The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-12-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Lonerhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonedwy View Post
How can be she rtc? Just ask her good frens shuang shuang, anran and anyue will know the truth 🤫
Is not surprising if she decides to rtc earlier than expected. She did it before in the past, so nothing surprising
Old 20-12-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 18
sourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Burner is better, as it means you can dump the number if you need too without worrying about losing important business contacts. Some bros use dual SIM phones as they have OC watching them.

I had one lady in Macau add me on WeChat, refused to tell me who gave her my contact.

Years ago an ML got jealous I was helping another ML with something, so she gave out my number and claimed I was an OKT! Dumped that SIM card straight away.

Getting a prepaid number is easy, and you can ask your neighbours helper to get for you, just use top up cards.
any bros can have sim card to recommend?? haha
Old 20-12-2020, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Not sure about this particular brand that I linked, but there's plenty of wallets that block RFID, as ppl are a bit paranoid that someone will use 'tap and take' system on them.

For BT - if you are using the app, then turn off your phone's BT. If you really worried then switch your phone off after you make your last appt but before you get near to your destination, so you cannot be tracked by your phone 'pinging' to mobile stations.

This is a precaution as govt may use this info to analyse movement patterns, so imagine their data shows an apartment where 10 different males go to every day...

I always use a burner phone, but still carry my 'normal' phone with me, so I turn it off before I walk to my appointment.
Bro i got a fren doing contact tracing and i can tell u they not so free to analyze everyone's data. Even if 10+ ppl go to one person can also be visit for clean home based massage, no evidence to indicate otherwise and they dont bother also.

The contact tracing can potentially save u and other bros because if u suay suay meet ML who is covid positive, once they contact u then u can isolate urself to avoid spreading to family. Or in another scenario if u positive but hide from tracing and spread to ML, jitao end up become manhunt for u because u created unlinked case for singapore.

Just my 2cents for safe cheonging
Old 20-12-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Quite easy to find I think
Search for qiao lin
Was tempted to try but some of the older negative reviews turned me off
Old 20-12-2020, 08:06 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2432 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Bro i got a fren doing contact tracing and i can tell u they not so free to analyze everyone's data. Even if 10+ ppl go to one person can also be visit for clean home based massage, no evidence to indicate otherwise and they dont bother also.

The contact tracing can potentially save u and other bros because if u suay suay meet ML who is covid positive, once they contact u then u can isolate urself to avoid spreading to family. Or in another scenario if u positive but hide from tracing and spread to ML, jitao end up become manhunt for u because u created unlinked case for singapore.

Just my 2cents for safe cheonging
I understand the contract tracing system, but I’m also aware how the TraceTogether App and token works. Yes the contract tracing team won’t access the data if there’s no need to, but that doesn’t mean that other departments can’t use it as a tool outside of the situation.

If you do get COVID-19, then it really is in the best benefit of everyone to get notified and traced, including MLs and FLs. I also fully expect them to notify me if something happens to them.
Old 20-12-2020, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

dear retarded, ok noted on this...end case
Old 20-12-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
kn3td3w0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Ya, she is still in sg.

Money is king so envy the bros can baobaobao haha
Totally the opposite of u, i really pity those bros. Let's see how that pans out in a long term.
Old 20-12-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
xbearbear is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro any recommendations for BBBJ here?
Old 20-12-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of

I know it's a long shot but if anyone has the wechat of a ML called Weiwei can pm me? She went back in April this year. Lost some of my wc contacts
Thank you
Old 20-12-2020, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 711 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTheOtherSit View Post
Came across this words quite a lot of times,what does fly kite means?
Telling them to get lost.
Old 20-12-2020, 09:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
xbearbear is Cool - loads of Potential

bros do u guys have a recommendation for bbbj here?
Old 20-12-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn3td3w0 View Post
Totally the opposite of u, i really pity those bros. Let's see how that pans out in a long term.
No right and wrong for this. If you can afford to buy happiness and can detach yourself from the situation, why not?
Old 20-12-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Well... Thats true assuming the guy really can afford it

Some guys just falling in love and spending their life savings..... Or young guys who parents gave them money for a headstart in life but they end up spending on girls
Old 20-12-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 14
cesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys. I booked a ML last month, but before that haven’t been booking ML for 2 years. Yesterday I tried to msg quite a few girls but only 1 replied, saying 你没有记录

They have a database to check if you have records of booking I supposed? How do I get into their database if I can’t even get a reply?

Thanks in adv for the advice bro!
Old 20-12-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 5
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesc88 View Post
Hi guys. I booked a ML last month, but before that haven’t been booking ML for 2 years. Yesterday I tried to msg quite a few girls but only 1 replied, saying 你没有记录

They have a database to check if you have records of booking I supposed? How do I get into their database if I can’t even get a reply?

Thanks in adv for the advice bro!
Just go visit those not too hype and willing accept new cust ml..

There is some mls accept new cust
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1