The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 25-02-2023, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 3
crownedclown is one of the Best!crownedclown is one of the Best!crownedclown is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Saw loathsome FR for Sophie from SexRepublic wah i steam liao. Go see her link, 130/2/90 like not bad ah so go try. Loathsome FR also quite accurate but I want to write mine because different strokes for different folks. Below is my honest FR

OKT: Fast and efficient

Location: Geylang hotel, 2 single bed, small bathtub in toilet

Looks: 8/10 Discount a bit from the photos but wont reject. Quite big eyes IMO and really nice smile. Looks late 20s

Body: 8/10 Slim, slender and petite. Slightly lighter than the normal thai tan. Smooth skin except for her back, got some acne scars. Enhanced C boobs, i feel like hard hard to me leh but very nice suckable nips. Got some bush below. Small but very soft ass. Always puts on lotion after showering, can understand ah, 1 day shower so many times, skin will be dry and irritated de

French: Yes but she didnt seem to like facial hair. So no DFK for me, just abit of french

BJ: 7/10 Not bad, a lot tongue action from tip to balls. Willing to try DT but not her expertise. Can feel her goosebumps on shoulders and arms so didnt push too much.

FJ: 8/10 Good stamina for cowgirl. Responsive moaning, kiss and lick my nipples. Pussy quite tight, need to put KY but can take hard pounding.

GFE: 9/10 Can speak english and chinese decently. Very smiley and can chat about various topics. She thinks i have a babyface and likes to tease and pinch my cheeks. Lets me rub my dick on her belly and hump her while showering

Overall: 8/10 Highly recommend if you dont mind the enhanced boobs. Her GFE are top notch and very easy to talk to.

Last edited by crownedclown; 25-02-2023 at 04:11 PM.
Old 25-02-2023, 03:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
Oceanlover has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathingod View Post

FLIRTYGIRLS - RIN
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...461&highlight=

TLDR: Legit SYT with high GFE.❤

After surfing through and shortlisted some, decided to go for RIN.
All the positive review written by the samster here,
High GFE
SYT
Strong suction BBBJ
Massage
Service-oriented
Not a time watcher
It's all true. At this price, it's a no brainer deal.

Cons:
May not have the supermodel perfect figure.
I cant think of another others.

Venue: Around G Land
Look: 8/10 GND look and young
Body: 8/10 Not the best but definitely not fat, natural B
Frenching: 8/10 yes, with some tongue action
Pussy: odorless and shaved
BBBJ: 10/10, strong suction, careful if dont hold it well
FJ: 9/10, accommodating to all position, low mileage
Massage: Good strength, with teasing leads to 2nd shot

Rtf: Already
Thx for sharing bro manage to get a slot today
looks like pics such a young and loving SYT overall had a good time
Old 25-02-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jam6510 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=919709?

FR for Jenna (Gentlemen)
OKT : quick and prompt replies to my enquiry
Looks : 10/10 cute and exotic face, beautiful brown eyes
Body : 10/10 Quite fair and white, pinkish nipple and a pair of soft enhanced D cups. No blemishes, nice and smooth skin.
BBBJ : 8/10 slow and intense. She blew for some 5-10min while gradually shifting to 69 so that I get a taste of that tight pussy.
Painting: 8/10 no odour, she was freshly shavened. Small moans from her urging me to give more.
FJ : 9/10 did missionary, side way fuck and doggy. She was accommodating without any complains. We try matching tempo so that we feel satisfy from slow to fast.
GFE : 10/10 speak good english, chit chat about anything in between sessions. Feel like FWB. She can be loud at times but overall had a very fun time.
RTF : sure
Old 25-02-2023, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny84 View Post
Big boobs FL incoming....
Milky @ GentlemanClub
tried booking yesterday but okt cancelled my booking and said she is on code red
Old 25-02-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 12
Big Cass is one of the Best!Big Cass is one of the Best!Big Cass is one of the Best!

Quincy TeeRuLover

Appearance: young, pretty, girl next door OL look
Boobs: real C with soft and natural real tits as you can see from pic
Body shape: curvy and meaty at right place
BBBJ: slow and know how to DT and with good suction and slurping effect
Abalone: ​​very wet, no seasoning, shaking, easy to hit the top, sweet and delicious.
French: delicious kiss and super good, like kissing a girlfriend
GFE: It's really like the feeling of just meeting a girlfriend and having sex.
Moaning: gentle, nice and sexy voice
FJ: accommodating and change to doggy-style and missionary automatically. can feel the wetness and tightness inside her
Service: make your sexify and treat you like bf.

Thanks bro SK
Old 25-02-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jowenong953 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so many to choose from!
Old 25-02-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
touko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Zaza from Fairies Finder:
Booked for 140/90/2 last night for end of week bonk.
Originally wanted to book another girl from diff stable but only slot left is late night. Went back shopping and found Zaza.

OKT: First time booking with this stable but no issue. Just needed to send quick PM to OKT in SBF.

Location is G hotel. No registration needed, just followed OKT instructions. Girl lives alone so no need to worry about running into other bro. Room is quite small so most of action will probably be on the bed. Bathroom quite small also. Towels are small good morning type so might need to bring your own. About 10min+ walk from MRT, but can take bus for shorter walk.

Zaza:
She's more of a MILF compared to photos but can tell it's her bc of the big cute eyes. If you wanted to bonk a pretty young light-skin Malay MILF, you got Zaza 😁. Light was a bit dark during my session but can tell her skin is on fair side. She greeted me in a black babydoll lingerie with light makeup. She told me her age is 31 (listed 27) but didn't bother me as I find her quite pretty. She takes good care of her body, very nice smooth skin and curvy body shape. However it seems she's very conscious of her slight postpartum belly so don't tease her ya.
She has big back tattoo. Natural boobs, big brown areolae with a bit sag but I'll take natural anyday. Long dark hair. Able to converse in simple English.

Service
I showered alone (bathroom quite small) then joined Zaza on bed. Started with catbath as usual, caressed my body and licked nipples. Then BBBJ. Slow and sensual style. No teeth. Gave me some seductive glances. She alternated between licking my balls, sucking my dick and licking the side. No DT (didn't ask, not sure if she does).
Got her to lay down and now my turn to paint her while massaging her boobs. A bit of hair but all good, no smell or funny taste. It seems she's quite sensitive as she kept twitching, and holding my head, told me to go slower so I obliged.
Not sure if she allows fingering as I never tried, most FL seem to not allow fingering so now I just nvr ask. She didn't initiate frenching but didn't stop me when I did. Sensual kissing with tongue.

Caps on, start with missionary. Pumped her for a while, went faster when reaching climax until her gasp and moan started getting louder and she said she's cumming (she will say when she's cumming).

Finished 1st round. We were both sweaty and sticky so took turns showering. Cuddled and chatted for a bit, she told me a bit of her life and showed me some of her pictures + facebook, tiktok. Started 2nd, she gave me a nice sensual handjob while smiling seductively at me to wake up my little guy. She gave me another round of her slow passionate BJ, this time a bit longer than last. Caps on again, start with reverse cowgirl (This is when I noticed she's a bit conscious of her belly). Very nice view of her back with big tattoo. I grabbed her waist and caressed her legs and back and squeezed her ass. Remembering her moans and how she grinded on me while caressing her smooth skin making me hard again as I type this 😂
Once she tired, I took over and started w doggy. Again, nice view of her back and ass, grabbed her waist and pumped her for a while. Changed position, we both laid down and I pumped her spooning position for a while while holding her leg up. Every now and then she would turn to me and the way she would moan and eyes go up from pleasure make me damn steam.

Switched to closed-legs missionary with her feet on my shoulders, it seems she likes deep hard pumping in this position as I noticed her reactions got even better. Once I got a bit tired, she took over for cowgirl. She was about to mount me reverse cowgirl again but I asked her to turn around. She made this cute shy face and avoided eye contact with me for a bit 😅. Once she mount and started grinding, I caressed her body and belly to try make her more confident. After a while can tell she's not shy anymore as she switch to crab sex position, showing me her whole body while grinding me. Switched to squatting cowgirl and she started slamming down on me haha. Once she tired, I took over and pumped her from below while sucking on her boobs. Switched to missionary for a while and finally finished 2nd round after she said she came.

Overall
Great session with her. Unless she's lying, she told me she came 3 times during the session. She seems quite experienced but apparently she just started working in this line. Nice to talk to and cuddle with. I took full use of the 90min. I might have even cut into another bros time, sry hahaha
She also mentioned she doesn't get much customers, maybe 2-3 per day. If you are into sweet MILF, pls support her 😁

Last edited by touko; 25-02-2023 at 10:36 AM.
Old 25-02-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 8
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Ning of Fairy Finders

1st time trying the stable so kinda iffy about the price and FRs. Decided to give it a try.
Looks: Not photogenic. The closest pic is the above with Thai Tan. She looks more like friend milf nextdoor with heartwarming smile. Petite height of about 150ish.
Boobs: Natural Cs with small nips
Body: Rather well maintained body with C-scar
French: Started slow. No tongue action at the start but DFK came later once warmed up...All the way during FJ
BBBJ: Rather decent and wet blows ... Initiated 69 her blows became DT and very good effort...
FJ: Caps on and started with cowgirl and boy she was wet and came 1st shot shortly. Washed up and we rested and napped.... Round 2 started after nap and she started with BBBJ off me. Went into 69 again and pounded her hard with missionary and ended 2nd shot with HJ.
GFE: Yes. Like a friendly neighbor with benefits when her kid goes sch and husband is out to work
RTF: Maybe
Old 25-02-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 14
digor23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdigor23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdigor23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Aiki from Naravee is young and she is tall, sexy, curvy and slim body with shoulder length hair and sharp features with sweet and cute young gal looks. Her boobs were big and natural.

My Experience
BBBJ: Great suction, good lubrication, no teeth.she know how to suck and she suck quite well and no complaint, will take in the whole of you cock and slowly enjoy it.
Pussy: trimmed, no smell and very tight and wet
GFE: Feels like a long lost lover. Not a time watcher and makes you feel taken care of throughout.
FJ: She is real horny. The canal is filled with love juice and I lost in my first 5 min missionary position. Don't let your guard down. She is tight and she knows how to squeeze your juice.

Verdict
Without a doubt.

To all the bros who reviewed earlier, thanks for the recommendation.

Thumbs up bro MBK
Old 25-02-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 10
Dougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of light

Zara Narawee

As usual, drive OC for appointment and have to wait for her so i can go for a quick one.

Here is my Fr on her

Look: same as what was posted, small size, skinny, young, tanned, petite and sexy
Attitude: friendly and hardworking
Boobs: quite big and thin enhance type
Body: nice curve with nice ass suitable for doggy
Frenchng: natural born frencher, very good
BBBJ: BBBJ long enough and with nice suction and sexy, will look at you while bbbj u
Pussy: hairy forget
Sex: Nice moan
GFE: very clingy but i like.Entire session treat you like bf if you break the ice. rather cold at first.
FJ: tight and wet and small pussy to rock with finish in doggy.
RTF - Yes

Chatty, friendly and nice lady.

Once again thanks bro MBK
Old 25-02-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5288 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_dude View Post
FR for Felicia from TGC24

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=919889

OKT: 9/10
Booked way in advance as bros probably know her queue Easy booking procedure and clear instructions to the location.

Location & Room: 8.5/5
East side apt. Easy to park. Last few bonks (written and unwritten FR) were in hotels and definitely still prefer apts. Small room with shared toilet. Bed is queen size so that's a plus. Towels are decent thought slightly small but much much better as compared to the white ones that we all know too well lol.

Looks: 8.5/10
Wysiwyg. Very foxy look imo. Sharp features with the please CFM face and overall good skin. Slight thai tan

Body: 9/10
I rmb reading here that other bros said she gained weight (she also knows someone wrote that about her and she was quite irritated by that lol) but imo she has a really nice body and can even see slight ab lines. Tall girl about 168cm with long legs. Man made D cups but nice to grab. She works out so has a really bubbly butt.

BBBJ: 9/10
Good suction with DT action, swirling tongue all over the head and balls. Will also make eye contact with you once in a while, whilst working on your shaft. Love it when our eyes met.

FJ: 9.5/10
Unloaded twice. Hardworking lady and takes the initiative to move alot even though she was in a less dominant position (ie. doggy). Will suggest for you to pound her harder and will boost your ego by mentioning she feels good etc. Highlight was the cowgirl while squatting. The way she maneuvers up and down, alternating between deep and shallow pounds were fantastic.

GFE: 11/10
As what other bros here mentioned, this is one of the best GFE amongst the good looking girls. DFK immediately when we greeted each other and while we were showering. The deepthroating started in the shower as well. During the interval she wanted to give me a massage but i told her to rest given her busy schedule. Can speak english well, so we had a great conversation. Feels like a fwb and not commercial at all. She even told me to rest more after the 2nd shot because she knew i was spent and told me there was more than enough time left.

Frenching: Passionate DFK

Fingering: Yes, but very gentle

Would definitely 100% RTF if not for a 1.5 week business trip right after this bonk. Quite sad that wouldnt be able to make it for a 2nd round. Hope she comes back to our shores soon.
Nice FR, upz u +13 pam pams !
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Old 25-02-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5288 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1r4n4 View Post
FR for Victoria - Galaxy 22/2 Mystery Bonk

OKT: Swift booking.

Looks: Her photos posted are without filters. She looks similar but not really my cup of tea.

Body: Very tall, around 169cm and with A cups and firm ass with slim figure.

French: Some light frenching throughout the session.

BBBJ: BBBJ started on the bathtub and she can blow for long with good tongue usage to swirl ur tool. Able to DT as well.

AR: N/A

FJ: Started in CG, she was able to ride for a while and requested to change. Can take a long pounding with soft moans. Requested to switch back to CG and released first shot there. In between, requested for thai massage. Her thai massage was the highlight for me. Felt refreshed. Second shot just asking for BBBJ and CIM.

GFE: Speaks okay english. For the price paid, it was a good session overall.

RTF: No. Not my type.
Thank you for sharing in detail bro !
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Old 25-02-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 12
sleuth is one of the Best!sleuth is one of the Best!sleuth is one of the Best!

Jenna from GC

As she is recovering from my fuck w her I am writing this review (she is catching her breath).

She is tiny. One of the tiniest fl I bonk in my life. But even tho tiny it's like she is all the sex in this part in sg jammed into a tight, curvy body.

Normally girls w tits like this u ask how good is the ass. And any tummy. She is damn tight like those dj sakura body. No tummy. And her butt is damn shiok. When riding nice to grab and pull down wobble wobble. And her tits are soft and enormous.

I pounded her at the mirror and because of her height I thought I was pounding a 16 year old w massive tits. Utterly destroying her.

Her bbbj is really good. With variation and deepthroat.

Her face... depends u like these older cfm look. Like yuria satomi those kind.
Old 25-02-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
whetever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CLEO 99BABE
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=920741

OKT: 9/10
Location & Room: 7/10 Toilet too small for 2
Looks: 9/10 pretty
Body: 9/10 tight and fit.
Boobs: 10/10 handful C cups and all natural.
French: 9/10 Yes
Pussy: 10/10. painting allowed, wet easily. no funny smell and juicy.
BBBJ: 9.5/10 Deep, sloppy, and long-time.
FJ: 9/10 Tight and accommodating to position change and she enjoy it very much
GFE: 10/10 very polite and friendly.
Overall: one of my best
RTF: Soon
Old 25-02-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jijimomochi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...&highlight=ice

Ice from Lust365

look : 90% similar to the photo, gorgeous~ n Quality beauty is there
Body : slim a good hourglass shape
Boobs : nice shape and perky, got nice nipples, natural C boobies
BBBJ: very siok
FJ: nice n tight, very enjoy the moment with her...n she's a bit shy, which cause the feeling btr...
Attitude: Very polite, smiley and playful, Service very good..
GFE: gfe very strong, she gave me the feeling like she's my girlfriend more than someone I just met...
RTF: definitely...

All bros who interest, must go try, dun wry, still gt chance faster grab your chance before she's gone...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1