The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitorloke View Post
Can you share with me where to buy the minivan tickets in Vientiane and where to buy the train ticket in vang vieng? Thank
For minivan tix, u can buy from your hotel but they will charge extra a bit cos they will provide pick up from your hotel to the bus waiting area. Or u can go to the Talat sao market area, take the Tuk tuk to northern bus station, then take the minivan to Vang vieng.

For bullet train tix, u can also buy from your hotel but as I mention before its 3,4 times more expensive. So, u can buy at the train station itself. It is located about 5km from the town so u can take a tuk tuk or if u rent a bicycle or motorbike from town to go there to buy. Do take note of opening hours of the ticket booth.
Old 24-12-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Just returned from Vientiane and Vang Vieng recently … I visited Vientiane plaza massage as mentioned before .. I also went recce Sithong road…I went about half the length of this road.. only saw a few typical MPs .. the massage fee is about 100 000 kips .. not sure if any extras cos I didn’t try..

Also went to sanjiang area, was immediately approached by random ppl giving out name cards of sexy girls to add on wechat.. one mama pimp told me ST 300 RMB / 700000 kips and LT 600 RMB / 1400000 kips

In Vang Vieng, it’s a relatively small town with mainly hotels and restaurants and tour agencies ..
If U like outdoor activities like exploring caves
, swimming in lagoons, kayak , hot air balloon , riding a buggy car, zip line ..
This is the place to go… I went to the coordinates mentioned by one bro .. didn’t find any farms .. then another bro gave another coordinates I didn’t explore there
Old 24-12-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 13
swakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
Precovid, I lived in ho chi minh/Binh Duong for more than 10 yrs and after covid, I am here now in Vinetiane. Every quarter, I make it a point to spend about 5 days each in HCM and Bangkok for play/fun. So this says how bad the play scene is in Vientiane. There are pretty china girls, but costing you a big bomb and GFE no where near Viet or bKk ladies
So my advice is if you're after pure play, pls skip Vientiane. Not worth your money to come all the way here
Laos can go la, if you travel as a next stop from thailand, willing to sit long hour bus, the transport two way less than 2000 baht.

So many place to go, so many things to do.

Qazxcvbnm
Old 25-12-2022, 03:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by careng View Post
Great news for Vientiane - Vang Vieng Trip , remember it take about 3 to 4 hour by minivan last time and cost me 50K Kip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Now is 100 000 kips
well the price is still the same for us as sgd inflated vs kip. i used to book mine at 60k with pickup from hotel, i didn't need to wait for the car to fill up
actually last time the destination for us to board wasn't at the northern bus stop, but at Rue Nokeokoummane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawing View Post
My hotel booked one for me for 120k. The actual journey is quite fast. Less than 1.5 hour but they kept waiting to pack the van. 12pm schedule only left the "station" at almost 1.
the new highway looks much better compared to the old 4hrs bumpy ride of the past.
also does the 1.5hr ride have any pitstop?

Quote:
Can you share with me where to buy the minivan tickets in Vientiane and where to buy the train ticket in vang vieng? Thank
Bus ticket at Northern Bus Terminal, Sithong Road, Sikeut, Laos
well if you need to take a loca or tuktuk over there it would cost you like 30-40k min, might as well pay like 10-20k more with the hotel and let them pick you up.

i only been there like once or twice because the rest of the time i would take the tour bus (more comfy) back to VTE and it stops at the city center. the tickets were like same or 10k more.
only minivans will stop at the bus terminal and u have to get another ride back to the city itself.

timing wise, minivans have them almost hourly. tour bus only 2 or 3 timings around 11am and 4pm but i know i always reach city with enough time on the 11am bus to settle in hotel, have dinner before going ktv at night again.

train should be the train station or get hotel to get them for you.
Old 25-12-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post

the new highway looks much better compared to the old 4hrs bumpy ride of the past.
also does the 1.5hr ride have any pitstop?
Nope. After they pick up enough people at the start, no stop on the highway

Actually one other point I just realised, bringing USD here might be better in terms of rates. Most places convert 1USD to 18000kip. I only gotten 1SGD to 12000kip at the airport.

Last edited by drawing; 25-12-2022 at 03:38 PM.
Old 25-12-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Vitorloke is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Just returned from Vientiane and Vang Vieng recently … I visited Vientiane plaza massage as mentioned before .. I also went recce Sithong road…I went about half the length of this road.. only saw a few typical MPs .. the massage fee is about 100 000 kips .. not sure if any extras cos I didn’t try..

Also went to sanjiang area, was immediately approached by random ppl giving out name cards of sexy girls to add on wechat.. one mama pimp told me ST 300 RMB / 700000 kips and LT 600 RMB / 1400000 kips

In Vang Vieng, it’s a relatively small town with mainly hotels and restaurants and tour agencies ..
If U like outdoor activities like exploring caves
, swimming in lagoons, kayak , hot air balloon , riding a buggy car, zip line ..
This is the place to go… I went to the coordinates mentioned by one bro .. didn’t find any farms .. then another bro gave another coordinates I didn’t explore there
bro,can you pm me the vang vieng both locations farm. Thanks
Old 26-12-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro,can you pm me the vang vieng both locations farm. Thanks
Replied your PM.
Old 29-12-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Wechat nearby can yield some girls .. but always ask for video conference first
Old 31-12-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Soi 6 looking for Bro J who used to work in Vientiane. Request to reconnect via wechat.
Old 31-12-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just to share this lobang with the bros here. It is difficult to find gp in Vientiane. Mostly pharmacy. The other day I had an emergency and found Alliance International medical. The guys there quite good and speak English. For emergency, can Google them. Doctor can speak English.
Old 31-12-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmelater View Post
The other day I had an emergency and found Alliance International medical. The guys there quite good and speak English. For emergency, can Google them. Doctor can speak English.
more like there is no GP readily, most of them go hospital.
For common ailments, just go pharmacy get meds yourself.

i had an gum infection one time i was there, but there's like no dental in vv itself, had to endure 2-3 days before going back to vientiane to look for one, those international medical groups, they speak good english but the price is more expensive,
the unlucky thing for me during year ends, their doctors are usually overseas holidaying.
luckily my fb was able to find a local dentist to do a gum treatment for me before i come back to sg to fix the tooth.
their dental was cheap thou, i had my gum treatment for like $20sgd

Last edited by kwaychup; 01-01-2023 at 04:28 AM. Reason: add
Old 01-01-2023, 12:56 AM
Samster

cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
more like there is no GP readily, most of them go hospital.
For common ailments, just go pharmacy get meds yourself.

i had an gum infection one time i was there, but there's like no dental in vv itself, had to endure 2-3 days before going back to vientiane to look for one, those international medical groups, they speak good english but the price is more expensive,
the unlucky thing for me during year ends, their doctors are usually overseas holidaying.
luckily my fb was able to find a local dentist to do a gum treatment for me before i come back to sg to fix the tooth.
I thought so. The whole place so hard to find any proper clinic, though the pharmacists also quite smart. A bit of english still can speak. Like the modern day bomoh without the witch craft.
Old 02-01-2023, 01:07 AM
Samster

Dear folks, will be in VTE for cny break. If anyone want a joint session at the local club, drop me a line.
Old 07-01-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Vitorloke is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmelater View Post
Dear folks, will be in VTE for cny break. If anyone want a joint session at the local club, drop me a line.
Pm u already
Old 09-01-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
williamlau88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wechat nearby can yield some girls .. but always ask for video conference first
yes video first. i chatted up once meet real person, not as pretty as photo. discount alot. its her but like different angle lighting etc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1