The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

7.45 PM vs RC Lens.

Hope can see Hojlund in action...my friend say likely only intro before match.
No play time.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 05-08-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
7.45 PM vs RC Lens.

Hope can see Hojlund in action...my friend say likely only intro before match.
No play time.
My friend is correct. Unveil before match to the OT crowd.
But pose with no number jersey.

To the match.....

As I said earlier, Onana high position sure brings problem. And he kenna lobbed.
Not really his fault as Dalot was too casual with the backpass and Varane was caught off guard.

Fark this Mount, knn....2 golden chances from Garnacho good work and he just spurned it. Garnacho can't believe he kanna gabo with his pass.
Told you all earlier liao, this Mount guy is a rubbish.

Man U redeemed themselves in the 2nd half with 3 goals. Rashford, Antony and Casemiro.

Probably MOTM is Garnacho. This guy is a beast on the left side.
He started this match and give a good account of himself.
Everytime he got the ball, the opposite defenders will panic and back pedal.
If not for that rubbish Mount, it is a hattrick of assists.

Tell Mount go become gigolo better. Don't play soccer.

Old 06-08-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1954 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42944 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My friend is correct. Unveil before match to the OT crowd.
But pose with no number jersey.

To the match.....

As I said earlier, Onana high position sure brings problem. And he kenna lobbed.
Not really his fault as Dalot was too casual with the backpass and Varane was caught off guard.

Fark this Mount, knn....2 golden chances from Garnacho good work and he just spurned it. Garnacho can't believe he kanna gabo with his pass.
Told you all earlier liao, this Mount guy is a rubbish.

Man U redeemed themselves in the 2nd half with 3 goals. Rashford, Antony and Casemiro.

Probably MOTM is Garnacho. This guy is a beast on the left side.
He started this match and give a good account of himself.
Everytime he got the ball, the opposite defenders will panic and back pedal.
If not for that rubbish Mount, it is a hattrick of assists.

Tell Mount go become gigolo better. Don't play soccer.
See I hv been telling u all that this will happen if the baldy manager insists on playing a high defensive line...but no one believes except bro lacoruna...the GK will surely be caught stranded n unable to chase after the ball if opposition players r smart enough to know how to kick the ball high enough n lob it over the GK n let it roll into an unguarded net...such an easy way to score goals against opponents like that

As for Mount, many fans already know he is a rubbish player as seen in this match against Lens...not only can't he score or assist to score goals, he also got robbed of the ball easily in midfield by opposition midfielders...such a shame n a waste paying so much money for him ..all this is the baldy manager's fault again....always recruits average players at such high prices...I think Antony who is often criticised plays better n more aggressive than him...sell him back to Chelski I say...n get better midfielders like James Madison or Harvey Barnes former Leicester players...another shame is he is wearing the No 7 shirt of goal-scorers but can't even score a goal after playing so many games already...the No 7 shirt shd be worn by strikers like CR7 not midfielders or shd be worn by Garnacho who is a much better footballer than him

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 06-08-2023 at 08:46 AM.
Old 06-08-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Watch out for the last friendly match against ATHELETIC tonight at 11.00 pm ...see how this rubbish Mount play ...chiak liao bee...I think Mctom is anytime better than him...wat a waste of money getting him....all becos of this brainless baldy manager...no wonder he is not called up by Southgate for the England squad

Old 06-08-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Watch out for the last friendly match against ATHELETIC tonight at 11.00 pm ...see how this rubbish Mount play ...chiak liao bee...I think Mctom is anytime better than him...wat a waste of money getting him....all becos of this brainless baldy manager...no wonder he is not called up by Southgate for the England squad
what irks me was he was treating his boo boo as a joke (Mount was seen smiling) and Garnacho was left in disgust.

It is a friendly and Mount is clearly not taking things seriously.

Garnacho, on the other hand, was full of fire right off the bat. Friendly or not. He was a beast.

Think Garnacho should be the one wearing Number 7 instead of this rubbish "mound".

Old 06-08-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
And at half-time it's 1-0 against the red pussies ....n u know why, it's all thanks to Mcdisaster again who gave the ball cheaply to the opposition player who like the other match quickly kicked it to his friend in front of the red goal who easily kicked the ball in past the onrushing MU goalie Heaton...when I saw McDisaster playing I knew he would surely give away a goal n true enough he actually did

Old 07-08-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
And at half-time it's 1-0 against the red pussies ....n u know why, it's all thanks to Mcdisaster again who gave the ball cheaply to the opposition player who like the other match quickly kicked it to his friend in front of the red goal who easily kicked the ball in past the onrushing MU goalie Heaton...when I saw McDisaster playing I knew he would surely give away a goal n true enough he actually did
Well well well....he redeemed himself with that header assist for Pellistri equaliser....right at the end of match.

But seriously many questions to be asked as they got an extra player and yet still couldn't score.
Many miscue passes despite lion share possession.
That very last minute injury time equaliser save the blushes.

Old 07-08-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4500 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

23/24 preseason
would say that man u had a good preseason overall, good in the sense that ETH can take a look at the youngsters and the 1st team got minutes in their legs, the impt thing is the players build up match fitness and improve understanding with each other. youngsters like pellistri, hannibal, mainoo, amad can have some game time in the new season. pellistri can be an impact sub with his direct running and hannibal can be the next box to box MC after mount

after the final 2 friendlies, ETH will have finalised his XI for the start of the season: onana, AWB, shaw, varane, martinez, casemiro, mount, fernandes, antony, garnacho, rashford (AWB over dalot due to the dalot's error which led to lens' goal; garnacho over sancho due to his impact in the lens game, but i still think he will have trouble going past experienced defenders if he is in starting XI; rashford will operate as SC while ETH eases hojlund into 1st team action). the team still has difficulty passing their way out from opponent high press, will need onana and casemiro's passing range to the attackers as they run the channels, hope the defenders can contribute a killer pass or two

new signings
onana - ETH got his sweeper keeper, onana is schmeichel 2.0 and ready to give an earful to teammates who switched off during matches. his passing range benefits the attack as he can pick out teammates' runs (among the defenders, i don't see anyone who has the vision to play a killer pass, martinez maybe?)

mount - high energy and aggressive when pressing, best option as a box to box MC, but needs to work on his shooting and composure (that miss vs lens really facepalm)

hojlund - is he really worth 64m? i don't think so but man u is paying for the "potential". can ETH turn him into a lethal striker? only time will tell and note that scandinavian players generally don't flop in PL

evans? - will ETH make him a perm signing? depending on the outcome of maguire, its possible to sign him as a backup DC and mentor youngsters, and transition to future coach

season 23/24 expectations
can man u challenge for the title this season? realistically no as the squad is not a well oiled machine like city or arsenal. a top-4 finish is the minimum and a bonus to finish second, this season will be competitive as the top 6 have showed ambition by splashing cash. ETH's 2nd season in charge is to consolidate on the improvements made during the first season, new players are signed but the jigsaw is not complete. i feel the final piece is the DR position, both AWB and dalot can't claim the spot as their own because of individual shortcomings, ETH will have to make do with them until he can sign a top DR, he will need 2-3 more windows to improve the squad into one that can challenge for the title

ETH will have to carefully manage the squad as they are playing PL, UCL and domestic cups, youngsters can be given chances to play in easier fixtures as the squad is rotated during fixture congestion

squad KPIs: score more, concede less, cut out mistakes, don't give up until final whistle

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 08-08-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post

ETH will have to carefully manage the squad as they are playing PL, UCL and domestic cups, youngsters can be given chances to play in easier fixtures as the squad is rotated during fixture congestion

squad KPIs: score more, concede less, cut out mistakes, don't give up until final whistle
Good round up!

Now that ETH have a ready pool of youngsters to call upon, he will need to prioritize and rotate his squad.
Top priority should EPL and UCL. The Carabao Cup should be drop early on as they won it before. Or put on the youngsters for such games.

But more importantly, the mentality of the players, especially the so called 1st team seniors, need to be addressed.

As for the new signings, I still have some reservations, especially "rubbish mound". Yes, he will be called this nick for the upcoming season if he doesn't improve.

Old 08-08-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good round up!

Now that ETH have a ready pool of youngsters to call upon, he will need to prioritize and rotate his squad.
Top priority should EPL and UCL. The Carabao Cup should be drop early on as they won it before. Or put on the youngsters for such games.

But more importantly, the mentality of the players, especially the so called 1st team seniors, need to be addressed.

As for the new signings, I still have some reservations, especially "rubbish mound". Yes, he will be called this nick for the upcoming season if he doesn't improve.
i hope pellistri, hannibal and mainoo get some games this season, they have impressed during preseason, so yea likely to get minutes in FA/EFL cup fixtures. amad diallo is wearing No.16 so he will compete with antony for AMR when he recovers, need to improve his decision making though. ETH will adjust his squad rotation depending on how deep man u goes in UCL

ETH has emphasised publicly that all the players must show high standards to deserve a starting spot, good to foster a competitive spirit within the squad. its also a call for some players to buck up, if any 1st team player is complacent and doesn't give his all, an eager youngster is always ready to take his spot

what i see from mount during preseason is high workrate, tireless running, aggressive pressing and getting into scoring positions, he reminds me of gerrard/lampard as box to box MC in their prime. have to be optimistic that he will be a good addition, otherwise why man u even bother signing him? perhaps the first 2 months of fixtures can indicate if he fits into ETH system or not. (side note: the situation is even more sian now for mctom, last season ETH preferred eriksen as the link betw defence and attack, and fred for man-marking. ETH don't rate mctom well, same goes for VDB)

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 09-08-2023, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Seems new boy Hojlund suffered a 'knock' while on pre-season with Atalanta. Some other outlets report it as a 'back problem'. Will be out for as long as a possible 6 weeks. Could be as late as 15 Sep vs Brighton.

So dun hold your breath waiting to see him in action.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 09-08-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:

have to be optimistic that he will be a good addition, otherwise why man u even bother signing him? perhaps the first 2 months of fixtures can indicate if he fits into ETH system or not. (side note: the situation is even more sian now for mctom, last season ETH preferred eriksen as the link betw defence and attack, and fred for man-marking. ETH don't rate mctom well, same goes for VDB)
Because he English ma. I strongly feel he is just mediocre at best. That silly sitter miss against Lens already speaks volumes.

I think Eriksen is gone case already. He couldn't get his mojo back after that injury.

Feels bad about McTom. I always think he can be moulded into something else.
But Man U looks overstaffed in the midfield section and it is really time to let him go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Seems new boy Hojlund suffered a 'knock' while on pre-season with Atalanta. Some other outlets report it as a 'back problem'. Will be out for as long as a possible 6 weeks. Could be as late as 15 Sep vs Brighton.

So dun hold your breath waiting to see him in action.
Simi sai is this??? I thought he went through a medical before joining???
His jersey number until now not decided.

Hope he won't be like Martial 2.0.

Old 09-08-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Simi sai is this??? I thought he went through a medical before joining???
His jersey number until now not decided.

Hope he won't be like Martial 2.0.
The pre-signing medicals are to check for serious/long-term issues. 'Regular' injuries that will heal in weeks won't stop any transfers. I only remember Van Nistelrooy's signing being delayed by a season due to a serious knee problem.

But sigh, not great to start the season without a fully-fit squad.

On another note, seems Maguire is finally leaving... A reported 30m fee agreed with West Ham.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 10-08-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Because he English ma. I strongly feel he is just mediocre at best. That silly sitter miss against Lens already speaks volumes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Seems new boy Hojlund suffered a 'knock' while on pre-season with Atalanta

haha hope mount fit in quickly and doesn't commit too many errors in the first 2 months

eriksen can backup fernandes as playmaker, mctom backup casemiro as DMC, fred can be sold as hannibal and mainoo are breaking thru

ya i thought mctom can be a box to box MC, even though past managers played him in DMC. to impress ETH, he can improve his vision and passing range

~~~

watched highlights of hojlund when at atalanta, he can hold up the ball and know where the goal is. hope that he can recover and adapt to PL asap. if ETH gives him No.11, it means greenwood GG liao

Old 10-08-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:

watched highlights of hojlund when at atalanta, he can hold up the ball and know where the goal is. hope that he can recover and adapt to PL asap. if ETH gives him No.11, it means greenwood GG liao
Suspect Greenwood will stay, but some vid of him with personal trainer showed him to be really rusty. Not sure how much of his former form he can recapture in the short term. Didn't see the vid, but apparently his shooting lacked power and accuracy. Mostly saved or not on target. Hopefully the saying "form is temporary, class is permanent" applies...

Anyway, as Maguire leaves, hopefully his no.5 can be used in a reshuffle and Dalot can vacate the no.20 shirt for Hojlund. Would love for him to have RVP's Utd number. Unless, of course, Martial leaves....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1