The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 23-07-2009, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Some of the Reds that I've met are :-
a) Michael Owen (when he 1st came to singapore as a 17 y.o with the England U-19)
b) Ian Rush (used to be a cheongster too...... very into SPGs & SYTs )
c) Botak McMahon (sibeh howlian guy...... will avoid him whenever see him now )
d) Steve Manamara (another cheongster )
e) Robbie Fowler (nicest guy of the lot)
f) Kenny Dalgish (actually my son attended his coaching clinic..... only talk to him after the session )
g) Ian Callaghan (still have his autograph)
h) Craig Johnston (met him in Gold Coast when we both stayed at same resort )

Sad to say I've yet to meet any from the current crop of players
ah yes i met Owen at Jalan Besar too, Carragher was there too!

met Keegan with Newcastle too, he was so friendly and talked so proudly of his days with Liverpool.

only player who did not really give me a good impression was Redknapp in 2001.
Old 23-07-2009, 04:00 PM
Samster

looks like Skrtel won't be at the Velocity event?

SKRTEL AND EL ZHAR INJURY LATEST
Paul Eaton in Singapore 23 July 2009
Liverpool will find out at the end of the week how long they will be without Martin Skrtel and Nabil El Zhar after both players limped out of last night's friendly with Thailand.
Skrtel has a hamstring injury while El Zhar has damaged medial ligaments in his knee.

Both players will return to the UK separately from the rest of the squad to undergo scans on their respective injuries.

SKRTEL AND EL ZHAR INJURY LATEST
Old 23-07-2009, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 18
asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
so it looks like Carra and Skrtel will be at Novena
Pepe and Agger at Jurong Point

I do hope Skrtel's injury wont affect this event, he's the only player i been dying to meet for this tour along with Agger!

i think if they play like how they played against thailand in Singapore, there are gonna be some mad fans but i wont care!

I wanna see Nemeth play! that kid excites me!

can advise when they going to JP? ..

Knowing is not THE same as understanding.
Know as little as possible. Understand well the little you know

Old 23-07-2009, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asspanker View Post
can advise when they going to JP? ..
bro, the event is from 2-4pm

today's Straits Times has more info as well on all the different events.
Old 23-07-2009, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
MelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
ah yes i met Owen at Jalan Besar too, Carragher was there too!

met Keegan with Newcastle too, he was so friendly and talked so proudly of his days with Liverpool.

only player who did not really give me a good impression was Redknapp in 2001.
when did you met owen and carra at jalan besar? i remember the training session back in 2001 was at bishan stadium
Old 24-07-2009, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I met a friend who is a die-hard liverpool supporter today. He said he will never forgive Owen and hopes that Owen will break his leg or something soon. He says he understand that Fowler needs to make a living when he played for Leeds or Man City. When Owen joined Newcastle, he was fine. But going to Man U... that's the final straw. Even if Owen joined Chelsea or Arsenal, it wouldn't be so bad.

Was quite shocked by his response. I wonder how many of you guys share the same feeling. Just curious...
Old 24-07-2009, 12:09 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
When Owen joined Newcastle, he was fine. But going to Man U... that's the final straw. Even if Owen joined Chelsea or Arsenal, it wouldn't be so bad.

Was quite shocked by his response. I wonder how many of you guys share the same feeling. Just curious...
Cannot blame Owen lah..... he offered his services to Liverpool 1st who dun want him...... so he went to Man Utd after that.... as much as I hate the scums..... we gotta be reasonable and fair too
Old 24-07-2009, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelonEater View Post
when did you met owen and carra at jalan besar? i remember the training session back in 2001 was at bishan stadium
was back in 1997 with the England Squad for the warm up match before heading to Malaysia for the under 21 World Cup or something.
Old 24-07-2009, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

I hate 2 see alonso leave ..... but if his heart is no longer with tis team,then no pt holding on 2 him.
Old 24-07-2009, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
MelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to all

Quote:
I met a friend who is a die-hard liverpool supporter today. He said he will never forgive Owen and hopes that Owen will break his leg or something soon. He says he understand that Fowler needs to make a living when he played for Leeds or Man City. When Owen joined Newcastle, he was fine. But going to Man U... that's the final straw. Even if Owen joined Chelsea or Arsenal, it wouldn't be so bad.

I have a buddy whose name is Owen Lim. I no longer pickup his call since Monkey Oven join the scum. Unless he change his english name, if not i will continue to ignore his call
Old 24-07-2009, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Rather I feel sorry for Owen, he had no choice but to leave since he was not given a firm commitment from Rafael...I don't know about the rest of the bro but as a supporter I feel indebted to him for helping Liverpool win the FA Cup against Arsenal with his 2 goals...
Old 24-07-2009, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
k_fed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

personally owen is shit la. $$ grabbing bast**d. But u cant fault him for goin Man utd. No top 6 epl club wants him now. LOLS! I'll be going for this sunday liverpool match but sadly i dont feel the kick as compared to the last time liverpool came. Anyone feeling the same way?
Old 24-07-2009, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
k_fed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

personally owen is shit la. $$ grabbing bast**d. But u cant fault him for goin Man utd. No top 6 epl club wants him now. LOLS! I'll be going for this sunday liverpool match but sadly i dont feel the kick as compared to the last time liverpool came. Anyone feeling the same way? sry abt previous posting forgot to quote lols
Old 24-07-2009, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Rather I feel sorry for Owen, he had no choice but to leave since he was not given a firm commitment from Rafael...I don't know about the rest of the bro but as a supporter I feel indebted to him for helping Liverpool win the FA Cup against Arsenal with his 2 goals...
Not many people will remember those 2 late goals now. He did win us the cup, just like how Gerrard won the FA cup for us when he scored in the last min against West Ham. I think many people remember how he tried to run down his contract and leave on a free transfer, like Mcmanaman.

I think there's a seafood restaurant at Turf City called Owen right? The logo of the restaurant is like our Liverpool crest. The owner must be quite bang balls now. Wonder if anyone will wear an Owen Liverpool jersey to the match this sunday.
Old 24-07-2009, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22816 / Power: 25
andrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_fed View Post
personally owen is shit la. $$ grabbing bast**d. But u cant fault him for goin Man utd. No top 6 epl club wants him now. LOLS! I'll be going for this sunday liverpool match but sadly i dont feel the kick as compared to the last time liverpool came. Anyone feeling the same way? sry abt previous posting forgot to quote lols
Owen really make all liverpool’s fans very disppointed. He can join any clubs but not man u. Liverpool fans in england really hate to see liverpool player going to Man u. Owen started as a junior under 12 at liverpool junior sch.
But seriously he has not choice..newcastle been relegated. And no star player would ever wish to play for lower division....as they think really NO FACE.
BTW, paul ince is another player when he play Man u, then to inter milan before joining liverpool.
I wish OWEN all the best and hope he choose the right decision.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1