The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2011, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 13
haosac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
my research:
em = i
co = have
miễn = excuse ???
khong noi duoc = cannot say
nên = ought to
lỗi = mistake??? / lời = promise???
em = i
sinh = produce ???
anh = you
dung hoi = don't ask
nua = anymore

bro jack can help correct?
the gal is not well educated, and thus she wrote/typed based on how she pronounces words in her dialect.

First sentence: "em co mien khong noi duoc nen loi"
em=I
co=có=have
mien=(typo) niềm (I guess)~issue/matter/problem
khong noi duoc = không nói được = cannot speak
nen loi = nên lời, this one is tricky, cannot be translated word by word. "lời" is something one speak/say. "nên" in this case is similar to "out"
--> 1st sentence: I have a problem (so that) I cannot speak out a word.

Second sentence: "em sinh anh dung hoi nua"
sinh=(typo) xin = beg
anh=you
dung=đừng=do not
hoi=hỏi=ask
nua=nữa=more
--> 2nd sentence: I beg you don't ask (any) more

Nice try ilovedoggie
Old 17-10-2011, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
you very humble...
everytime i go with you to your homeground, i keep wondering how come the floor outside always got ponds of water.

now i know that you use your powderful TV to talk to the vb till the cum and wet the floor..
i second that

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 18-10-2011, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -270 / Power: 0
RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004

Quote:
i am getting worried....
scary... cut cu happens to be a common thing i hear, now happen for real
Old 18-10-2011, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ2004 View Post
scary... cut cu happens to be a common thing i hear, now happen for real
i watch a report on CNA saying about such cat cu thing in thailand. the doctors there are quite experience in re-connecting the cat-ed cu and they say can resume sexual performance. they have too many of such cases. no surprise.

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 18-10-2011, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
8fdjf934ms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anybody help me translate this?

Nhi oi may noi voi may nguoi kia la nieu nhu ngay mai co di thi nghi 1 ngay nua.Nhung neu co hay kg co di thi aly tra tien phat 1 ngay lai cho nha!

anybody willing to provide translation service? hehe i got a lot of thing to translate. willing to pay/buy beer
Old 18-10-2011, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8fdjf934ms View Post
Can anybody help me translate this?

Nhi oi may noi voi may nguoi kia la nieu nhu ngay mai co di thi nghi 1 ngay nua.Nhung neu co hay kg co di thi aly tra tien phat 1 ngay lai cho nha!

anybody willing to provide translation service? hehe i got a lot of thing to translate. willing to pay/buy beer
Hey Ms Nhi, you go tell those few people there if tomorrow got go, then not go work for 1 more day. But if did not go then return back the money equivalent of fine for 1 day absent from work, ok!

You took this SMS from a girl's phone. the owner of this phone name is Nhi. She is working in a bar as some sort of hostess. They will be fined for any days absent from work.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 19-10-2011, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haosac View Post
Nice try ilovedoggie
Wow.... are u a vietnamese???

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 19-10-2011, 12:45 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
You took this SMS from a girl's phone. the owner of this phone name is Nhi. She is working in a bar as some sort of hostess. They will be fined for any days absent from work.
You are good leh!!! I see those sentences, I headache roi

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 19-10-2011, 06:43 AM
Samster

Viet brides’ nightmares in the land of kimchi
================================================== ====
A Kien Giang native girl said she would never forget the fleeting two hours she had to play with her four-year child at the divorce court in South Korea, not knowing when she could have such a moment again.

Unable to put up with repeated verbal offenses from her mother-in-law and the cold treatment of her husband, Dang Thi Hong Loan, a native of the Mekong Delta in her 20s, filed for divorce after being driven out of home.

Months before the trial, she could not bear missing her child and went back home but her mother-in-law just closed the door in her face, refusing to let her see her child, Loan told a Tuoi Tre reporter at a refuge center for Viet brides in the western Incheon City.

Most Vietnamese brides are left with two choices after running away from their husbands: hiding away at the center while waiting for the legal migration procedures or accepting to go back to Vietnam and leave children behind.

Reality check for Viet brides

Ms. Par Too Wup, director of a Refuge Center for Viet brides in Chang Won in the south of South Korea said the women taking shelter at her center, mostly from Vietnam, China, Philippines and Cambodia, are badly treated by their husbands and their families.

For their safety, she refused to give the women’s names or their addresses.

“We have been harassed and threatened by the Korean husbands and their families many times, who arrived here demanding to take back their wives.

As Hong Loan summed up her five years of marriage in South Korea, “Our life after marriage is a big disillusion since we have nothing in common.

“Most Korean men seeking Vietnamese wives are past their marriageable age, divorced, low-income earners, or suffer physical or mental disabilities that render them ineligible to local girls,” Loan said.

“We Vietnamese girls are nothing but baby-making machines for them. It’s merely a business transaction -- there is no love between us. To our Korean mothers-in-law, their sons and grandchildren are always the number one, we are just nothing in their eyes.

“I don’t blame anyone for my plight as I chose to come here to look for happiness and to help my family,” Loan said.

When the Tuoi Tre reporter visited the center, six Vietnamese women were staying there, including 21-year-old Vo Thi Lan from Ba Ria Vung Tau who was carrying a baby.

Lan said she married a Korean man twice her age in July last year via a marriage agency.

“I agreed to marry him to have VND30 million (US$1,500) to pay for the debt of my parents.

“At the time, he seemed normal. But after coming here, I realized there was something wrong about him. He didn’t say anything all day and just obeyed what his mother told him, like a child,” Lan recalled her first days living with her husband’s family.

Rubbing her hand on the abdomen, Lan cried, “I was insulted every time I didn’t understand them. His mother once forced me to kneel on the floor all night as a punishment. She even tore off my clothes I was wearing and drove me out.

“Being completely naked under cold weather, I had to walk to a neighbor’s house and asked for some clothes. She then explained to the neighbor that the porblem occurred because I refused to sleep with my husband.”

Lan decided to flee from her husband’s family after living with them for four months.

“I am staying here till I give birth and find a job to have enough money to return home to take care of my child. I don’t know what to do here,” Lan burst out sobbing.

During his stay in South Korea, the Tuoi Tre journalist talked with many Vietnamese brides who are victims of abuse, some were beaten up and hospitalized with broken ribs. Miserable and hurt, they endure the pain and hide it from their parents for fear of making them worried.

Some were even forced to have sex with their husbands in the presence of their mothers- and sisters-in-law so they could check their ability as a wife.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 19-10-2011, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
8fdjf934ms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Hey Ms Nhi, you go tell those few people there if tomorrow got go, then not go work for 1 more day. But if did not go then return back the money equivalent of fine for 1 day absent from work, ok!

thanks!! you are pro man! can just clarify that she asking the the phone owner to go back and work? if not kanna fine?
Old 19-10-2011, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
You are good leh!!! I see those sentences, I headache roi
your XNN skill improved....
your headache is due to KTTN... go find vb to cure you
Old 19-10-2011, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
i am getting worried....
You sleep on the girl, not live on the girl so you are safe.
Old 19-10-2011, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 13
haosac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Wow.... are u a vietnamese???
Ya lor. I was looking for an English study forum. Dunno y end up here
Old 19-10-2011, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8fdjf934ms View Post
thanks!! you are pro man! can just clarify that she asking the the phone owner to go back and work? if not kanna fine?

the person wants the gal Nhi to convey the message to the other gals.never mention if Nhi is one of them.
Old 19-10-2011, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haosac View Post
Ya lor. I was looking for an English study forum. Dunno y end up here

forum nai tot hon phai ko...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1