The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-02-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NancyInHell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Name    名字          :  Fang - FlirtyGirls
Looks 样貌/颜值   :     9/ 10 (my type)
Age (Est) 年龄(大概)    : 25-27
Body   身材             :  Slim and Curvy
Boobs  胸部            :  Enhanced, frankly prefer them to b softer
Kissing  接吻          :      9/ 10
Catbath 全身漫游  :       7/ 10
BBBJ     无套口交   :       8/ 10
Painting 舔鲍鱼     :       9/ 10
FJ  爱爱                   :       9/ 10
GFE  女朋友感        :        9/ 10
Massage 按摩       :       NA

Overall Experience 整体 :    9/ 10

Remarks (if any) 评语  : Not expecting much upon arrival, must manage expectations so to minimise disappointment. Encountered some misses with few good ones. Once door opened, I was pleasantly surprised. Some shy smiles exchanged, but within min actions started. She is accommodative and moaning is subtle and soothing to my ears. RTF is a sure thing for me, just when I’m free.
Old 21-02-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
valton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LB from XXXAmaozn.

Did any1 ever think why they name a working lady as LB ?
mayb Laksaboy or Ladyboy ?

I 1st noticed when she was in club friday, they advertised her as Transgender, whoch they later removed the word transgender.

I mean seriously guys, don't you question why a girl is named LB ? it must have meant smth behind the name LB, right ?
Old 21-02-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 15
boysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tata from EroticSecrets

Very happy with engaging this lady.
One of the best few I had tried in dome 1.
Pictures are not edited I feel. WYSIWYG.
No complains from me man.

- Fair skin
- great bbbj
- nice boobs
- perky ass
- nice relaxing massage
- pretty face
Old 21-02-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
gorilladmz is a Helpful and Caring Samstergorilladmz is a Helpful and Caring Samstergorilladmz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=919063
FR Zaza

Pretty looks about mid 20s nice smile.

Curvy ass Smooth skin curvy body

Boobs are handful enough to grab.

BBBJ killer with her mouth, she really can go on for miles, Gluck Gluck sound can keep hearing when she bobbing her head, super wet.

Painting love my tongue swirling around her pussy and clit.

She knows how to treat u like a king and knows how to take full control of all the stuff that makes u damn steam, her moans is sexy ,best part is her pussy is damn tight

GFE Gao Gao. Respect her and she will do the same

RTF Yes definitely when i have time.
Old 21-02-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
peacenotwar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Elle - Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=elle

Looks: 8.5/10 similar to photo, not much difference. Pretty and sexy.

Boobs: 9/10 looks C to me but natural, really good to teh.

Body: 8.5/10 Her size is perfect for her, like the way it is.

BBBJ: 9/10 hardworking and sloppy, good momentum also.

FJ: 9/10 accommodating and intense, service is really good. Her moan is sexy too!

GFE: 10/10 comfortable and good attitude.
Old 21-02-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
cbetdonker is Cool - loads of Potential

Lisa - House Of Thai

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=lisa

Look: cute and pretty, looks like a secondary school SYT.
Boobs: b cup, natural and suit her size.
Body: Small petite size, smooth body. Very fun size for me.
Frenching: Passionate kisser
BBBJ : Super hardworking, nice suction, alot of tongue action.
FJ: Tight & Skillfull
GFE: this one 99

Overall, RTF for sure if i've time.
Old 21-02-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
fxxxk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nami from ONESIAM

Look: Same like the photo posted, a bit tan. 8/10
Boob: For boob lover, D cup headlights. Imaging grab those big tits from behind while thrusting. Super shiok. Both palms stick on it all times. 9/10
Body: Slim & petite. 8/10
BBBJ: Deep deep… 8/10
FJ: Did 7 types of fuck styles. Almost out of breath while finishing the deed. 8/10
CIM: Forgotten to end with this. 0/10
Old 21-02-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
CherryBoiBoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*FR FOR FL / ML

AREA 地区 : SG
Name 名字 : Nana
ID 挂网编号 : Galaxy Nana
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=920246

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8 / 10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 20+
Body 身材 : Slim / tall
Boobs 胸部 : B ish
Kissing 接吻 : 5 / 10 lip touch
Catbath 全身漫游 : nil
BBBJ 无套口交 : 7 / 10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 9 / 10
FJ 爱爱 : 8 / 10
GFE 女朋友感 : 7 / 10
Massage 按摩 : 7 / 10

Overall Experience 整体 : 7 ish / 10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : yes

Remarks (if any) 评语 : texted Boss FG for MB. random gatcha on 20 Feb 2023.

instructions were clear and direct. kudos to easy location and accessibility

image uploader

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍

*This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe

Date / 日期 : 20 Feb 2023

Ver.220409
Old 21-02-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 11
2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better2minded is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Stable: Naravee
FL: Rolex
Face: 9/10really same as photo as expected from Navaree, unusually fair and pretty feature
Body: 9/10, fantastic! Beautiful boobs i am guessing C but not sure if natural.
Shower: 9/10 full treatment, wash me clean clean with bj
Foreplay: 9/10, cat bath, bj me damn long. Speak very good chinese. She mention she work in china company
Fj: 9/10. She got me so hight i blasted after a she ride on me for a few minute. Pai seh.
Rtf: confirm, guarantee plus chop!
Old 21-02-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sexybeast269 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR FOR Hyuna A1
OKT : 10/10 Fuss free prompt service. Smoothest booking I’ve ever met in such a short period of time.
Face : 9/10 Beautiful, much prettier than the photos! Really doesnt do her justice!
Body : 10/10 Banging body, slim and toned, ass was big and firm, Legs for days!
BBBJ : 7/10 definitely knows what she was doing, very enthusiastic about it. But didn’t do it for the second shot so minus points for that.
FJ : 9/10 Crazy session. No time for rest. Changed many positions. Super accommodating and patient. Didn’t have a single unpleasant look on her face at any point in time. Dirty talking both in Chinese and English 😂
GFE: 10/10 Pretty decent English and Chinese. Can’t tell she’s thai at all when she speaks chinese. Although gotta speak abit slower for her to understand sometimes. Showered with compliments and hugs and kisses the whole session. If she was acting she’d probably be in Hollywood, KC factor x 1000
RTF : Absou-fkin-lutely. Although she only has 10 days left so we’ll see~
Overall : 10/10 Great job to OKT finding such an awesome gal 👍🏻 She’ll probably be flooded with customers after this but guess she deserves it!
Old 21-02-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 9
taroo1 is a splendid one to beholdtaroo1 is a splendid one to beholdtaroo1 is a splendid one to beholdtaroo1 is a splendid one to beholdtaroo1 is a splendid one to beholdtaroo1 is a splendid one to beholdtaroo1 is a splendid one to beholdtaroo1 is a splendid one to behold

Rolex of Naravee

OKT: Responsive, friendly
Looks: Look like MILF, albeit still young and resembles posted photos
Body: Very slim, big man-made boobs
Service: Top notch, got bj in toilet, she enjoys being touched down south, she'll shiver/tremble once you hit the Gspot.I super enjoyed her slurpy BBBJ. Offered massage, not the piano type. Previously worked in KTV, so she knows how to take care of customer.

Bonus, live pics:

Old 21-02-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliotvirgo View Post
Repost to load in her pics during the session

Does anyone know the link to the ad of Sasaki? Cannot find using search function
Old 22-02-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3834 / Power: 34
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletommy View Post
Been Spending alot lately lol.. but see the girls buay tahan need to keep going...

Lust365-Tarma Kitty+Melody Review

Both are Pretty Blode Hair Babes.
Slim and Sexy Ting Tong type.
Always Smiling and great eyes contact with me throughout makes me shy sia.

Kitty BBBJ is slightly Greener but seeing her cute angelic face giving me a BBBJ all doesn't matters.
Melody BBBJ is good great rhythm as well.
FJ wise both are great.

The Deed:
Proceed to location. Discreet and love the place. Parking Convenient.
Both have chemistry in their work.

Firstly, when arrived at the place, i was greeted by 2 sexy ladys that hugged me together and smile. Led me to the room and Striped down to Nothing. All 3 of u...

Melody brought me to shower and action starts there.
French her while shower and touch a bit here and there and kitty waiting outside with a towel lol asking me why so long shower 555.
Went with melody to the room and kitty took a quick wash and joined us.

Both are Shaved Pussies.
This is ultimate heaven bros.
They both go down on me while i lie down.
A Double BBBJ together with 1 attacking my balls and the other sucking my Rod. Sibei Power. My hands dunno where to touch just rubbing their Pussy and caressing their asses.
Signal Kitty up while Melody continue BBBJ, I started Painting her. Nice and Sweet clean shaved and Moans when hit the spot. Feeling very good seeing her moans.
Changed position and started to paint Melody who is also shaved.. I tell her must be fair i must make u cum as well.. Lol.. haven paint her she already wet. Horny girl i think she's gotten Horny while giving me a BBBJ.

All these Foreplay took almost 30mins and till i seriously need to stop a few times if not sure explode. Fuck Kitty first and seriously less than 1 min. Buay tahan already and they laugh.

Lay down after wash up and they too have a quick wash and gave me a simple 4hands Massage. Honestly just this 1 shot i very tired.

About an hr timing this time i just relax and they do the job. Same think gave me a Double blow, and while i was fucking melody, kitty came close up and French me and tease my nipples.
Took slightly longer to cum this time and still The Deed is done!
Upz your points!
Old 22-02-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5253 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Does anyone know the link to the ad of Sasaki? Cannot find using search function
Sasaki’s ad listing can found on sugar stable telegram page
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Old 22-02-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 2
XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!

Sofai (RP)

Location is at a central hotel so it's quite good. But she is weird. She forced herself on me to give BBBJ even though I had enough and we spent 10minutes tackling each other - her wanting BBBJ and me wanting to explore her body and DFK. In the end she won and I unloaded my first shot in her mouth even though I didn't want to waste my first shot in BBBJ. Then after bathing, she forced herself on me for BBBJ again even though I resisted. She blowed me for a good 10 minutes and I asked for CFJ instead. She started unwillingly but we tried multiple positions. She wasn't tight but she was wet. I didn't get my DFK, contrary to what other FRs had. It's not my age - I'm younger than her, she looks early-30s. It's not my looks - I look young and above average. She just doesn't offer DFK... After my 2nd shot at the 40 minute mark I left since there is no chemistry.

Looks: 6/10, doesn't look like her photos, average but acceptable.
Body: short and not fat nor skinny. Enhanced headlights is nice but I can feel the silicon from the side. Little tummy with some blemishes.

This whole experience is very weird. I am the one who paid but I didn't get what I want.

OKT was good though - offered me a list of girls who fitted my location needs. Thank you bro but Sofai is just weird.

Last edited by XiaoLoong; 22-02-2023 at 02:04 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1