The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2006, 03:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 22
carmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud of
Re: SuZhou

my friends brought me to La Vegas at Guan Jian Jie and the place was packed with people on the dancing floor. The china gals whom was brought by one of my friend pull me to the dancing floor and it is like squeezing into the crowd and not dancing at all. I was sweating like nothing there, see to be like going to the massage centre with sauna. No choice cos tot of getting ons with one of the gal. In the end, still go back empty handed as there is a group of them(gals) who take care of each other even when one of them is drunk. Hope to have better luck next week.
Old 24-09-2006, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
yes wang pai (aka K-bar) is the pub opposite SOS, these 2 are the 3 hottest pubs in suzhou recently. The 3rd 1 is further out of the area, Baidu.

And I dont think you will be so fast n manage to hook a girl on your 1st trip to these pubs, n u will find it difficult to hook any girl if u just buy beer. u will need to spend to attract attention, spend n spend buy chivas or martell, no joke, u need to have 气派 to hook the pretty girls. the suzhou people who frequent these pubs r not the poor countryside folks.

But 1 word of caution, some of the really pretty girls there r working girls out for a break, so they r not as decent as people think!
It seems that you have some bad experience

True lah...if u think u can hook and bed them on the 1-2 trips...then u will be wrong... u really need to spend a hell lot of time, effort and also RMB to make this happen.
Old 24-09-2006, 07:13 PM
Samster

carmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud of

bro VB and bro just4fun are right. must have the power in spending counts a lot here. but my friends most of them dun take hand liquor so most of the time settle for beer. last nite was exceptional when we order 2 bottles of chivas which total cost abt RMB1200. Just that the place is very pack with youngters and dancing was like in a sauna, or else it would be fun.
Old 24-09-2006, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
fandi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro Van Basten and fella Samsters,
Refer to this thread by fella samster in Shanghai thread.
First time step into China land. Tend to spend
a weekend (2 days 1 nite-sat/sun) in Suzhou (travelling
from SGH). Hope someone can recommend a decent/
clean hotel (3* will do) with convenient location for
sightseeing, transportation, and of course
any nice MP/cheonging place.

Can give some idea how the cost like,
hotel cost?
MP cost and etc.?

Last but not least, any nice local delicacies/foods to recommend.

Many thanks.
Old 24-09-2006, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes wang pai (aka K-bar) is the pub opposite SOS, these 2 are the 3 hottest pubs in suzhou recently. The 3rd 1 is further out of the area, Baidu.

And I dont think you will be so fast n manage to hook a girl on your 1st trip to these pubs, n u will find it difficult to hook any girl if u just buy beer. u will need to spend to attract attention, spend n spend buy chivas or martell, no joke, u need to have 气派 to hook the pretty girls. the suzhou people who frequent these pubs r not the poor countryside folks.

But 1 word of caution, some of the really pretty girls there r working girls out for a break, so they r not as decent as people think!
bro VB,
Beside Wang Pai and Baidu, which is the most happening pub in town and where is it located?
Old 25-09-2006, 04:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 22
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
It seems that you have some bad experience

True lah...if u think u can hook and bed them on the 1-2 trips...then u will be wrong... u really need to spend a hell lot of time, effort and also RMB to make this happen.
hey brother j4f, no bad experience lah, just stating the facts!

bro carmeo,

K-bar n Baidu is already the 1st n 2nd most happening pubs in town, the rest are along the street with SOS/K-bar. Las Vegas is another disco that has been around a long time n still quite happening, i think j4f we went together b4? few pubs in suzhou have such long staying power as LV.. n yes u need to get the chivas out to attract the ladies...

btw those girls u brought, are they decent girls or ktv girls?
Old 25-09-2006, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:

bro carmeo,

K-bar n Baidu is already the 1st n 2nd most happening pubs in town, the rest are along the street with SOS/K-bar. Las Vegas is another disco that has been around a long time n still quite happening, i think j4f we went together b4? few pubs in suzhou have such long staying power as LV.. n yes u need to get the chivas out to attract the ladies...

bro VB,

Thanks for the update. Could u recommend any pubs like we have in s'pore which we can sit down and relax like Tanjong Pagar or boat Quay areas? The dico pubs really packed with people. thanks.

I am not sure the gals my freiend brought are KTV gals or decent ones. Will check it out and let you know.
Old 25-09-2006, 09:19 PM
Samster

just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmeo88
bro VB,

Thanks for the update. Could u recommend any pubs like we have in s'pore which we can sit down and relax like Tanjong Pagar or boat Quay areas? The dico pubs really packed with people. thanks.

I am not sure the gals my freiend brought are KTV gals or decent ones. Will check it out and let you know.
You can try out planet hollywood along shi quan jie or harry bar in guang qian jie...both are crowded with singaporean
Old 26-09-2006, 03:35 AM
Samster

Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
You can try out planet hollywood along shi quan jie or harry bar in guang qian jie...both are crowded with singaporean
yes j4f is the ambassador in suzhou!

but btw, harry's bar in guan qian is closed! i think they moved to somewhere in SIP district if i m not wrong.... but i dont know where.

shi quan jie is the recommendation...
Old 26-09-2006, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandi
Hi bro Van Basten and fella Samsters,
Refer to this thread by fella samster in Shanghai thread.
First time step into China land. Tend to spend
a weekend (2 days 1 nite-sat/sun) in Suzhou (travelling
from SGH). Hope someone can recommend a decent/
clean hotel (3* will do) with convenient location for
sightseeing, transportation, and of course
any nice MP/cheonging place.

Last but not least, any nice local delicacies/foods to recommend.

Many thanks.
i m not familiar with the hotels in town area...

j4fun, maybe u can help?

btw your description of your requirements is too vague, what type of MP? what type of cheonging? ktv, blah blah?
Old 26-09-2006, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes j4f is the ambassador in suzhou!

but btw, harry's bar in guan qian is closed! i think they moved to somewhere in SIP district if i m not wrong.... but i dont know where.

shi quan jie is the recommendation...
Are you sure that harry's bar is closed...i tot only the dream cafe is closed...i will check it out man...
Old 26-09-2006, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:

j4fun, maybe u can help?

btw your description of your requirements is too vague, what type of MP? what type of cheonging? ktv, blah blah?
I recommend 汉廷 at 因果巷

This is a chain hotel. It is clean...no frill...near to guan qian jie...so i suppose it shld be near to everything u mentioned....
Old 27-09-2006, 01:18 AM
Samster

fandi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

j4fun, maybe u can help?

Bro Van Basten/j4fun,
Thanks a lot for the info.
Sorry, not sure how is the modus operandi
in China land but basically need a MP that "relax", clean
and safe place, need not be very luxury.

Bro j4fun,
what is the english name of that hotel? approx. cost per nite? tq.
Old 27-09-2006, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandi
Bro Van Basten/j4fun,
Thanks a lot for the info.
Sorry, not sure how is the modus operandi
in China land but basically need a MP that "relax", clean
and safe place, need not be very luxury.

Bro j4fun,
what is the english name of that hotel? approx. cost per nite? tq.
The english name will HanTing... Per night will cost ard 200plus...

Behind this hotel..there is this sauna call yue hai hui suo...Inside is just like any MP...u shower...sauna...relax one corner..and FJ....600rmb per session....U can double confirm on prices before going ahead.....
Old 28-09-2006, 09:01 PM
Samster

junction88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

bro carmeo,

VIP at 干将路 re-open this Friday (29 Sep). Should be another packed place.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1