The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
...advise on which hotel to book? i have read alot of review,...but i do not which 1 to choose. Page 10 hotel,bayview pattya,bella villa prima or lk empress. Anyone of you all have stay those hotel before??
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Bay breeze, scenery city, page 10 near to central festival. Hotel selection, blue sky Pattaya near to big C.
All budget within $50 except for page 10 which is on the higher side ard $70.
Check agoda review n map for more detail...
My regular haunt is Page 10, soi 10. Good central location, between 2nd road and Beach Road, and only 5mins walk to Central Festival. Boutique style hotel, with (small) terrace but big bathrooms. No point to pay upgrade to deluxe, as no real diff. Receptionist is friendly katoey. Brekkie ok.

Jim's brief is correct, checkout Agoda review and hotel websites. And give Tim a shot to quote you competitive price.

You could also check out August Suites, Pattaya Klang (central). Big apartment style rooms, with terrace. Smack in busy stretch, 3 mins walk to left exiting hotel got this local style kopitiam with good tze cha.
Old 05-03-2016, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
You could also check out August Suites, Pattaya Klang (central). Big apartment style rooms, with terrace. Smack in busy stretch, 3 mins walk to left exiting hotel got this local style kopitiam with good tze cha.
I ever stay August suite, big room with balcony,
Many food carts along the roadside juz outside August suite.. Walkable distance to soi6 too lol..
Will b quite far if u walk to beach rd abt 600m..
Must book early as many ppl know abt this hotel..
Old 05-03-2016, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

August suite..
Old 05-03-2016, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Jim San, why your August suite got 2 beds? for orgy ah?
Old 08-03-2016, 12:21 PM
Samster

KNN... I messed up my planning. Jepon boss want to eat lunch in BKK Somboon Seafood restaurant. So I have to drive up to BKK in the morning.

I have already booked Juagen at jomtein for my 2 buddies. Can any bros advise any activity in the afternoon for them?

I was thinking of directing them to Pinky Spa at Chonburi but it seem quite far from pattaya beach and I took our rental car to BKK.

Any good recommendations for them?
Old 08-03-2016, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post

Any good recommendations for them?

U are entertaining your client or boss or whatever.... u should be doing research via google or whatever.... no point keep asking for fish here. U get promoted, get praised will u share with us?
Old 08-03-2016, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U are entertaining your client or boss or whatever.... u should be doing research via google or whatever.... no point keep asking for fish here. U get promoted, get praised will u share with us?
Total 4 person go pattaya. Me and boss have to drive up to BKK to meet client. 2 colleagues stay back at pattaya from morning till late afternoon. I'm there for work but these 2 there for holiday. They cannot promote me and I'll ask them to praise you. Deal? Or your advise is still google ourselves?
Old 08-03-2016, 02:20 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Or your advise is still google ourselves?
I know it is easier to just ask n wait for an answer but question like, "I dunno where to go for sex in Pattaya, pls help" is a dumb n lazy question. Learn how to fish n u will survive every day. Waiting to be thrown a fish, u might starve to death.

See whether anyone will throw u a fish.... if u are not lazy then read this thread. Tons of info on sex n entertainment if not read tripadvisor... If lazy then laze around on the bed, eat, shit, sleep.
Old 08-03-2016, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
I know it is easier to just ask n wait for an answer but question like, "I dunno where to go for sex in Pattaya, pls help" is a dumb n lazy question. Learn how to fish n u will survive every day. Waiting to be thrown a fish, u might starve to death.

See whether anyone will throw u a fish.... if u are not lazy then read this thread. Tons of info on sex n entertainment if not read tripadvisor... If lazy then laze around on the bed, eat, shit, sleep.
I didn't ask that dumb n lazy question you mentioned. But anyway, okay... I got it.
Old 08-03-2016, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Humlea, if afternoon delight -QED, just hit the massage joints dotted all over in Pattaya. I been to Rasputin, not bad ambience. North Pattaya across soi 6. Can get their rocks off pronto.
Old 08-03-2016, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Humlea, if afternoon delight -QED, just hit the massage joints dotted all over in Pattaya. I been to Rasputin, not bad ambience. North Pattaya across soi 6. Can get their rocks off pronto.
Thank you so much... found it - Rasputin!!!
Old 10-03-2016, 01:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Saw on the news tonight a Singkie bro was stabbed to death in his hotel room in Patts..... so sad that a young life just gone like that.

RIP young man.... hope he's not one of our SBF bros.
Old 12-03-2016, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2798 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Saw on the news tonight a Singkie bro was stabbed to death in his hotel room in Patts..... so sad that a young life just gone like that.

RIP young man.... hope he's not one of our SBF bros.
Any link on that? It wasn't reported in our news.

RIP to that bro.
Old 13-03-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Any link on that? It wasn't reported in our news.

RIP to that bro.
http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/gene...ad-body-inside
Old 14-03-2016, 11:33 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108884 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wat a sad one, a very young one

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1