The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 08-07-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
Wah. Local ah?
No, bro. From a chat grp in China.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 08-07-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2205 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Nope they know im horny, some times they warn me to control myself haha i have itchy hands which i like to touch their butts.

You mean they like to tease you to show everything but you cannot touch them ah?

What a good friend of they.
Old 08-07-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2998 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Really cock teaser. My neighbour gave big boobs and after giving birth to 3 kids, her titties remains gigantic. Every morning can see her braless in either her loose tshirt or hugging tshirt. Really die cock standing.

My friend drove me home 1 day and never bang his car against the wall after seeing my neighbour alights from her car with body hugging clothing with deep cleavage. Lol! His eyes popped before asking me who is that lady.

In the end she divorced her husband because her husband had affair with a young lady (my neighbour is 40+ gg to 50). Wasted sia! Every night play with a hot milf with a freaking tight body with huge tits. Really idiots
Old 08-07-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Really cock teaser. My neighbour gave big boobs and after giving birth to 3 kids, her titties remains gigantic. Every morning can see her braless in either her loose tshirt or hugging tshirt. Really die cock standing.

My friend drove me home 1 day and never bang his car against the wall after seeing my neighbour alights from her car with body hugging clothing with deep cleavage. Lol! His eyes popped before asking me who is that lady.

In the end she divorced her husband because her husband had affair with a young lady (my neighbour is 40+ gg to 50). Wasted sia! Every night play with a hot milf with a freaking tight body with huge tits. Really idiots
Man, what a MILF and I agree, the husband blew it all away. I guess he must have some sort of a unstable relationship with her, maybe his sex with her didn't go so well every night??? Maybe that's why he went with the other lady. Or he's the type who always want to fuck other girls behind his wife's back?
Old 08-07-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2998 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontageEvening View Post
Man, what a MILF and I agree, the husband blew it all away. I guess he must have some sort of a unstable relationship with her, maybe his sex with her didn't go so well every night??? Maybe that's why he went with the other lady. Or he's the type who always want to fuck other girls behind his wife's back?
Don’t really know her husband very well but seems like those tow kay who always go hang flower joint type. Can see wife put in a lot of effort to upkeep her image

(1) Will go for run in morning
(2) During lunch will see her swim
(3) Night time definitely gym for 2 hours

Routine (3) is confirmed. (1) and (2) depends on weather. Moreover she also can doll herself up. One time I was in Europe and she called me to buy some sexy lingerie for her. Haha! This kind of charbo is not like those type got 3 children then looks cui type
Old 08-07-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2205 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Don’t really know her husband very well but seems like those tow kay who always go hang flower joint type. Can see wife put in a lot of effort to upkeep her image

(1) Will go for run in morning
(2) During lunch will see her swim
(3) Night time definitely gym for 2 hours

Routine (3) is confirmed. (1) and (2) depends on weather. Moreover she also can doll herself up. One time I was in Europe and she called me to buy some sexy lingerie for her. Haha! This kind of charbo is not like those type got 3 children then looks cui type

Wah. Not bad she ask you to help her buy.

You know I know.

Big hint lai Liao.
Old 09-07-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
no longer available thanks anyway
Old 09-07-2022, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
You mean they like to tease you to show everything but you cannot touch them ah?

What a good friend of they.
I dont know is it the purposely show to me or lazy to cover up.
Old 09-07-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
no longer available thanks anyway
So sorry, bro.
My account was removed for violating the terms of service. I can't find another video hosting site which may allow my content.
How could I upload my video directly to SBF?
Thanks for your interest.
Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 09-07-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So sorry, bro.
My account was removed for violating the terms of service. I can't find another video hosting site which may allow my content.
How could I upload my video directly to SBF?
Thanks for your interest.
Cheers!
Bro WB
Well wetransfer was simply great until some asshole at the forum seems to think it funny to download AND THEN report the links. Quite fast upload and download too.
Old 09-07-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
cockahalima deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Better not, i heard the covid case went up to 4 digits
4 digits is the norm now
Old 09-07-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well wetransfer was simply great until some asshole at the forum seems to think it funny to download AND THEN report the links. Quite fast upload and download too.
I see. Will videos of naked women be allowed?

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 10-07-2022, 01:27 AM
Samster

dun label so obviously lah
Quote:
I see. Will videos of naked women be allowed?
Old 10-07-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18973 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great sharings bros.
Old 10-07-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
dun label so obviously lah
My Vimeo account was removed even though I didn't label it. Perhaps I should label it 'family gathering' in future.

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1