao ? Cos we want unlimited fj and don't want to share with other bros right? Lol. But so many past experience from people who bao all regret cos the ML eat behind their backs . Date other man for extra cash even after signing unlimited package. Keep a few FB and don't let the robert know. ... Also how to fj 5x a day and 100x a month to get your money worth ?lol all better jst go for F as u need.
Old 21-12-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguys.online/tina-massage/

Visited tina recently. She need to change her phone usage habit
No smoking smell when I visited, her place is quite clean and spacious.
She is chio in womanly, def not a xmm, body is well maintained.

Quite experienced in sensual, will do light cat bath but she will position herself far from you to avoid you roam south. I tried, hand not enough long to reach her south in that position haha..

Legs very straight, butt very fit and smooth skin. Quite good

==

RTM: 7/10
(Very easy to get booking..)
Old 21-12-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5534 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

John, we have pretty similar taste. What are your current choices now?
Old 21-12-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Generally speaking for any middle-aged guy reasonably successful in career whom main expenditure is womanising, bao-ing ML is not mission impossible financially speaking. Contrary to what most may think, most MLs not expecting astronomical amount to get them off the market, in exchange for less stressful, risk free net earnings and just serving one client instead of multiple Tom, Dick and Harry daily.

The main reason why we aren't seeing tons of MLs being bao-ed is because most of the Bros are sensible enough to understand that it's just not a logical and fulfilling investment. Yes, she is exclusively yours for X period of time but it's just sunk cost at the end of the day, she RTC, you are back to square one. Not forgetting that we are not talking about rich man bao celebrities.. these are working ladies listing themselves on websites for sexual services.. how anyone can feel it's a crowning moment to bao them is really beyond me.

Last but not least, the one month bao fee of a ML could easily translate to many people 1 year of ML expenditure. Most bros will conclude that this $$$ is better spent on visiting many many MLs over the course of the year.

In a nutshell, it's not we can't. It's coz we ain't dumb.
Well said bro...However I also do know of bros who not only bao ML but divorce family to be with the ML. Granted the ML is working in a spa...but really silly in my opinion.
Best part is divorce the wife to marry the ML working in a spa...
And the ML working in the spa is also fxxxing other bros behind the husband back
Haha How I know cause I am the paying customer also....
Anyway she is working in the spa west of singapore...cheongsters should know her..she is an ang pai used to ply her trade in Yishun...surname is Yaxx....
Silly husband monitoring her schedule tight tight and fetching her from work thought can reduce her chance of green hat...but what the heck got use meh...
Like what bros here said...pay money the ML also not yours exclusively....some more divoece family to be with the ML...this is ultimate liao..and I am sure he aint the only one...anyway he happy can already.
Old 21-12-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
John, we have pretty similar taste. What are your current choices now?
Bro PolarBear, unfortunately I am kinda hibernating since my previous regular RTC. Heavier family commitments during year-end festive period too, likely resume this hobby when 2021 is upon us. Main issue is no ML out there at the moment really entice me very much lol
Old 21-12-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Well said bro...However I also do know of bros who not only bao ML but divorce family to be with the ML. Granted the ML is working in a spa...but really silly in my opinion.
Best part is divorce the wife to marry the ML working in a spa...
And the ML working in the spa is also fxxxing other bros behind the husband back
Haha How I know cause I am the paying customer also....
Anyway she is working in the spa west of singapore...cheongsters should know her..she is an ang pai used to ply her trade in Yishun...surname is Yaxx....
Silly husband monitoring her schedule tight tight and fetching her from work thought can reduce her chance of green hat...but what the heck got use meh...
Like what bros here said...pay money the ML also not yours exclusively....some more divoece family to be with the ML...this is ultimate liao..and I am sure he aint the only one...anyway he happy can already.
Matters of the heart only those in the relationship know best, probably not for us to judge if it is wise or silly, since in this case the ML is not on a "hit and run" mission to earn her bucket of gold then RTC. The guy may really feel he has a future with her. To each its own lah.
Old 21-12-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Matters of the heart only those in the relationship know best, probably not for us to judge if it is wise or silly, since in this case the ML is not on a "hit and run" mission to earn her bucket of gold then RTC. The guy may really feel he has a future with her. To each its own lah.
Certainly bro I aint complaining. I mean I have my fun with her without the responsibility of keeping her in Singapore.
But the guy feels he have a future with her??...haha...
Old 21-12-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Certainly bro I aint complaining. I mean I have my fun with her without the responsibility of keeping her in Singapore.
But the guy feels he have a future with her??...haha...
Takes a man with a really BIG heart to be able to accept her past. I can't
Old 21-12-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Accepting the past is one thing, to accept what will continue, is really.. lets just say REALLY BIG hearted

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 21-12-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro..frankly speaking who can...I mean which guys can
accept their other half playing with other guys dicks
and letting guys autoroam her.
Old 21-12-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

And see ppl discussing your girl, "5g roam", "cim", "unlock xxxx" in the forum

Unless the guy is not a guy
Old 21-12-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
And see ppl discussing your girl, "5g roam", "cim", "unlock xxxx" in the forum

Unless the guy is not a guy
Trust me the husband is lurking here and know and read all these..but he just refuse to believe his wife is doing all these behind his back..
O well some guys are just delusional....he happy can liao.
Old 21-12-2020, 07:03 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-apple/

Fake photo spotted. A fake no lic spa.

Collected $150 upfront at the counter.

In short $150 for FJ be it if u going for it anot.

Totally no massage.

Its a total bomb.

Opt for cbj and in out within 30mins including 2 shower time.

Why is AV not raiding this kinda scam joint?

Pathetic that SLG has degraded to such low level of ads with fake photos n zero service joint.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1